I do lots of manual testing. what would be a good automated testing tool for android?

I do lots of manual testing. what would be a good automated testing tool for android phones any feedback is highly appreciated.
Posted On: Saturday 6th of October 2012 12:30:45 AM Total Views:  262
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Automation training for manual users. need help

Automation training for manual users. need help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

What is the future of manual testing ?

It seems that every firm is seeking people with lots of automation experience. However, for the 4-5 firms that I have worked for in the past 10 years - automation is often not manageable for their applications. The applications are ones not requiring large loads of data to be pushed through nor many transactions etc.. So are companies just asking for the automation gurus just because they think they should or because they can really see a need for them
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

Why manual testing is more popular than automation?

Why manual testing is more popular than automation
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

Can automation replace manual testing and manual testing replace automation testing?

Can automation replace manual testing and manual testing replace automation testing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Hi All,Can anyone share the sample template ROI(Return on Investment) for manual test

Hi ,Can anyone share the sample template ROI(Return on Investment) for manual testing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can we do effort estiamation on manual & automation testing projects?

How can we do effort estiamation on manual & automation testing projects
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Hi guys, I have 3 years of experience in manual testing and...

Hi , I have 3 years of experience in manual testing & i want to learn automation testing, please suggest which automation tool has good scope & where can i find a proper training for this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

What are the current salary trends for manual and automation testers?

What are the current salary trends for manual and automation testers
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

Selenium VS QTP i have been doing manual testing for more than 1 year for web...

Selenium VS QTP.. i have been doing manual testing for more than 1 year for web application. i want to increase my Automation skills. which is one is better to learn...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Anyone knows about UI manual or automated testing?

Black or white box experience.Write test scripts or test cases.. Please message me. THANKS
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Hi All, I'm junior test engineer, testing sharepoint based web applications manually.

Can u suggest me how to improve my skills to automate test cases
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

I do lots of manual testing. what would be a good automated testing tool for ...

I do lots of manual testing. what would be a good automated testing tool for android phones any feedback is highly appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Can we avoid manual testing by using an automation approach.

When a project is in testing phase, how comfortable do to start automating the scripts and execute them against the build and keep on reusing them. Please analyze your projects and provide me your feedback.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

Is there a need for contractors that do manual testing?

I have 13 years of software testing - 3 years of those as a lead and 3 years as a manager. I am starting a new company where I will be doing IT consulting. I would like to include some of my software testing background, and although I did some preliminary testing with an automated program for testing, it was not enough that I feel comfortable advertising that I know how to use that. Is there enough need out there for someone to do manual testing and yet to do it from their home office
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What is the best way for a manual tester to make the leap to test automation?

Most of my testing experience is in manual testing. Recently I see that most QA/QC positions call for automated testing. How does a manual tester make the leap to test automation in this competitive job market
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Do you always design manual test cases and then automate?

Or do you sometimes skip the manual test case creation
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

What is more reliable manual or automation modes of testing?

What is more reliable manual or automation modes of testing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

If manual testers want to add some automation skillsets.

If manual testers want to add some automation skillsets..Where to start and what approach we can take.. Every tool is different\t which scripting language to use \t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Can anyone tell how can we convert convert manual test case into automation script?

Can anyone tell how can we convert convert manual test case into automation script
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!