I am developing an automation framework for a web application using selenium...

I am developing an automation framework for a web application using selenium rc and perl. can any one can give me a few tips on the layout I can adopt and a test director compatible with selenium
Posted On: Sunday 30th of September 2012 10:38:41 PM Total Views:  190
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Any sample template ROI for manual and automated test?

Any sample template ROI for manual and automated test
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

I am new to automated testing . Can any one suggest me open source tools...

I am new to automated testing . Can any one suggest me open source tools for automated testing tools. Nesting for web testing like selenium.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Does anyone know what a "Testing Framework" means in Manual Testing?

I've seen this term used in relation to automated testing but not with manual testing.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

what is the difference between test automation and programmatic...

what is the difference between test automation and programmatic verification/validation.\t Please comment on this....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

automation framework features? which do you like?

automation framework features which do you like
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

which is tool is the best for initial start and requires no programming skills...

... in automated testing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

Why manual testing is more popular than automation?

Why manual testing is more popular than automation
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

Can automation replace manual testing and manual testing replace automation testing?

Can automation replace manual testing and manual testing replace automation testing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I'm trying to get into automation but i have no programming background.

What tools and certifications do i need to quickly excel in this field
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can any one suggest automation testing cource in the chennai which provide the...

Can any one suggest automation testing cource in the chennai which provide the live training on the tool used in the software industry.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Guys, I am doing a Thesis related to Software Test automation for my Masters.

I am developing an interface for Test Automation design using Selenium and built on top of Eclipse. I will be posting the interface as an open source software at SourceForge soon. It is aimed at making the process of building and maintaining test suite in Selenium/Eclipse Java environment easy and efficient. Please have a look at the below video to know more about the current work being done. I would love to get feedback from the community of Selenium users, so that I can continue shaping this tool.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Any open source automation tool that support Java swing AUT functional testing

Any open source automation tool that support Java swing AUT functional testing should support Java/Maven tech stack with record and playback support
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Hi All,Can anyone share the sample template ROI(Return on Investment) for manual test

Hi ,Can anyone share the sample template ROI(Return on Investment) for manual testing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can we do effort estiamation on manual & automation testing projects?

How can we do effort estiamation on manual & automation testing projects
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do you make a distinction between "framework" and "infrastructure"

particularly as it relates to software test automation This may start an religious war, but ... I would like to understand how others in this forum distinguish between the terms "framework" and "infrastructure", particularly as it relates to software test automation. Does it matter And if so, why
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

How do you estimate an automation project as in no of resources,time required...

How do you estimate an automation project as in no of resources,time required for scripting one testcase Are there any standard estimation techniques OR we have to decide based on our past exp
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

A customer wants you to provide cost estimate for test automation tool evaluation...

A customer wants you to provide cost estimate for test automation tool evaluation work without giving you access to his/her application against which he/she wants you to evaluate four tools. 1. What would be your best approach 2. Assuming your company charges $25/hr per engineer, what would be your cost, time estimate
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!