How do you make a distinction between "framework" and "infrastructure"

particularly as it relates to software test automation

This may start an religious war, but ... I would like to understand how others in this forum distinguish between the terms "framework" and "infrastructure", particularly as it relates to software test automation. Does it matter And if so, why
Posted On: Sunday 30th of September 2012 09:30:29 PM Total Views:  138
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

which automation tool are you currently using...

which automation tool are you currently using...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

hi all, can any of you recommend a good Web Testing Tools

We will be evaluating 2 of the most useful automated functional tools for web testing. We will be testing across multiple platforms. I know QTP is a popular tool. Do you have any other recommendations
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

new GUI automation testing tool - I need your thoughts..

Hi!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

what is the difference between test automation and programmatic...

what is the difference between test automation and programmatic verification/validation.\t Please comment on this....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Do you have any experience with a good tool for automatic Web UI functional tests?

We need a product which supports both Internet Explorer and FireFox, preferably open source (but not necessarily).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Which test case prioritization technique do you use?

Which test case prioritization technique do you use and why Does TCP selection depend on what testing your are performing such as manual or automated Does it also depend on type of system such as web based or desk top or nature of business
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

automation framework features? which do you like?

automation framework features which do you like
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can you automate creation of Test Plan document?

Are there any tools available Any ideas are welcome It is assumed that Test execution has not started and the only document and information available is Requirement document.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

What are the Major challenges that you encounter while automating an application?

What are the Major challenges that you encounter while automating an application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

Tool question You have a .NET shop but no automated testing which tool would you use

and WHY Yes I know you use XYZ tool I want to know WHY I should use it. I see a lot of company wanting Automation set up for testing but they have not idea where to start. They start by asking "which tool would you pick" (Most people would answer with the tool they already know) I'm looking for which is the best right now on the market and why it is.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!