Hiii Alll....Currently i m working as a Manual Tester.i want to go for Automation...

plz suggest me which is the best tool for Automation testing is QTP 10.0 is enough for Functional Testing
Posted On: Friday 2nd of November 2012 07:50:36 AM Total Views:  228
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

What are the most important innovations in software testing in the past 3-5 years?

Did you come across new methods, tools, concepts that have impacted the way you test What are they and how did they help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

How testing is getting done for the test automation tools such as QTP?

I am just curious to know how testing is getting done for the Test automation tools such QTP, Test complete, Test partner, etc. I think these automation tools are having lot of requirements. So it is bit difficult to manually test everything. So, some kind of test automation will be required.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

Can anyone tell how can we convert convert manual test case into automation script?

Can anyone tell how can we convert convert manual test case into automation script
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What are the most important innovations in software testing in the past 3-5 years?

Did you come across new methods, tools, concepts that have impacted the way you test What are they and how did they help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can anyone recommend a decent desktop automation tool that's easy to use?

Can anyone recommend a decent desktop automation tool that's easy to use, with little to no programming necessary aside from Winautomation I'm new to automation, currently exploring tools to use for automating operations of a desktop app. I'd like to use something easy first and maybe gradually evolve to the hardcore ones :P. Anyone knows a good tool to get started with
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I have to test live asp.net website ,which free automated testing tool should I use?

I have to test live asp.net website (live project), which free automated testing tool should I used for black box testing of this project
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I would like to know the basics of Software Testing ...

I would like to know the basics of Software Testing .Where it can be started and which will be the most efficient tool for automation
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is it possible to report defect automatically based on automation log?

This week, my manager told me one plan in 2010. She want to make it possible to report defect automatically based on automation log. That means once the automation log fail, the corresponding defect will be reported automatically. I know this can be implemented but have no clear idea. Do you have experience on this topic
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Flex and Flash Automation

Is there any tool to automate the testing of flex and flash application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Since testers are not as good as hackers in finding security holes in...

Since testers are not as good as hackers in finding security holes in companies web based applications, then, should management hire hackers to identify security vulnerability before deployment This is ongoing problem for companies and consumers. I just read today that hackers hacked a freecreditreports
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Automation in Agile environment How would you begin automating task ...

Automation in Agile environment How would you begin automating task in a newly implemented (Scrum)agile environment
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

[Get] Automated Specification-Based Testing of GUI.

Today's software systems usually feature Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs). GUIs have become an important and accepted way of interacting with today's software. They can be a crucial point in the users' decisions to use or not use the system. However, GUI testing is difficult, extremely time-consuming, and costly, with very few tools and techniques available to aid in the testing process. This dissertation addresses the GUI testing problem. The goal is to introduce more systematization and automation into the GUI testing process by applying specification-based testing methods. The use of formal specifications allows the automatic generation of test cases containing not only the input data but also the outcomes expected. Specification-based testing methods have been applied for API testing but are insufficiently developed for GUI testing. Some of the specific challenges posed by GUI testing are addressed in this research work. Go through below link for details. Code: http://www.mediafire.com/r92z2lms8gwi2jd
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

[Get] SQL Injection Attacks on Databases.

One common type of database attack, the SQL Injection, allows a malicious individual to execute arbitrary SQL code on your server. Let's take a look at how it works by analyzing a very simple web application that processes customer orders. Please go through the link. Code: http://www.mediafire.com/8z6xym7v3tl6313 Enjoy
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

is it true then? Automated Unit Tests are so easy to write now that it actually...

Automated Unit Tests are so easy to write now that it actually adds no additional effort to write a test to verify the code. AND no extra effort to maintain the test for unstable code
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 31st October 2012
View Replies!

Visual Studio Test System 2008 - Is it a good tool to use for automating web based...

...application testing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 1st November 2012
View Replies!

Want to know which Testing field has more growth other than automation..

Currently i am in Manual testing.I dont like automation Testing.But There no call fro Manual testing and its bit slow career growth here.Can anyone suggest me any Testing which i should learn which have good carrer growth.Some friends are telling ETL testing some are telling SAP testing and some are telling SOA testing but all have diffrenrant point of view.Plz suggest me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Faster Execution using QTP?

We are currently using QTP for automated testing of Win32 applications. However, it taking an average 4-5 minutes for a test to execute so if you have a couple of hundred tests it can take hours to perform a regression test. Is there ways or steps that we can take to speed up execution time
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What would you suggest as Top 5 essential test metrics?...

May be for Functional and / or Automation testing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

has anyone tested the CRM of Microsoft Dynamics2011?

has anyone tested the CRM of Microsoft Dynamics2011\t and can give me some feedback on how to...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!