[Get] Best Practices in Software Test Automation

Abstract:

Best practices are guidelines and advice on the best way to do something; collected over time and based on experience with previous projects. Best practices in an organization should come from the bottom of the organization up, rather than being mandated by management. These best practices might even differ from organization to organization, but certain key factors are present in successful organizations and projects. Discussed in this article are twelve of the most important practices that can assist you in ensuring successful implementation of functional test automation on your projects and in your organization.

Download the full article here : Code: http://www.mediafire.com/pd0h7jht1s7vw2d
Posted On: Saturday 6th of October 2012 03:39:36 AM Total Views:  170
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

I need to get some idea before joining institute about...

I need to get some idea before joining institute about "Manual and Automation testing" so kindly i request, to give me material. Thank you
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

How can i get any course in automation testing for web applications?

i am trying to search for anything to know how to do automated testing and learn all about automated testing...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

What are the latest and best tools available for automation testing?

What are the latest and best tools available for automation testing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

I'm trying to get into automation but i have no programming background.

What tools and certifications do i need to quickly excel in this field
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

What are Skills QA Skills required to get a job onsite.

Automation Tools,Scripting languages,Programming languages.....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

Which is the best automation tool for testing Dot Net application?

Which is the best automation tool for testing Dot Net application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Which two types of test should target for test automation.

Please outline why and how you would automate these tests.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Based on your QA work experience, which type(s) test you would target for test...

Based on your QA work experience, which type(s) test you would target for test automation. Please outline why and how you would automate these tests. Please elaborate up to two types of test.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

How testing is getting done for the test automation tools such as QTP?

I am just curious to know how testing is getting done for the Test automation tools such QTP, Test complete, Test partner, etc. I think these automation tools are having lot of requirements. So it is bit difficult to manually test everything. So, some kind of test automation will be required. But I am not sure whether it is possible to automate the testing of the tool properly.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

Which is the best automation testing framework that helps in testing of websites?

Which is the best testing framework that helps in automation testing of websites by providing functions such as retrieve elements on page by their id or invoke a click on a particular link as well as supports coding in C#
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

Does anyone know where I can go to get training for Automation in software testing?

I do is manual testing and I need to learn automated testing.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

What's the best tool for automated regression execution evidence capture?

Many automated test tools provide only pass/fail/warning messages when reporting testing results. For validation purposes, it is essential to have evidence during key points of testing. What are the best automated test tools out there for capturing evidence (i.e. screen shots) during execution of an automated regression suite
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What is the best way for a manual tester to make the leap to test automation?

Most of my testing experience is in manual testing. Recently I see that most QA/QC positions call for automated testing. How does a manual tester make the leap to test automation in this competitive job market
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What are the best ways to quantify automated regression coverage?

What are the best ways to quantify automated regression coverage
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

Hello . can any one share with me that what are the ranges of best automated tool ?

. can any one share with me that what are the ranges of best automated tool which is useful in self learning
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Can anybody suggest me best automation open source tool to test a web application?

Can anybody suggest me best automation open source tool to test a web application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

Which is the best automation tool for testing Flex application?

Which is the best automation tool for testing Flex applicationCompanies prefers Open source testing tool first...I know some of them like Flex monkey(Free),Testing anywhere(paid).Is there any better
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can anyone suggest me which automation tool is best to learn since i am 3 years exp .

Can anyone suggest me which automation tool is best to learn since i am 3 years exp in manual Testing and i have knowledge in QTP and worked on SQL Server 2008.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Which is the best automation tool for testing Dot Net application?

Which is the best automation tool for testing Dot Net application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What is the best automation tools (for Functional & Performance) to use for Oralce Ap

What is the best automation tools (for Functional & Performance) to use for Oralce Apps testing (Apps like ADF, SOA, EBS).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!