Can we do Automation for an Unstable Product/Project?

Can we do Automation for an Unstable Product/Project
Posted On: Wednesday 7th of November 2012 03:59:20 AM Total Views:  241
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Why is so that most of the people who cant handle pressure of development or...

Why is so that most of the people who cant handle pressure of development or doesn't got chance in development becomes MANUAL tester IS manual testing that easy
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

What metric can be collected for tracking the productivity of an "Automation Tester"

For Manual, it is easy to collect based on the test cases executed, for Automation testing, it is more of scripts which are executed whenever a release is given. There is more to analysis whenever the scripts fail, rather than writing new ones. In this case, how can the productivity measured
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How does expected output can be prepared in case of following: -

How does expected output can be prepared in case of following: - Large Number of inputs (number of files with million of records) - lots Mathematical computation happen to come at final outputs
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Hi everyone,,, "How do we know we can finish testing in given time ?"

share your experiences.....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can we categorize automated software test case generation techniques

How can we trace and explain the generation using various techniques.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Is there a good testautomation course in Sweden/other countries that you can...

Is there a good testautomation course in Sweden/other countries that you can recommend
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

I am looking for a tool/application which can help me automate Windows based...

I am looking for a tool/application which can help me automate Windows based applications which are developed using Visual C++.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Do QA engineers need formal training on test automation tools or they can learn...

Do QA engineers need formal training on test automation tools or they can learn on their own and become as good as those who go through formal training
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

i just want to introduce automation in my regression testing so that i can automate..

heyy guyzz ..i just want to introduce automation in my regression testing so that i can automate a large fraction of manual testing......desperately need ur advices.. : )
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

Do Model Based Testing can be use as testing Automation Tool??

Designing of System Under Testing Using a Modeling Language for Testing Purpose can lead us its Automatic Test case generation and Execution. This will lead to Testing Automation, So what you think Model Based Testing can be use as Testing Automation Tool.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

Does anyone know where I can go to get training for Automation in software testing?

I do is manual testing and I need to learn automated testing.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

Based on your experience which test(ing) type can not or should not be automated...

Based on your experience which test(ing) type can not or should not be automated and why
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can you Qualify, Quantify and Automate your Agile Testing approach

In Agile Testing, testers adapt to rapid deployment cycles and changes in testing patterns. It involves the process of testing from the clients perspective at a very early stage it self. Relaying just on manual and intuition testing is not enough; you need to automate to deliver on time. Your degree of automation will depend on the nature of project and of course your budget to invest into automation tools and scripting effort. The advent of many open source tools can ease up the purse a bit though.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is there any type of testing that cannot be automated??

Is there any type of testing that cannot be automated\t Please outline the reasons why it is not feasible to be automated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application?

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Can anyone tell how can we convert convert manual test case into automation script?

Can anyone tell how can we convert convert manual test case into automation script
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Hello . can any one share with me that what are the ranges of best automated tool ?

. can any one share with me that what are the ranges of best automated tool which is useful in self learning
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

How can you Qualify, Quantify and Automate your Agile Testing approach

In Agile Testing, testers adapt to rapid deployment cycles and changes in testing patterns. It involves the process of testing from the clients perspective at a very early stage it self. Relaying just on manual and intuition testing is not enough; you need to automate to deliver on time. Your degree of automation will depend on the nature of project and of course your budget to invest into automation tools and scripting effort. The advent of many open source tools can ease up the purse a bit though.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

Can anyone tell how can we convert convert manual test case into automation script?

Can anyone tell how can we convert convert manual test case into automation script
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application?

What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!