Based on your QA work experience, which type(s) test you would target for test...

Based on your QA work experience, which type(s) test you would target for test automation. Please outline why and how you would automate these tests. Please elaborate up to two types of test.
Posted On: Monday 1st of October 2012 05:42:00 AM Total Views:  333
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Does anyone know what a "Testing Framework" means in Manual Testing?

I've seen this term used in relation to automated testing but not with manual testing.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

Can any one share experience and knowledge for how to test SAP R/3...

Can any one share experience and knowledge for how to test SAP R/3 Application also give me your views and inputs for Automation Testing for the same. I want to test SAP application. Please advise me how to do test
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

new GUI automation testing tool - I need your thoughts..

Hi!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

Do you have any experience with a good tool for automatic Web UI functional tests?

We need a product which supports both Internet Explorer and FireFox, preferably open source (but not necessarily).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

automation framework features? which do you like?

automation framework features which do you like
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do you make a distinction between "framework" and "infrastructure"

particularly as it relates to software test automation This may start an religious war, but ... I would like to understand how others in this forum distinguish between the terms "framework" and "infrastructure", particularly as it relates to software test automation. Does it matter And if so, why
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

What is the biggest Automated Test Environment that you have work with?

How many Test Cases can it run in 24 hours I am working on an Automated Test Framework capable of running more than 12,000.00 test cases unattended in 24 hours, the system setups external equipment, run the test and record the results in a database, have any of you seen a system with this capacity The test cases are medium to high in complexity, they are not for unit testing.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Hi guys, I have 3 years of experience in manual testing and...

Hi , I have 3 years of experience in manual testing & i want to learn automation testing, please suggest which automation tool has good scope & where can i find a proper training for this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I am developing an automation framework for a web application using selenium...

I am developing an automation framework for a web application using selenium rc and perl. can any one can give me a few tips on the layout I can adopt and a test director compatible with selenium
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Getting Selenium experience

Most of the clients I was working for had QTP licenses and never had an opportunity to try out selenium.I have installed selenium and Eclipse on my laptop.How does one get a reasonably good experience of selenium with out actually having to work for a clientinformation on reference materials and websites to automate is much appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Hi, guys.Is there some free test automation framework exist for testing the...

.Is there some free test automation framework exist for testing the software based on the C/S architecture We need to test on the client side.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is some one using a fifth gen automation framework or script less automation...

Is some one using a fifth gen automation framework or script less automation framework I have seen some slides on this, was wondering how it differs from the more traditional automation framework..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Open Source Test Harness or Test Automation Framework

Hi , I am automating Integration testing of my system with the help of Shell and Perl Scripts. I am looking for a OPEN SOURCE Test Harness (Test Automation Framework) where I can use\call my scripts.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

What are your expectations from an automation tool?

What are your expectations from an automation tool
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Hybrid Framework...?

any info on this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

As a software tester which automated tool will you rate higher and why?

A. Load Runner B. QTP
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Hi All, I'm junior test engineer, testing sharepoint based web applications manually.

Can u suggest me how to improve my skills to automate test cases
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

I am looking for a tool/application which can help me automate Windows based...

I am looking for a tool/application which can help me automate Windows based applications which are developed using Visual C++.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

What are the major points which needed to be keep in mind before creating...

What are the major points which needed to be keep in mind before creating automation framework I even started on a few ideas, but I felt it would be best if I received some feedback from you and just for a little background we are using Selenium for testing .Net applications with multi OS and browser support.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!