[Get] What is the Key to Successful Automated Testing?

The complexity of modern client/server applications has elevated testing to become a critical and essential part of the development process. Today, no one would consider (or admit) not planning their software test efforts. Yet studies and surveys indicate that test planning is often a low priority item when it comes to software development. Worse yet, it is often not performed, or when it is, it's not complete, not accurate, or not followed consistently. Assuming we all agree that testing is necessary, the questions we must answer next include: How do we test What's really involved How can we be sure we've done an effective job and really improved the quality of the application
The answer is simple: planning.
Do you know why planning is the answer of those question This article cover your answer.
Code: http://www.mediafire.com/ovati6nutln28v8
Posted On: Tuesday 16th of October 2012 10:07:58 PM Total Views:  35
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Software Testing PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

I need to get some idea before joining institute about...

I need to get some idea before joining institute about "Manual and Automation testing" so kindly i request, to give me material. Thank you
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

What is monkey testing? What skills are required? Is it automated?

What is monkey testing What skills are required Is it automated
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

How can i get any course in automation testing for web applications?

i am trying to search for anything to know how to do automated testing and learn all about automated testing...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

I'm trying to get into automation but i have no programming background.

What tools and certifications do i need to quickly excel in this field
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

What are Skills QA Skills required to get a job onsite.

Automation Tools,Scripting languages,Programming languages.....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

Which two types of test should target for test automation.

Please outline why and how you would automate these tests.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Based on your QA work experience, which type(s) test you would target for test...

Based on your QA work experience, which type(s) test you would target for test automation. Please outline why and how you would automate these tests. Please elaborate up to two types of test.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

How testing is getting done for the test automation tools such as QTP?

I am just curious to know how testing is getting done for the Test automation tools such QTP, Test complete, Test partner, etc. I think these automation tools are having lot of requirements. So it is bit difficult to manually test everything. So, some kind of test automation will be required. But I am not sure whether it is possible to automate the testing of the tool properly.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

Does anyone know where I can go to get training for Automation in software testing?

I do is manual testing and I need to learn automated testing.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

How to calculate the ROI for automation.What are the key factors to consider??

How to calculate the ROI for automation.What are the key factors to consider\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

[GET] automated unit testing for agent systems.

Although agent technology is gaining world wide popularity, a hindrance to its uptake is the lack of proper testing mechanisms for agent based systems. While many traditional software testing methods can be generalized to agent systems, there are many aspects that are different and which require an understanding of the underlying agent paradigm. In this paper we present certain aspects of a testing framework that we have developed for agent based systems. The testing framework is a model based approach using the design models of the Prometheus agent development methodology. In this paper we focus on unit testing and identify the appropriate units, present mechanisms for generating suitable test cases and for determining the order in which the units are to be tested, present a brief overview of the unit testing process and an example. Although we use the design artifacts from Prometheus the approach is suitable for any plan and event based agent system. Go to below for details. http://www.mediafire.com/qx3bep5ibl22e1z
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

[GET]automated testing tool evaluation.

There are a number of Automated Testing tools on the market today. The following is just a representative list of the major vendor products that are most widely used. Android Atesto Functional Testing Service Autoscriptor Inferno AutoTester for Windows AutoTester for OS/2 CAPBAK Certify CitraTest e-Monitor e-Tester eValid Forcast imbus GUI Test Case Library Jemmy QARun Panorama-2 QC/Replay QES/EZ for GUI Monitor Master Rational TeamTest Segue SET (Solution Evaluation Tool) SilkTest Smalltalk Test Mentor SQA TeamTest: ERP Extension for SAP TestBench400 SQA TestFoundation for PeopleSoft Tasker Test Now TestQuest Pro Test Automation System (formerly B-Tree Systems, Inc.) TestRunner Unified TestPro (UTP) Vermont High Test Plus Visual Test WebKing WinRunner xrc - X Remote Control XRunner For due diligence purposes, we have used the five criteria below to select and evaluate automated test tools. Please see details for evaluation. http://www.mediafire.com/a49wles07wbp76b
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

[Get] Manual and automated SQL injection.

SQL Injection attacks pose tremendous risks to web applications that depend upon a database backend to generate dynamic content. In this type of attack, hackers manipulate a web application in an attempt to inject their own SQL commands into those issued by the database. Please check the article given below and learn about manual and automated SQL testing then decide which one will be better for you. Code: http://www.mediafire.com/hg8q8c7x5cgfgiq Enjoy
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Hello . can any one share with me that what are the ranges of best automated tool ?

. can any one share with me that what are the ranges of best automated tool which is useful in self learning
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

I have to test live asp.net website ,which free automated testing tool should I use?

I have to test live asp.net website (live project), which free automated testing tool should I used for black box testing of this project
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

I do lots of manual testing. what would be a good automated testing tool for android?

I do lots of manual testing. what would be a good automated testing tool for android phones any feedback is highly appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Why is there always such a big push for automated testing?

In the real world you almost always end up with (at best) a combination of manual and automated testing.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How testing is getting done for the test automation tools such as QTP?

I am just curious to know how testing is getting done for the Test automation tools such QTP, Test complete, Test partner, etc. I think these automation tools are having lot of requirements. So it is bit difficult to manually test everything. So, some kind of test automation will be required.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

Should the QA team be involved with writing (coding) automated scripts

Should the QA team be involved with writing (coding) automated scripts from acceptance tests - if developers can write automated code better and faster
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Gaining automated testing experience.

I have very little automated testing experience. I can't get it through a current job so how can I increase my knowledge on the subject to at least get my foot in the door of another company. Are there any open source automated testing suites that I can download Also, do I need to build my own website to test on or is there a website out there I can legally "practice" on
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!