small swings problem

Hi everybody,

I have a JTable for which i have rendered one column as a JCombobox.
The Combobox appears to be fine.
The problem is when i select a value from the combobox, all the other values of the combobox also get selected the same value .
This happens for the first time only.
For eg i have 1,2,3,4 as combobox elements .
If i select value 1 on the first row all the other row values are also set to one.

Below is some part of the code for clarity.

Please help me.
Posted On: Tuesday 23rd of October 2012 11:32:39 PM Total Views:  260
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Swing / AWT / SWT PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

how to make my jtextfield smaller ?

i have put a jtextfield at the menubar by using createHorizontalGlue() to make the jtextfield at the right most part of my menubar it appears at the right most part of my menubar but the width of that jtextfield doesn't changes i try to make it shorter but that is not working can you have any other method to solve my problem all i need is my jtextfield should have 30 columns but now it have more than 100 columns and strange thing is i m unable to change this size by invoking any methods.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

Text in Jcombobox is too small, but why?

, As you can see the text in the JCombobox is to small, but I don't know why. I also tryed jCombobox_test.setpreferedsize() and setSize() but it both doesn't work And in another GUI of me I had this, and that is what I'm looking for:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

about java swings

can we implement JButton shape as other than rectangular(like circle,ellipse etc)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 17th October 2012
View Replies!

some reference pdf on swings

hi , I want to have some good reference pdf on swings which should include threads concepts (and include new features of swing utilities and swing worker fundamentals).Please send me the links to download the pdfs pertainiing to the above topics. regards, MuraliKrishna
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

JFormattedTextField in swings

hi how to check the E-mail address entered in the JFormattedTextField like checking for the address must consists of atleast 6 characters, it must contain @symbol,and domain name must be valid
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Difference between AWT and swings

Please tell me the differences between the two and why swings are called as light weight components while AWT is called as heavy weight component.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 18th October 2012
View Replies!

send arraylist to swings from servlet

I send string to jsp from swings using URL And then call servet from jsp(submit some values to this servlet from jsp) Now i want to send ArrayList to my swings , How it is, i know call servlet from swings,retrive values from servlet to swings. This is two way communication, But now my requirement is one way, i didn't call servlet directly from swings, i call from jsp Help me,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

DB connection from swings

I create a swings webapplication. I already know about swings to servlet communication reagarding database connection through streams, But i want to know about jsp to swings comminication regarding db connection (or) Any thing u suggest Help me,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

about swings

hello iam linga reddy.i got one problem to place a button at particular location in swings.pls send me the code if tere is any posibility.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

small doubt in Swing appln using JPanel

i'm creating a small swing appln. in that i need to display my photo(jpg file) in the frame's WEST region. for that i created MyPanel class(inner class) to display it in the frame. i need the code snippet inside the paintComponent method to get my picture from a particular path.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

date time picker in java swings

hello Everyone, Can any one tell me the code to make Date and time picker in java swings.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

Help required for applet and java swings

I am very week in applet and Java Swings but i have interest to learn it and take some certification. So i want to know please let me know which book I an refer and also the Sun Certification I can take .
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

swings

Any one please help me i am not getting the difference between JApplet and JFrame and also how to use panels and where to use.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

next line in swings

hi, can any one please say me the equivalent for "\n" in Swings. because i'm having the data in JTable like For Example Apple Mango orange i need the output format like Apple mango orange please help me out..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

swings

hi can anybody help in finding out solution to how to set the default focus of the JtextField to gain ,where the component is in Jpanel
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

animation using swings

hi, i need to develop an animation that shows a box moving from one location to another. how do i go about it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

animation using swings

hi, i need to develop an animation that shows a box moving from one location to another. how do i go about it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

creating small button problem

pls, how do i design a small button using JButton
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

send data to jsp from swings

I want send arraylist to jsp, I write code like this menu=new JPopupMenu(); if(flag==true) { menu.add(new AbstractAction("Registration") { public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e) { NewWindow("http://localhost:8888/prototype/Reception/reception_registration_ipregistration.jsp"); } }); menu.addSeparator(); menu.add(new AbstractAction("ocation") { public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e) { NewWindow("http://localhost:8888/prototype/Clinicalwards/wards_bedmanagement_badallocation.html"); } }); menu.addSeparator(); menu.add(new AbstractAction("Change Status") { public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e) { NewWindow(""); } }); menu.show(moe.getComponent(),moe.getX(), moe.getY()); void NewWindow(String str) { try{ URL url=new URL(str); AppletContext context=getAppletContext(); context.showDocument(url,"_blank"); } catch(Exception e) { e.printStackTrace(); } } i set all html in tomcat server, my swing application is in Jboss. How to send arraylist to jsp which is in tomcat, Help me,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

loading images in swings

Hi to all, I use JSplitpane to to split two panels(left and right), left panel contains JTree, right panel is loading the required images when i click the corresponding node in the JTree. images came from database . Based on the images length i created required JLables and set it to the images. Initially i am loading images in the right panel (i.e fine), But i am clicking the node in the JTree, right Panel images are not refreshed with new one. Please help me,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!