JTextField

Just go through the below scenario and suggest me to solve it.
I developed a frame which consists of two textfields. These are of JTextField object types. It also consists of two buttons 'Next' and 'Report' of type JButton. One textfield will read a question from a .txt file and the question will be displayed on the text field. The user will enter the answer in another textfield. We will compare the answer with the expected answer and we will calculate the percentage. After entering the answer if the user clicks the 'Next' button next question will be displayed.
My problem is I am not able to retrieve the user answer from the textfield to compare it with the expected answer. I request to help me in solving this problem.

With
Posted On: Tuesday 23rd of October 2012 11:35:20 PM Total Views:  267
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Swing / AWT / SWT PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

i try to get the VK_TAB in jtextfield but i cant,here is the code what i doing wrong? the other keys

this is the code... private void jTextField18KeyReleased(java.awt.event.KeyEvent evt) { // TODO add your handling code here: if(evt.getKeyCode()==KeyEvent.VK_CONTROL){ jTextField3.setFocusable(true); jTextField3.requestFocusInWindow(); } } buy the way i generate the code with netbeans...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!

how to make my jtextfield smaller ?

i have put a jtextfield at the menubar by using createHorizontalGlue() to make the jtextfield at the right most part of my menubar it appears at the right most part of my menubar but the width of that jtextfield doesn't changes i try to make it shorter but that is not working can you have any other method to solve my problem all i need is my jtextfield should have 30 columns but now it have more than 100 columns and strange thing is i m unable to change this size by invoking any methods.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

length of a jtextfield

hi is it possible to limit the lenght of a JtextField
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

Calculate sum in jtable and display the sum in jtextfield

Hi all,i got a table that contains codes,names,qty,price and totals.What i want to ask is how to calculate the qty*price and the total was putted in the the totals column and also putted in the JTextField..When there are new rows,or deleted rows,it will automatically edited in the JTextField.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

Multiple table records in jtextfields

Hi all! Is it possible to have multiple table records vertically aligned, displayed in jtextfields and contained in a jpanel It looks something like a jtable in which multiple records are displayed one-by-one vertically but I want to control the spacing, position and add some data which are not fields in the table.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 23rd October 2012
View Replies!