Change menu and tooltiptext fonts with SWT

I would like to change fonts of menu and tooltiptext with SWT but I do not know how to do it. I've tried many ways !!! [banghead]

Can anyone help me, please

Posted On: Monday 22nd of October 2012 02:51:53 AM Total Views:  93
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Swing / AWT / SWT PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

repaint() but no changes until i minimise then maxamise?

I have an application where entering certain numbers changes the data held, I had observers looking at these observables and when they are notified they make changes to what is displayed on screen, one of these is some swing graphics. I do a repaint() in the observer but when I run the app nothing happens until i move the window of the screen and back on again. Is there a way of getting it to actually re draw the window so I can see the changes instantly Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 18th October 2012
View Replies!

Whats the best way to change background of treeNode in JTree

Greetings Ranchers, I'm trying to change the background of a treeNode to get a hovering effect on mouseOver(); evrything seems to work so far...except I'm updating my whole tree UI; this is causing flickering of my cursor. Is there another way of changing the background of tree node without whole tree updateUI() //In TreeRenderer if (selected)// selection flag { setForeground(Color.white); setBackground(NavyBlueColor); } else if (flag) //mouseEntered flag { setForeground(Color.white); setBackground(Color.LIGHT_GRAY); } //Mouse Hovering effect if(mouseEntered) { // update the treeRenderer to make changes to foreground & background; tree.updateUI(); }
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

change image size

Hi all, I can get the width and height of the image icon in pixels using: int getIconWidth() int getIconHeight() Now I want all my displayed images to be of the same size, how can I set the size of an image
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

NullPointerException in FlowView.changedUpdate()

Here's the Java API code (javax.swing.text.FlowView) that gives me the NPE: /** * Gives notification from the document that attributes were changed * in a location that this view is responsible for. * * @param changes the change information from the associated document * @param a the current allocation of the view * @param f the factory to use to rebuild if the view has children * @see View#changedUpdate */ public void changedUpdate(DocumentEvent changes, Shape a, ViewFactory f) { [B]layoutPool.changedUpdate(changes, a, f);[/B] strategy.changedUpdate(this, changes, getInsideocation(a)); }
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Printing with Left Margin changed drops print characters

I have an application which is to print on a special form. The form has top and bottom margins of 1 inch (which is standard). However the left and right margins are 1/2 inch. So in my printer coding, I tried to set the paper imageable area to allow for the new size: (passed PaperFormat is "pf".) Paper pprPap = pf.getPaper(); dblIWid = 540.; // 7 1/2 inches (for 1/2 inch margins dblIHte = 648.; // 9 inches dblIX = 36.; // 1/2 inch margin from left dblIY = 72.; // 1 inch margin from top pprPap.setImageableArea(dblIX, dblIY, dblIWid, dblIHte); pf.setPaper(pprPap);
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

JTable columns widths reset after model change

Howdy Ranchers! The original question was posted in the SCJD forum here, but I will shortly explain what the problem is. I've noticed that if I set the column widths using: columnModel.getColumn(i).setPreferredWidth(...)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

change language JOptionPane

, I have a program entirely in English, and I post in dialogs with the methods of JOptionPane. But I found that the buttons appear in French, so I OUI/NON or OK/ANNULER instead of YES / NO and OK / CANCEL.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

change language of my project

hello, I have a java project and I have 2 combobox (EN and FR) I am worth changing the language of my project when the user select combobox the project changes to English and vice versa when he checks combobox the project changes to french
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

if jtab properties disabled,can we get the changes

i am new to Swing framework.my problem is, in jtab if we disable the properties, then can we get the changes which are made to the jtab's help me cheers........
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

How to save the changes in db through JTable

Hi all. I have a JTable with 100 or more rows. What i need is that the user should select the row and click the button delete. Then the row from database must also be deleted. One more thing i want to know is that how can i save the changes made in JTable in the database. I need a little help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

How to change the L&F

I have downloaded SkinL&F and want to use the midnight theme pack. I have no idea how to use this at all. can you please help me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

JTable - single column header won't change from "A"

I've tried numerous ways of changing the column header for the single column in a JTable. The following code WORKS in a simple example app I made, but doesn't work in my "real app". Is there something that could be "blocking" changing the column header assignment I use a "new" DefaultEditor" or "Default renderer" but I don't mess with any headers in them JTableButtonModel defaultTableModel = new JTableButtonModel(); jTRXAssignedSlices = new JTable(defaultTableModel); int viewColumn = jTRXAssignedSlices.convertColumnIndexToView(0); TableColumn column = jTRXAssignedSlices.getColumnModel().getColumn(viewColumn); column.setHeaderValue("Receive Slices"); jTRXAssignedSlices.getTableHeader().repaint(); jTRXAssignedSlices.setComponentOrientation(ComponentOrientation.LEFT_TO_RIGHT); jTRXAssignedSlices.setShowHorizontalLines(false); jTRXAssignedSlices.setShowVerticalLines(false); jTRXAssignedSlices.setDefaultEditor(JPanel.class, new JComponentCellEditor()); jTRXAssignedSlices.setDefaultRenderer(JPanel.class, new JListSliceCellRenderer()); jTRXAssignedSlices.setPreferredScrollableViewportSize(new Dimension(120, 200));
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

change textArea font color

How can I do dynamically change of font color in textArea For example: For the first line I will use blue color: textArea.setForeground(Color.BLUE); textArea.append("first"); for the next line I want to use: textArea.setForeground(Color.BLACK); textArea.append("second"); I try repaint but its not working
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

How to create border or change color in a JTable cell?

Dear Friends, I created table in my application using JTable. In this table most of the cells has JCheckBoxes (which has created by using Boolean.class). In this table some of JCheckBox cells alone to be looked differently either by changing background color or by created border to that cell. Could anyone please tell me how to set the background color for a particular cell or create the border for a particular cell
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

how to avoid column's position change in jTable

hi , write an application in which i display a JTable containig result from database. Everything works fine but i discover that JTable gives the user a chance to change columns' positions when the JTable is displayed. i want to prevent the user from doing this change in JTable's columns positions. How can i perform that. Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

updating view based on model changes automatically

His, Can't seem to find a straightforward way to have a JList updating its view when the datamodel it is bound to changes. Right now I build a String[] (A) array from a more complicated List of objects (B). The way I see it, is that when this array is changed the view should change automatically. A listener of some kind, but I am quite new in this stuff Also what would be a way to update the base model everytime the underlining data source changes. I am using in-memory cache, and would like to update List B and sequentially array A everytime the underlining data changes. Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

How much change of swing since 1999

, How much change of swing since 1999 How about this book: Graphic Java 2, Volume 2, Swing (3rd Edition) (Sun Microsystems Press Java Series) (2 Book Set) by David Geary (Paperback - Mar 22, 1999) Any other good book to learn swing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

Is it possible to change JTextArea color method by method?

, I have a JTextArea and I have changed the font color by TArea.setForeground(Color.white); I was wondering if I can change the color within methods. For example one method prints (TArea.append(...)) in red and another method prints in blue. I tried with putting different .setForeGroundColor but seems it is not workin. Is there a proper way of doing this Thank you.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

how to detect the change?

I create a JLabel and doing following steps to select one particular JLabel. and few method to support this are at the bottom. When ever I click on one label, it gets underlined. String name = "Label1"; private static final String TEXT_KEY = "jlabel_text_key"; JLabel test = new JLabel(name); test.setText(name); test.putClientProperty(TEXT_KEY,name); test.setFocusable(true); test.addFocusListener(app); test.addMouseListener(app); public void focusGained(FocusEvent e) { JLabel label = (JLabel) e.getComponent(); String text = (String) label.getClientProperty(TEXT_KEY); label.setText("" + text + ""); } public void focusLost(FocusEvent e) { JLabel label = (JLabel) e.getComponent(); String text = (String) label.getClientProperty(TEXT_KEY); label.setText(text); } public void mousePressed(MouseEvent e) { e.getComponent().requestFocusInWindow(); }
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!

SWT: How to change fonts and colors of components?

how can I change fonts and colors of components in SWT Is there any easy tutorial on this Greetings, Andreas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 22nd October 2012
View Replies!