Forum

RECENTLY INDEXED PROGRAMMING SOLUTIONS OF Swing / AWT / SWT

problem with jcombobox  

hey you all, i have combobox with big list and when i drag the list back and forth the list get messed up. what i have to do in order to avoid this? Continue Reading
Views : 224
Wednesday 19th of September 2012

MouseAdapter not working  

Hey guys, I'm trying to make a button for my game so that when you hover over it, it changes color. But my code isn't even recognizing mouse movement. import java.awt.Color;import... Continue Reading
Views : 105

Displaying the Color on a frame based on the RGB values.  

Hi, Am new to java Swings. I tried a small example to display a color on a frame based on the given RGB values. But it is giving me Continue Reading
Views : 117

how to persist rectangle  

i draw a rectangle in lable with mouse. when i minize window or use scroll bar rectangle is disappered, i want to show rectangle. please help me? , Prathyusha Tummepalli,... Continue Reading
Views : 83

Java swing issue from 1.4 to 1.6  

Dear friends, We are migrating from java 1.4 to 1.6 with frontend being Java Swing. Now the focus is giving us a very hard time. The main issue is when we tab... Continue Reading
Views : 179

JpopupMenu action listener not triggered  

I have the code below that I want to be triggered when the popup menu disappears but it is not triggered. popMenuEnableSensors = new JPopupMenu(); popMenuEnableSensors.addComponentListener(new... Continue Reading
Views : 117

NB Platform - Vertical align in OutlineView  

Hello, Is it possible to set vertical align in CellRenderer which i use in my OutlineView ? I was trying with something like this, but it doesnt work: public class... Continue Reading
Views : 85

extending AbstractColorChooserPanel  

i am curious about your opinions. there are 2 ways to make a subclass of AbstractColorChooserPanel. you can... Continue Reading
Views : 69

how to create dialog box in swing that will close automatically after some time.  

somebody ,please suggest me how to create dialog box in swing that will close automatically after some time? Continue Reading
Views : 186

Wanted: editable text area/pane with external Document Content AND custom DefaultEditorKit  

I'd like to set the AbstractDocument.Content and a modified DefaultEditorKit into a Swing text area or edit pane for a... Continue Reading
Views : 210

Selection rectangle on image  

Hiii... I have a similar problem like this... I created a frame which will have a label to show an image and i am able to display the image. User needs to select some part of the image as rectangle,Here i am able to draw rectangle but it is... Continue Reading
Views : 108

save txt file with file chooser  

Hi am new one here and i would your help I write a method which save to data.txt some numbers. Now i want to use the Jfilechooser to choose the destination path. How can i connect them?? Continue Reading
Views : 162

Table cell renderer called, but not when set on column  

I have a table cell renderer. When I set it using JTable.setDefaultRenderer(class, TableCellRenderer), it works fine. ... Continue Reading
Views : 158

Making seconds update  

Hi. I am really very eager to learn java. I've read many books about it and had learned the language on my own. Can you please help. I have... Continue Reading
Views : 124

Displaying data in a table that lies in a container tree.  

Here the structure is jAllPanel. jMainTabbedPanel .jAllRecords_Panel. jAllRecords_Table_Panel. jAllRecords_Table Continue Reading
Views : 173

passing value and setting it to jlabel text  

This site is really helping a lot of people! I have a simple program that I can't understand why I am getting the Continue Reading
Views : 189