White Hat Mistery

Hi Guys,

Huge respect for all attempting to discuss here and a big question to SEO gurus:

Let's suppose the clean code and linking brings a better PR and placement under the Google sun

HOW & WHY most valued by Google and Alexa pages get away with utmost black magic

1. if you check them with seo tools to produce reports they get "c" and "d"
2. if you trying to view those as googlebot it returns Invalid URL or server does not respond, HTTP return code: 403
3. they full of flash and images, without even attempt to content
4. they use white on white text in between pages and they are not sand boxed
5. they create the myth of traffic by directing and redirecting url's
6. their links from outside are not by the White Hat normally recommended techniques, but rather a bunch of nonsence, no value equals of .0000001
7. how arbitrary is Search Engine's or bot's pick and choose for the content relevancy

Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 01:00:08 AM Total Views:  39
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

301 redirect is black hat or white hat

Tell me whether 301 redirect belongs to black hat seo or white hat seo.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

Black hat and white hat

Can anybody tell me what is the basic difference between black hat seo and white hat seo
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

Difference between white hat and black hat seo

hai most of them saying about the black hat seo. and if we did black hat seo google will spam our sites. its true. i want to know the dfference between black hat seo and white hat seo.... waitting for the good replay
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

Blackcat and whitecat seo

what is the difference between blackcat seo and whitecat seo can anyone tell me about this......
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

What should i do for good ranking ?

Hi , I'm a new user of this forum. Now i'm working to get good rank in google and yahoo search engine. Would you like to give me some advice for that I'm looking forward your kindly reply. Thank you
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

What do you do to keep up on your SEO for you site?

i have followed steps to make my site SEO optimized, but was wondering what does in order to keep up on it. Do you do checks on the SEO weekly monthly ever at all What do you do to maintain
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What happen to those forum signatures if do not keep posting?

Forum signature links may do some helps for SEO. But some forum members may stop posting threads or posts for a long time. The question is: Since no more new posts for those members for one or two years. Do those old signatures still good for SEO Like to know.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

New at link baiting, what do you think of this idea?

I run a business specializing in skin care products. We manufacture all of our products, giving us a lot of mark up on everything. Typically a product costs $5-$10 to produce and ship and will retail for $40-$60. I want to do some kind of giveaway to try to bring in quality links. I want to exploit the fact that I can giveaway a $60 product at a very small cost to me. I've though about rewarding bloggers for traffic they send in, either by rewarding the top traffic getter every month or letting bloggers earn store credit by generating hits. This seems similar to an affiliate program but I am wondering how well it would work. Any input is greatly appreciated! Also, any other ideas on exploiting giveaways would be great.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What's the maximum number of internal links ?

I'd like to know what's the maximum number of internal links which should not a page on the website exceed Best
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 2 - What does SEO mean to you?

Quote: Originally Posted by mynotion What does SEO mean to you Nice question. To me its the inside information that has allowed me to pursue a path to wealth and early retirement...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Several Sites in the same niche. What's best way to link them?

I have built several sites over the past couple of years that are more or less related to the same niche. The pagerank for each one are low, with a pagerank 2 being the highest on one of them, but I'm still able to rank okay on the Search engines. But that's probably because the competition isn't too tough for the niche. My question is how should I go about linking them to achieve the best SEO Do I * Have all the websites link to each other just on the homepage. * Have all the websites link together on every page. * Build a hub, with all the websites pointing to just one site which links back out to them. (hub and spoke model) Any advice or suggestions is highly welcomed.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can I see what search terms my site *would* rank highly for? (aka a "reverse search")

I have a website and want to know where (or if) it is showing up in SERPs for certain search terms. So I will just type in those terms / phrases and see if I'm in the SERPs. For example: - "jobs" (nope) - "job questions" (nope) - ask people anything about their jobs (yes, #1...but that's a very specific search terms) - "choose a career" (nope) But this seems like a dumb way to go about it: just typing in words and seeing if I'm in the SERPs. Is there a way to "invert" that process...and have Google tell me what keywords / phrases my site WOULD rank highly for (if they were being searched) Like, is there a search engine (or maybe an Analytics page) that shows you search keywords / phrases that your site ranks highly for (without you having to play a guessing game by searching for terms you think of)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!

What kinds of back links are considered the most powerful?

Hi the forum members! I am here to share a question and hope you all are gonna help me! My question is what backlinks are most usefull or effective in making any website rank in search engines. Well I am quite familier with do follow, relevant theme, domain age and pr but still not able to create comprehensive result doing this all. What do you think is the best way to create effective links. Please help!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What is robot.txt file

hi... i am new in the seo. i want to know about what is robot.txt file and what is the use of robot.txt file i am waiting your response with regards, chandrakant
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Do you consider this as a black hat technique..?

Hi to all I have created thousand blogs from different sites which provides creation of free blog.The content of the all blogs are same and I put my links on each blog same links.I submit each blog to different social media site and that way each of blog can be crawled easily in Google .So do you think this is a black hat techniques.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Static HTML pages - are they better that PHP or ASP?

Newbie question: HTML pages, are they better than generated pages like PHP or ASP From what I've read, the answer seems to be yes (I haven't done excessive research though - only one or 2 things I've read here or there) The problem I have is: creating HTML only pages is slow and harder to do - as opposed to having an easy to use CMS website Why should a CMS website be penalised
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What is SEO...?

Hi , To give a brief intro, I am Chaitanya, just changed my career to SEO from designer. Here I find many people with great knowledge about SEO, I have a lot of questions about SEO, to start with I am asking one question. I know my question sounds weird but i would like to ask this, as all of a sudden why the hype SEO has gone so high, what happened to this all these years, my reasons to ask this question are 1) Internet was there since a long time, so its not new thing. 2) Internet searching was also there, probably not google, 3) Competition to put there business on the top was always there since money was invented or discovered, whatever. Well, after reading few books and doing a lot of internet searching i still have doubts about what is great about SEO, i mean most of the concepts being used were already being used, so whats the bid deal. Another question why all of a sudden a term SEO just popped in, is it just the demand to it or the demand was created by someone (like some companies being benefited by it probably Search Engines.) Guys, please don't scold or no abusive language, what ever was question was honest but not to raise any issue. If you feel what i have written makes sense please guide me. -- With
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

.Com, .Net, .Info, or what?

So is having a domain with the .info absolutely death as far as SEO is concerned I know .coms are the sexy pick but what about .net and .info
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

So you built a site and did SEO, what is next?

I am looking for some info and hoping you can help. I have built several sites and I optimize them when I build them, but I have no recurring revenue. I want to start offering a monthly SEO package, but I am not really sure what should be part of this package. Here are some of my initial thoughts. 1. New Links every month (5-10 quality links) 2. Checking results for 4-5 key phrases every month and reporting on results. (should that be weekly) 3. On-Page optimization for those 4-5 key words/phrases. 4. Tracking competitors websites for key words and positions. 5. Adding new keywords as I look at the most popular words from Google Analytics. What am I missing Should this be a year packge What kind of pricing suggestions do you have
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What is difference between google and yahoo search engines?

hi.i m new here.plz tel me difference between Google and yahoo search engines
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!