when google caffeine updates will show up in SERP?

I want to know when will Google caffeine updates will implemented in real big G my website has a decent ranking in caffeine
Posted On: Wednesday 17th of October 2012 12:25:07 AM Total Views:  215
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

My site is nowhere in google.com

My website ranking was 5 on google.com but now it is nowhere in google..Can you please suggest me that what went wrong,i mean how my site disaapeared in google.Please i need your help to regain the ranking of my website. My link is:- www(dot)webrextech(dot)com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

How we Add and Remove images on google and yahoo images search ?

I want to add some new images on google and yahoo images searches and also remove old images. so how it is possible, how we can add and remove images on google and yaoo images searches . i want to know both add and remove images on both search engines (google and yahoo).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What will happen if i clicked my own ads on google adsense?

Friends........... I was on my computer and i just put my ad on my site then i tested it out so i clicked on it about 12 times what will happen will i get suspended from adsense
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 2 - Top position in google - Computer Repair

Quote: Originally Posted by Klint Well I guess I would rather be #1 for any citys around the East Texas area... Then IMO you are better of targetting these areas with greater variety ie 24 hour computer breakdown service thetown, cheap compters the town, error message the town, fix my computer thetown, windows support thetown, cheap monitor repeair thetown, second hand computers the town, hard drive support thetown. etc Comming one for computer repair would be next to useless really. You can easily be beaten by people targetting the region. No olne expects to type computer reapir and get a local computer repair place. i advise you to reconsider what exactly your targetted keywords dhould be.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Flood protection and google...

hey. i did in my site a script that if user flooding the site with many refreshes (20 in 10 secounds) its returns him Captcha and block him until he type it... the question is how google counts it will he go to my site and get this flood message too cause he harvesting the site is there a way to make it happen and no make google upset
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Am I on google or not?

Dear Experts, I need your help. I have it seems two sites, one with www.bla bla with 126 pages on google and another site with a few more pages, but no www. infront of it, just the bla bla bla. How do I fix this and what did I do to cause this When I use these commands: allinanchor, allinurl and site, my site is all there but not when I use these commands. allin, cache, info, related,.... did not match any documents. How can google have no information, when I have some pages published. What am I doing wrong\t I'm a customer of Homestead, does that matter Any guidance would be appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Site map and google site map?

What is the difference between site map and ggogle site mapAnd benefit of using google site map
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to check google spider crawled my site?

friends how could I keep track of google spiders so that I could known when they did crawled my website. I just wanna to keep track of when the crawler or spiders goes through my site plz help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Multiple domain names on 1 hosting account ... difference for google ?

Hi .. I am using a hosting service wich let's me attach unlimited domain names to one account .. This is called an 'addon domain' ... The addon domain name is created as some sort of sub-domain but respoinds to the normal domain name query ... I was wondering if google has any opinion on different sites wich are hosted on the same hosting package I ask this because I believe that the sites will use the same IP adres (I might be wrong...) ..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to get higher rank on google

Trying hard to get higher rank on google. Some say use less than 10 key words , and use same keywords oin title and description, that is acceptable. But putting hidden text, that is silly and ruins the website, is that needed
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Ranking on google and it's regional search engines

hi, As i am aware of ranking in google.com but now if i have to target on google.co.uk, google.co.in etc. then what are the stratgies. as we know the google alorithm and can get lot of tutorial and tips on ranking in google.com. so, is there any url/source where i can find to rank in all google regional search engines. pls advise.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Add Adsense - Website get booted from google results - happened 5 times on different

I have several websites where they are cached and getting traffic from google and I also have yahoo publisher network ads. However, as soon as I add google adsese ads then the pages get booted, something they go into supplemental and then come back again and then disappear for a 7-14 days and come back within google results. This has happened to 5- 6 of my sites which are on the same server. Basically i have multiple sites which have been live for 9 -11 months and all the sites get booted when I add google adsese, get booted come back, get booted come back etc. I am wondering if the adsense crawler sees something, but I do not get it since the main google bot does not have a problem. Again this has only happened right after I've added adsense to the website, I have several sites on one ip. I'm extremely confused on why this happens and suggestions would be great.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

WHY, do i have great results in Yahoo and not google

Why is my site so poorly ranked in google while it is #2 and #3 for my KW "Budge Cover" http://hotparts.info in Yahoo\t http://search.yahoo.com/searchp=budge+cover&fr=FP-tab-web-t&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8 Throw me a Bone here\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Site appeared on google then disappeared

A few weeks ago we created a website to sell our cairn terrier puppies: www.cairn-terriers-michigan.com I submitted it to google and also place some incoming links to it from other sites we have that are indexed fairly frequently. Within a couple days the site appeared 50th on google, then about 8th or 12th on google for our search terms: "cairn terrier puppies for sale in michigan" Then two days later it just disappeared off google, and in two or three weeks it has not returned. Can anyone with actual knowledge of these things help me with some ideas of what might be going on The only thing I can think is that some jealous other dog breeder reported the site as spam or something (which it clearly is not).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Make google to crawl and index website fast?

How to make google to crawl and index website fast which methods by on page and off page(link building) Please clear my doubts.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

my site completely disappeared from google.

This a a brand new client. This lady is a photographer and she has had a website for 10 years. It's a lovely website. The problem is that it is 100% flash from the navigation bars down to the personal bio. She was actually ranked #1 if you type in "her name photography" in google. Last month, she completely disappeared from google. If I were to type site:HerURL then her site appears. She just has no organic rankings at all. Anybody have any ideas Something happen in google last month
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

keywords gone from the google

, My keywords are on top before 3 days(24th mar) but after that all of my keywords gone from the google.. Why its happens\t My site is for coupon codes : DealsBell.com.. My keywords position are as given below.. Bare Necessities coupon 5 hp coupon codes 25 hp laptop coupon 14 find coupon 7 6ave coupon code 21 Tigerdirect Coupon Codes 35 fashion bug coupon codes 7
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

In how much time google update the Page Rank

dose anybody knows the answer it's something around 3 month no is there a way to make it faster
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

url_rewrite and google/yahoo crowlings...please help

Hi , The question is : if i rewrite the page page1.php to page1.html in .htaccess so that the google and other search engines can see it as : page1.html always.. also in link building.. now my concern is will google/other search engine will ever visit the .php address as well if so it will be duplication of same content on different page one with .html and one with .php.. with example : www-server-com/page1.php is actual url but i want to represent them as www-server-com/page1.html so i did url rewrite rule in .htaccess as : RewriteRule ^page1\.html$ page1.php [NC] now confusion is : i can access two urls for same content of page1.php 1. www-server-com/page1.html and 2. www-server-com/page1.php and so will google and all search enginges..... will it be case of duplicate content for google and all if yes how to solve it ps: i have consulted my SEO person but i think he is confused... cos he said dont ever do that cos it is bad practice\t\t\t\t i mean whole world doing url-rewrite and all the paths represent some .php or .html or .asp or .aspx files.... how it can be bad practice.. something is missing either with my url_redirection or his SEO concept.. please can you clearify on this how google will take this case as duplicate content on page1.html and page1.php or something else Cheers Pravin
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 17th October 2012
View Replies!

ETA on google caffeine?

I've heard about google caffeine but I'm still a little bit in the dark. Can someone tell me what is google caffeine breifly and when it's supposed to be deployed
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 17th October 2012
View Replies!