Visitors

a question please..

How important is robots.txt into visitors matter..a not good robots can get a lower traffic

tks
Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 01:01:26 AM Total Views:  226
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

SEO 89: site visitors

How can we increase visitors to our site can you tell the way to increase the visitors
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

How to get more visitors to my website ?

Hi How to get more visitors for my website and i am doing off pare tasks like DS, SBM, Blog commenting, Blog Postings, SES, Social Networking. I am checking my visits through analytics. I am getting 30 visits only. How to increase more visits from other countries My hosting server in India, and i need visitors from other countries like USA, Canada, North America, France.. etc... Is there any relation in hosting server any one can suggest me
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

Is there any attractive way to get more visitors from Stumbleupon

I use stumbleupon often but I am getting 8 to 10 visitors only. I just want what is the way to increase more number of visitors using stumbleupon.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

How do you instantly engage with your visitors?

How do you instantly engage with your site visitors to turn them into a profitable customers Do you use any tool Pls. share your thoughts.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

How to get more visitors?

I have achieved so many keyword for my website but there is no more traffic so please suggest me, how to increase the traffic of my website.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 8th October 2012
View Replies!

Page 2 - How to get more visitors?

You told that you have lots of keywords but is your site optimize that keywords properly.I mean do you have quality content in your site.First do one things just update your site by quality content.Then use some link building strategies like article submission,press release,Blog commenting etc.Hope this suggestion works for you. the best.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 8th October 2012
View Replies!

Page 3 - How to get more visitors?

join social networking sites as many as possible and share links and do social bookmarking..this will help you
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 8th October 2012
View Replies!

Page 4 - How to get more visitors?

Traffic generation is not an easy task. we have to go from Number of steps for traffic generation. Back links of your web page is more important because they let visitors to your site from other web pages. Few Steps for traffic generation. 1. Link building 2. Article Marketing 3. Blog Writing 4. Press Release 5. Social Media (SMO)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 8th October 2012
View Replies!

Im paying tons for very little visitors?

I get around 5,000-9,000 visitors a day. Yet Im running twice over the limit on my semi-dedicated server which is already costing $35/month. And it looks like I might have to upgrade. Is this normal or am I being scammed or some weird process is draining my CPU Because considering my amount of visits, it shouldnt be like this My site: theclubpenguincheats.com Forum.theclubpenguincheats , It's not really how many "visitors" you are getting it is more about the resources that they are consuming. There could also be lots of people using images from your site, spiders hitting you from evil sources. Some hosts do consider the amount of processor resources that you require and then throttle your site accordingly. You could have inefficient scripts running. I think that you should talk to your host and see what they can tell you might be happening. The only thing that people here can do is guess.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

SE ranking based on number of visitors

Given everything else remaining the same, is SE ranking likely to improve just because there are more visitors coming to a website
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Number of unique visitors before monetizing blog ?

.. I was wondering what a reasonably popular blog gets in regard of daily / monthly unique visitors .... Is 1000 unique visitors good Or is that not alot regards, -FOP-
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 2 - How to get a site from 4k visitors to 80k visitors

Quote: Originally Posted by aliciatapp Your opening line threw me for a sec-- funny Could you give an example-- for instance I sell custom tiles on my website-- how would I use link bait ( without offering myself : )) Check out how to create a link bait at http://www.searchengineguide.com/hartzer/006598.html As for an example, SEOchat.com though we OFFER our free advices here
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Massive increase but small increase in visitors

I am doing a comparison with this time last year and some strange result have come up. For example last month 2004 there were 4,000,000 hits and 34,774. Last month this year there were 15,000,000 hits and 37,427. Can anyone explain to me why this is happening. The average lenght of time that the user spend on the site went up by 6mins and 12sec is this the reaseon for the increase in hits\t\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What percantage of your visitors are from Yahoo and Bing?

I keep reading stats that Yahoo and Bing have combined about a third of search traffic. But on my sites I get only about 7% of visitors from Yahoo+Bing. I wonder what other people get. Any tips on what is different in SEO on Yahoo+Bing versus Google
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to increase visitors from specific country?

, I have been working on my site since last more than 2 years. Now it's on good rank with different keyword. Basically my website is related to website development & design. Now the problem is that: I am not able to see accurate visits from the specific keywords. Quote: web design company exact search volume: 9900 web development company exact search volume: 3600 other relative keywords Total exact search vol: 10K My site is targeted to USA only in webmaster tool, but the problem is I am not getting sufficient visits from the google. There are possibilities (what I am thinking, I might be wrong) 1st, Ranking goes down when ppc runs. 2nd, Not impressive Title or Description. 3rd, only a few are ranking higher (top position) other are ranking in top 3 position, so technically, suppose my site is ranking on 3rd then it will show after ppc live on 6th position, so possiblity of clicks (CTR) less then 6%. I am looking for help from experts & professional who can guide me in proper way. Second, which are the maximum possibilities to get traffic from specific country
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

How to achieve 1,000 unique visitors per day

hi to all, Is it possible to achieve 1,000 unique visitors per day. Tell me how it can be achieved. How much time it takes. Give me valuable suggestion..........
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

Page 2 - How to achieve 1,000 unique visitors per day

hi, target a high traffic keyword after when your keyword will be in google top 10 position , you site will have 1000 and above unique visitor. For this , you will need to wait until your keyword rank well on search engine. Try to good seo in your site.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

A page is attracting visitors for X keywords - should I change the page and add more?

A page is attracting visitors for X keywords - should I change the page and add more content This seems to be one of the basic principles Use Google Analytics to see what pages are bringing in traffic - and then try to optimise and maximise the pages that are working by adding to or changing the content BUT... do search engines like this Surely they don't like it when a page changes and becomes more optimised I'd appreciate hearing back what others think What do you do Does the whole world (SEO experts), and change content ALL the time to re-optimise
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!