The topseos.com scam. STAY AWAY

I need to vent- topseos.com is a SCAM. In order to even be on their so-called list of TOP seo firms you must pay- and pay BIG. I sent an email today and one of the owners of the company said that it would cost $1,000 per month to even be 'considered' and ranked on ONE list. So it would cost an additional 1k for every list you want to be on- and that's PER MONTH. What a joke and what a scam! Nobody in their right mind should buy into this and consumers need to beware as SEO firms are simply buying their way to the top.

I can understand a reasonable one-time fee so that they can research your company to rank it. But to ask for 1k per month is extortion!
Posted On: Tuesday 9th of October 2012 09:26:23 PM Total Views:  332
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Has the Social Media Giant Facebook started to fade away?

What would you prefer to have in the maximum priority to share your information on social media Google+ or Facebook. FMO, I already started to feel the difference between the interest I have now and before one and half year ago spending time in facebook.com. I'm spending more time on Google+. To have others opinion I just put you through this question that "From now on what would be the biggest social media after a couple of years"
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

Getting away without H1 or H3

I've seen websites that are entirely flash or just galleries of images and I wondered as a photographer, using JS animated, could I get away without having to use H1 and H3 and still have it rank higher from using the right keywords and title
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

How many outbound links to stay safe?

I'm selling text links on one of my websites and I've just sold 11th link today. I wonder how many outbound links should I have on my site maximally to avoid a penalization 15 Or 20 the links are related to my site.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!