Social book Marking

hi there,
Can anyone help me to submit blogs in Social Bookmarking sites. And What is the use of Social Book Marking, how wil it affect my website and traffic
regards
Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 01:01:55 AM Total Views:  287
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Does social media marketing really helps??????

I am doing social media marketing for last one months. How can i understand that it really helps or not\t\t\t\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

The program to display any cheat pages (social networking, video, vote)

The program to display any cheat pages (social networking, video, vote) cscvisitor.csc-soft.com/English.php There you can download a demo version. At present allows to adjust: * Random or final count of visitings * Order of search of a proxy * Manual or automatic method of transition to other page * Add keystroke after the page loads (up to three applications). The ability to click in windows embedded in the page (eg MediaFlashPlayer) * To change a quantity of stream * Limit the response from the proxy There is a built-in parser proxies which will download and check proxies for performance. In the present delivers up to 1,500 workers proxy. cscvisitor.csc-soft.com/English.php
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

SEO through Article writting, social media,blog post

Article writing- Where can I write article for my site Is there any renowned article writing site that will let me write article for free Can I copy-paste article content from my site or it has to be unique Can I post the same article to many different article writing sites Social Media- How can I actually use social media(e.g.Facebook) to SEO my site. Do I need to open an account using my site/company name or what actually Or do I need to make a group Blog post- I heard that some blogs allow to make comment with the link. Is there any renowned blog where I can make comment embedding my website link. In this case, does the blog have to be relevant to my site Is it the right way to SEO my site with Blog Thanx in advance
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do I cohesively tie different social media efforts together?

Are there any apps that will let me use several social media tools at once for my marketing campaigns
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 8th October 2012
View Replies!

What is the best technique...directory submission or social bookmarking or blog creat

hi i am confuse which activity should i perform for my website promotion.... what is the best technique...directory submission or social bookmarking or blog creat please give me the suitable answer.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

Page 2 - What is the best technique...directory submission or social bookmarking or blog creat

I would say Blog Submission, because if you are putting your targeted keyword within the body of your blog post then it's instantly get approved and and it's also easy for search engines to crawl your hypertext.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

Give me list of social bookmarking sites

plz provide me some fine social bookmarking sites for bookmar.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

Will local bookmarking (not social) help SEO?

I remember before I have read some facts saying that if someone bookmarks your page, the PR of the page will get increased. I can not find any articles or information about this fact now. Is it true
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Best free social bookmarking tools

Can any one help me! which is the best free social bookmarking tools to post all at once!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help with social bookmarking

I've heard a lot said about social bookmarks for driving traffic to your website but they don't seem to work for me How do you use socialbook marks. Just adding the buttons and tagging the pages on Del.icio.us don't seem to work! And how do you interact with other Del.icio.us users Is that even possible
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

S social media optimization a time waster? Previous Topic Next

Is social media optimization a time wasting
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Need some "dofollow" social networks:)

i'm looking for social networks that allow you to have "dofollow" links your help is much appreciated!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Value of social networking sites

Can anyone tell me what value social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. add to SEO ranking
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Foolproof social media marketing plan

Hi all I am new to this forum but a veteran of sorts so far as SEO, SMM and digital PR is concerned - a big thanks to Dave Evans, the renowned social media marketing guru, who is finally coming to India (phew) for his famous hands-on workshops on June 22. Whatever I know of social media marketing is because of this guy his webinars, his book (Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day), his blog... sorry to sound like a wide-eyed fan but I actually implemented his advice on real-world SMM campaigns and got quite successful with them. Let me share with you some of what I practice: Find out the target audience Locate this target audience in various social media platforms Get connected to this target audience on these platforms and get the relationship going Establish your credibility through interactions where you add value to your contacts without indulging into marketing Once the credibility is established and relationships are mature enough you can actually start the marketing (keep it subtle, in your face marketing just doesnt work on social media) This is an ongoing process This is just the outline of a genuine and working SMM plan. You have to work on content and more importantly on networking. Rest I will share after the Dave Evans workshop (socialmediaworkshop.net)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

About social bookmarking...?

how many sites are enough of social bookmarking to bookmark one web page url....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

Page 2 - Best free social bookmarking tools

I suggest you to do it manually if you want real benefit of social bookmarking. You can use semi automatic tool like robo form but don't do automatic bookmarks
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is SMM (social media marketing) better than SEO?

Hi all I am new here but I have some experience of both SEO and SMM as a team leader, content with Wisitech. I have noticed that for short term visitors/leads oriented projects SMM seems to be better strategy than SEO. Whats your take on it.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is there a good social book marking auto submitter software out there?

Can anyone recommend a good one
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

Service to autosumbit XML to social networks?

Is there a service that auto submits an xml file to a number of social networks Ping.fm comes to mind but you must type each entry.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!

Please help?how does social bookmarking help to promote the website?

Can anyone helpHow social bookmarks help in promoting websitesHow to do soI am new to SEO field.How to increase ranking in MSN and Yahoo I am promoting a site which gets very few visits from australia,How to improve the site ranking so as to get more visits from a particular country I have tried submitting to various search engines,directories,article sites in Australia but no result.What to do
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!