So you built a site and did SEO, what is next?

I am looking for some info and hoping you can help.

I have built several sites and I optimize them when I build them, but I have no recurring revenue. I want to start offering a monthly SEO package, but I am not really sure what should be part of this package.

Here are some of my initial thoughts.
1. New Links every month (5-10 quality links)
2. Checking results for 4-5 key phrases every month and reporting on results. (should that be weekly)
3. On-Page optimization for those 4-5 key words/phrases.
4. Tracking competitors websites for key words and positions.
5. Adding new keywords as I look at the most popular words from Google Analytics.

What am I missing

Should this be a year packge What kind of pricing suggestions do you have

Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 12:59:42 AM Total Views:  33
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Please help me,how to solve these problem?

, ! I am doing SEO for a website homeknowledge.com. I want to do some seo for local cities, when customer search by " city name + key phrases", then my website can list in the search results. For example, I have a key phrase Home Improvement,a customer searched by "Los Angeles home improvement", then can find my website. For this purpose, I copy the homepage, and add the city name into title, meta keyword, meta description and content. My boss want me copy 1000 for 1000 cities! But the similarity percentage between two pages is too higher! How can I solve this problem And, Are My copy pages have page rank Please help me, give me some advice!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

Need some Help, what would you do for this site

Hi , what would you do if you only had to get this site making about 50 cents a day with google ads. www dot seattletravelwatch dot com I really appreciate any thoughts on what you would do, can someone help a guy out here
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

New softwares

hello, i need to know if there's new softwares or new ways that accelerate the link building process.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 2 - Best free social bookmarking tools

I suggest you to do it manually if you want real benefit of social bookmarking. You can use semi automatic tool like robo form but don't do automatic bookmarks
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Don't make this stupid mistake. Please help me solve it.

I have a site which had great SERPs for very good keywords. Following this, I decided to invest in the site. I created a new design and went from a Wordpress site with a standard theme to a Drupal site with a special design especially made. I doubled the content and optimized the content, created tags, metatags. I used the same titles and tags as the original site (in the same pages), but doubled The number of pages. While the site was being created, I had a robots.txt in the site, in order not to index this site which was being built. Following that some of the articles were the same as the ones from my site, I did not want any problems in this sense, if Google indexed this. Everything was going smoothly. I then pointed the domain to the new server and slowly saw how I lost all the traffic. 4 days later (today) I noticed that if before I had 20 indexed pages, today I have only 3. I then realized that I had forgotten to take out the robots.txt from the site, so I had told google not to index my new page. I quickly eliminated the robots.txt, but I do not know if the damage is already done. Is there anything I can do about this to go back, as quickly as possible to where I was before
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 4 - Please recommend the best resource SEO you always read online

Quote: Originally Posted by wygk Though I think you'll agree that probably the majority are short replies without any real supporting evidence. "The majority"... sound like you mean "alot" as in 50% +1... at least Like what You'd be hard press to find even that minimal majority of questions asked and then answered by insufficient responses. ...adding "I got a -60 penalty what can I do"... is the same as "I got a -50 penalty what can I do"... "I got a -90 penalty what can I do"... "I got a -950 penalty what can I do"... How would you class these I doubt the book covers -penalties for every number.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is SMM (social media marketing) better than SEO?

Hi all I am new here but I have some experience of both SEO and SMM as a team leader, content with Wisitech. I have noticed that for short term visitors/leads oriented projects SMM seems to be better strategy than SEO. Whats your take on it.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to submit to many resources

I want to submit an article to many resources - pages, and I want t include links to my page in that article where to do that what is the easiest way
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to find the best seo software?

I have been trying to build my website and get traffic to it but I cannot find a reasonably priced seo or traffic program that ACTUALLY works! Help!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 2 - Outsource to India ?

Quote: Originally Posted by ROGERKLOTZ if you don't mind me asking, what are the articles for or about Great question! The type of articles/content being produced and their intended audience will make a definite difference in wither it can be outsourced.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 23rd November 2012
View Replies!

....so, when will I rank well?? :)

I bet all of you heard this question from your clients! So, what do you tell them, when they ask this question
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What website building softwares are SEO friendly?

I'm a newbie at this and not very technical. I would like to get recommendations on website building tools that are intuitive and easy to use, and can let me build by using HTML codes. Also, I read that Google will not index sites that use duplicate content. Is that true
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Why banned to my account in some forum site give to suggestion.

i am hudson. i am posting in some content with URL & Signature link use in forum site. but my account is banned. So, give to me suggestion in forum posting. & which side concentrate in posting.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

Authentic source of information for SEO process

To be on top in such a high level competition for any E-business requires SEO process. Google itself provides some tips. One should visit google webmaster tools for the same. Apart from that i would like to know about authorised source of information. Can anybody help me out
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What is the best SEO software to purchase?

My head is swirling with all the choices out there so I wanted to ask the pro's over here to see what you use.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is there a good social book marking auto submitter software out there?

Can anyone recommend a good one
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Get-url software

hi! i am new here.. Is there anyone here who can give me the link where i can download free and working get-url software i've search for a free software, downloaded and installed them to my pc but they are not working.. please share if you know.. i really need it in getting the URL's in comments from Disqus and get their page rank.. And i also want to know what are the other ways to get the related blogs with high page rank using a keyword..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Switching Internal Links to Absolute - Danger?

Hi all, I've looked up a few old posts, but just want to double-check something before I implement! I'm redesigning our company's site, and am planning on switching from relative internal links to absolute - purely because I think this'll save a great deal of time as I go through manually creating new site menu links etc. I'm keeping the directory structure the same; the content will be 90% the same (for the time being) - I can't imagine switching to absolute URLs in the internal links could do any harm Could they Just want to implement with 100% confidence, Cheers , Dan
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Links on personal blog

, I have a really simple question(i think). I have a website travel related. On the same domain i also installed a blog. I have quite a few interesting and unique articles. My questions are: 1.A good blog with unique content is going to help with SERP 2.How many links should i have to the main domain in one article Is more than one going to harm 3. What is best to promote -Main page -Other important pages insite -Both
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!

New to SEO - need some advice...

Hi As the title suggests, I am very new to SEO. I have tried very hard with what I have done so far however I can't find it in Google Is this because my SEO skills aren't great or is Google not picking up on it yet As I am a new user I cannot post a URL it seems so please send me a private message and I will give you the URL. It has been online for just under a week now. Please excuse the design, I have been concentrating on functionality above all else! I will appreciate any help given. Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!