Pay per clicking - no need to SEO?

Something I thought of: Pay per clicking means no reason to do SEO

Me: I would do both

For a client though: why should they buy the services of an SEO expert

SEO expert = money
Pay per click = money also - but you only pay in small amounts and you pay as you go

So, why would a client need to get an SEO expert

OK, the only thing I can see is: stop Pay per click and *instantly* your traffic also stops

Whereas with SEO, this won't happen
BUT: if SEO rules change on the other hand - you need to have your SEO expert to change your website to get you to the top again - again, you need to spend more money!

AND, with SEO, in the beginning, you don't see your results until 2/3 months

SEO: ain't cheap! How does it compare against the costs of Pay per click - I can't really comment

So, can someone tell me what compelling reasons there are that a client SHOULD still get SEO done

Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 12:58:51 AM Total Views:  63
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Explain about backlinks and payper click?

explain any one about backlinks and payper click
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

NEED SOLID IDEAS - I'll pay up to $15 (PayPal) to the best answer

Hi. Well, this is QUITE long... LET'S START WITH MY GOAL My GOAL is to make a residual $1000 per month online minimun (using AdSense or Amazon or other platforms or a combination of many, the more income sources the better and the safer), using ARTICLES as my raw material. Why articles Read on. Even if someone know tons of SEO and knows how to build a great site that will produce a great income, there are still no shortcuts for creating good content, you have to invest your own time to write it or pay someone else to do it. Well, Ive come up with a method to create unlimited amounts of high quality, highly relevant and useful content that took me five long months to develop in full, after making hundreds of tests and a lot of trial and error until I finally got it to work perfectly. I wont give you detailes on how my method works for obvious reasons, you just need to know that the content I create with my method is unique, high quality (the kind of content people would actually link to and that you find in most quality sites) and highly relevant. Its not a sort of spinning or other crappy spammy technique or a hack or anything like that, so dont worry about me getting penalised or anything, this post is not about that, so please dont answer regarding the risks or stuff like that. Basically just imagine I have an army of SEO writers that can write unlimited amounts of high quality, relevant and legit content for me for free and on any possible subject. Thats all. SO MY GOAL IS TO MAKE $1000 PER MONTH ONLINE AND MY TOOL TO ACCOMPLISH THAT IS THE ABILITY TO CREATE UNLIMITED AMOUNTS OF GREAT CONTENT ON ANY SUBJECT. So far so good. But now is when questions arise. SHOULD I GO FOR ARTICLE REVENUE SHARING SITES I could basically build a huge site with tons of unique, high quality and highly relevant content and I'd hopefully build a nice income with this site. Or I could make 2-3-4 sites in the same way. But since running a site of my own would require working a lot on keywords, IBLs, OBLs, site structure, paying for hosting and domain name, etc etc, a few months ago I got into Article Revenue Sharing (ARS) sites and I submitted 100 articles (of lots of categories) divided in four differents ARS sites (Hubpages, Flixya, Bukisa and Triond) using my method. It took me 2 days to do it. So far they've given me just a few bucks with AdSense, but I'll wait 6-8 months to see if they start ranking and giving me more money (I expect about half a dollar per month per article on the long run, so those 100 articles should eventually (in about 6-12 months hopefully) start earning me about 50 dollars a month, but I'd settle for 10 dollars a month since I can keep submitting articles until I reach my goal). I personally find a lot EASIER to submit articles to ARS sites than mantaining my own site because to host my own site I have to pay for the domain name and hosting. I also have to start from absolute scratch. This means I have to work a lot to get even a single visitor to my site, and it may take years to make more than a few bucks a month. On the other hand, I can choose to publish on a revenue sharing site that is already well established in the search engines and that has a moderate to high page rank, a built-in reader base and in most cases, an active writer community. On my own sites, I'm all alone with no Google love and a lot of work ahead of me. I'm more than willing to sacrifice a portion of my revenue to forego the cost and headache of maintaining the website and to benefit from the natural strength of an established site. Besides, I can use the strength of established revenue sharing sites to rank my articles almost effortlessly rather than spend countless, boring hours writing crappy backlink articles to my own site's articles. BUT, there's the Panda Update thing, and most ARS sites have seen high drops in their traffic levels, and although most seem to be recovering now (traffic has stopped decreasing after plummeting about 50% in the last 6 months and now is slowly going up again in all sites), ARS sites don't seem as trusworthy as before. MY FIRST QUESTION: Do you think ARS sites are worth the shot, taking into account that (even though ARS sites might not be as productive as owning a site) I can submit hundreds or even thousands articles there within the span of a few months using my method If you think it's worth it, would I need to promote my articles or build OBLs in them to make them more relevant Adding pictures would help to get natural backlinks Do you think any article on a ARS site would EVENTUALLY make at least 0.10 USD per month without any good IBLs or relevant OBLs (0.10 USD per month per article is the minimun I need, less than that would require me to submit and excessive number of articles) Please take into account that I would love NOT to have to promote my site or articles (unless I really have to), that's why I like ARS sites so much, because my articles there will hopefully rank well over time without me having to make any kind of promotion, and since I can publish as many articles as I want, I just need my articles to rank well enough to give 10 cents per month and that's it. I DON'T WANT to promote hundreds or thousands of articles (that are not written by me) in my social network, is there another way of promoting and gaining links (if you say blog commenting, forum posting and so on please give good reasons cause I've heard those hundreds of time). Building IBLs is fine but I need to know theyre necessary: If I have the power to create endless content, do I really need to work in building backlinks (A) - SUMMARY AGAIN: -MY GOAL IS TO MAKE $1000 PER MONTH ONLINE. -MY WEAPON IS THE ABILITY TO CREATE UNLIMITED AMOUNTS OF CONTENT ON ANY SUBJECT. -ANY METHOD TO ACCOMPLISH MY GOAL SHOULD HAVE THE LEAST OR NONE SOCIAL ENGAGMENT AND SHOULD NEED LITTLE PROMOTION (if possible. I'll do promotion if you tell me I need to as long as it doesn't mean involving my own social networks) -SHOULD ALSO BE LOW INVESTMENT (if possible, but I'm willing to invest more if its certain it'll pay off) (B) - I'M WILLING TO: -Create IBLs from sites like Best-Reviewer, SheToldMe, RedGage, etc (which require to submit only the backlinks with a short description) and also ARS sites like Hubpages, Bukisa, etc (which would requiere to submit articles linking to other articles/posts). -Create good OBLs in the articles to make them more relevant (OBLs to high auhority sites in the niche relevant to the article) -Adding images to articles to make them look better and hopefully decrease bounce rate and increase the time people spend on them. -And whatever idea you may have as long as I'm OK with it. SO MY SECOND QUESTION IS: If you had the ability to create unlimited amounts of great content on any subject, how would you use it to make 1000 dollars a month online following (ideally, it's not mandatory) A and B above Would you build a huge site Many sites A blog What type of site/blog would it be Would you use AdSense only or Amazon or other platforms or a combination Would you bother to promote it How would you promote it then Or instead of making your own site would you submit 1000s of articles to Article Revenue Sharing sites like I said before Remember my power is in the numbers (of articles), so I dont "need" to make each article rank it's best, I just need to get each article to earn me like 0.10 to 0.50 dollars per month (which is below average according to most people) and then I'll just have to submit/post more articles until they all add up to my goal of 1000 dollars a month. So, what do you recommend me to do now with this power\t , My answer: scrap your current business plan and develop one that will work... Do I get the $15
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

Page 2 - NEED SOLID IDEAS - I'll pay up to $15 (PayPal) to the best answer

You are so hell-bent on finding a way to do things easy that you have spent more time trying to game the system than it would have taken to simply build a great website and start to learn to promote it. Here's the deal, your idea is dumb. the spun content in the world will do you Z E R O good without links to the pages. You will get no natural links to crap articles and as soon as you start spamming the world for free links Google will devalue your goofy content and your spam links. And stop with the $15.00 dude, nobody wants it. , Quote: Originally Posted by raisen90 Who said that I spin articles Didn't I say my articles are great quality I've made a niche blog to test my articles and guess what, many of my posts got into 1st and 2nd page in SERPs for their keywords and related keywords and comments on my posts were like "great post", "thanks for sharing this great info", etc etc. Do you think now that my articles are crap Google likes them. People like them. Are you still in denial I don't know how many different ways people can tell you your idea is fail. I give up, good luck
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 3 - NEED SOLID IDEAS - I'll pay up to $15 (PayPal) to the best answer

Quote: Originally Posted by raisen90 Yes, the content is great (as I said, the type of content people may actually link to), it's also SEO'd (tests with a niche blog have shown 1st and 2nd page in SERPs for keywords ... Wait, do you think your content is SO good all you need to do is put it on a site and it will rank all by itself Please say yes lol I need some o' dat dere magic text! can't talk, rofling , If you want to generate text on the fly and have it be original, I also have developed a competing tool. It will generate an original essay within 2 seconds. Give it a try: Subject Driven Essay Generator This super valuable tool I offer to all to use for FREE to generate QUALITY CONTENT.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 4 - NEED SOLID IDEAS - I'll pay up to $15 (PayPal) to the best answer

Quote: -I was posting 3 times a day, I got to 80 posts within a month. Freshness must have been a key factor. You only just noticed that google loves fresh content! Man you have a lot to learn... Quote: -Keywords were not high competition (at least I think, one of the most common queries that got people to my blog was "cooking tips blogspot", I don't know now but back then I was in 12th position in SERPs for that query). But my niche blog was new (only 2 weeks old when I started posting). It had no backlinks. It was a .blogspot. I had made no contextual OBLs pointing to relevant information. I did for a month was post articles related to my niche. Do you think fressness by itself can take a post to 1st page in SERPs if it's not relevant to the query Lol, ok so here is the reason why your test is uter fail and not worth a word you say: 1. You have been testing on keywords people simply would not be looking to rank for (use the adwords keyword tool dude!). 2. You dont even have your own hosted site, your using blogspot! 3. You keyword includes the name of your hosts blog, so google is giving results from that site! 4. The keyword you listed above, has no competition and is simply not searched for! What you have said above, is like me searching for "low comp keyword domain", ofc your gunu find that easy to rank for, they have no competition and your asking google to find pages with those keywords on your site! Quote: I can't say how my method works, but all you need to know is that I can generate people-friendly and Google-friendly content on any subject and in any quantity, that's all. Ok so your still not happy to share your method, so A. why should we put any trust in a word you say B. Why not show us your site so we can see the quality of the content and how well your method is working That way you dont give away your method, but we can see what the out come is! , Quote: Originally Posted by dzine Hehe you should have started with: "I manage a team of cheap but great content writers; how can I put them to best use" Actually it's an algo made by me, there are no real writers. Even if I had a team writers that could write 500-word SEO'd content really fast and on any subject, I'd still have to pay them. Even if they charged 20 cents per article, making a 1000 articles would still cost me $200 and a hell of a lot of time. That would defeat the purpose of my method, which is to create tons of content for free and in no time.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 5 - NEED SOLID IDEAS - I'll pay up to $15 (PayPal) to the best answer

This thread has 60 posts to date.... The OP refuses to offer any proof of product and s/he is wondering why those involved are unwilling to trust or believe in what is being presented. Solution: PM those that expressed an interest and give them a URL where they can assess an essay/article generated by your wonderful tool. Each person should be allowed to give you one keyword based subject for you to immediately generate QUALITY content per your claims. That content should then be published on that URL so that it can be checked for duplicate content. Bottomline: provide the above 'solution' or go away with your unproven claims. It is time to put up or shut up. , Quote: Originally Posted by DarrenHaye So then you have a tool that knows everything known to man and can eloquently put it in to the words in the form of an article.. Kinda, but you make it sound like it's some sort of magic. If you can put it into an algo, then it can be done. By the way, 4 out of the 5 months I worked on my method where about the "eloquently" part you talked about. Why are we having this discussion AGAIN Everyone tells me I wasted s time but a couple of good answers would have done it. You turning this thread into a battle of "your method can't be real" and "prove it's real" was what made this thread so long. A simple answer to my question from who got involved in this thread (I don't know, 5 people) would have finished it in a few hours. I wonder in what part of this comment you will find something to quote for the next series of useless comments. I can't wait. Will it be something like "get real" Or maybe repeat the "he plays loose with the truth" or maybe "I can't believe this guy" Or will it be "Are we 5 year olds" If I don't receive any more comments, then I'll know we are grown people with better things to do. I hope we are.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Im paying tons for very little visitors?

I get around 5,000-9,000 visitors a day. Yet Im running twice over the limit on my semi-dedicated server which is already costing $35/month. And it looks like I might have to upgrade. Is this normal or am I being scammed or some weird process is draining my CPU Because considering my amount of visits, it shouldnt be like this My site: theclubpenguincheats.com Forum.theclubpenguincheats , It's not really how many "visitors" you are getting it is more about the resources that they are consuming. There could also be lots of people using images from your site, spiders hitting you from evil sources. Some hosts do consider the amount of processor resources that you require and then throttle your site accordingly. You could have inefficient scripts running. I think that you should talk to your host and see what they can tell you might be happening. The only thing that people here can do is guess.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

Lets see if studying SEOChat has payed off....advice needed please!!!

1)My site is a forum only site: College Football ("thesackshack.com" is redirected to "thesackshack.com/forums"). I have a blog on a separate URL but am debating either making the home page ("thesackshack.com") the blog or ("thesackshack.com/blog"), in hopes of getting more visitors to the forums. Plus, upping the PageRank of the mainsite when I get people to link to the Blog (If you have an input on this situation please list it!) A)Should I keep it on a separate URL and use it as a link-back B)Make it my homepage ("thesackshack.com") C)Keep my homepage redirected to the forums, and make the blog ("thesackshack.com/blog"). 2)Am I hurting myself by having a 'notice' that shows up on EVERY page It lists the same H1 tag, and lists the features of the site. Should I only have it on the main page Anyways.....on with the show. I want to make sure that I have my SEO facts straight. Inbound Links: We all know this is the granddaddy of SEO. ----- Unfort. for me, the only places I could try to get a link from, already have a forum and don't want competition. Resorting to places like TNX, Google Adwords, Yahoo's version of Adwords, and buying link ads on ESPN.com. Domain: The domain, if possible, should have something to do with the niche or content you're going for. ----- Unfort. for me, my company name has NOTHING to do with my content (The Sack Shack). Title: The title should be as relevant as possible to content and search criteria. ----- My Title: NCAA College Football Chat Forums and Message Boards tag: The H1 tag is pretty dagum important to get hits. ----- My H1: "Welcome to The Sack Shack NCAA College Football Chat Forums and Message Boards." Rewritten URL links: Supposedly helps, especially for forums. ----- Mine are still the basic forumid5.php etc. Purchasing vBSEO soon, which custom re-writes URLs to be relevant. -- Created a Facebook group and have friends posting, etc. to get the site busy. Plus have been submitting my blog articles to Social Bookmarking sites. -- Submitted correct Sitemaps to Google. -- Submitted the site to DMOZ (not listed yet :/ -- Meta Tags are complete (even though I've read they are pretty much obsolete). Next moves -- Purchasing vBSEO software. -- Purchasing a Text Link on ESPN.com's College Football Section. -- Posting on team specific forums with links in my sig, etc. pointing back to my site. And posting articles from my blog in hopes that people will venture over to the forums. -- Adding more content, content, content! Which is going good, because I make posts everyday with new topics, etc. Plus provide links to my blog stories (and provide links to the discussion @ the forums in my blog stories). I understand booming traffic does NOT happen overnight. My goal is having it close to booming by the start of the '09 Season (next September). I just want to learn and do ALL I can NOW to make it happen. Please PLEASE critique the above however you deem necessary. Open to learning anything I can here. What steps should I take next Or what should I change
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

Page 2 - How to achieve 1,000 unique visitors per day

hi, target a high traffic keyword after when your keyword will be in google top 10 position , you site will have 1000 and above unique visitor. For this , you will need to wait until your keyword rank well on search engine. Try to good seo in your site.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

How many links per words?

My question is how many links can I put into 500 words What is the optimum number to send the most love to every link
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

301 redirect perfectly...Then

I have done 301 redirect perfectly for my site. all the links are redirect successfully. But I can't get PR. So why I can't get PR and what can I do for it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How pay does a SEO or a Link Builder get.

, I need to Pay the SEO and Link builder. Can any body tell me how much pay does the Link builder /SEO gets. I would be much better if i could get detail idea about SEO payment in India and USA
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Your SEO Experience with Drupal CMS?

I am using mainly Drupal and Wordpress and I am not experienced in PHP. For corporate websites we always prefer Drupal. Wordpress for simple blogs. But I can definitely say Drupal is more flexible and easier for developers to customize. Creating new content in Drupal is very simple, I can produce easily my own content types. In terms of SEO: In the first days I had bad experience because you can "play" too much with tons of settings such as page titles and automatic url settings. Drupal produces far more "URL-garbage", each new module again creates some own URLs that even can get indexed then Wordpress. Can you share your SEO relevant experience using Drupal to build your corporate website What modules are most important to use and what kinds of mistakes you did Reply With Quote
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

All site disapper from google

all, We have a domain and running since last 8 years and coming in google on many keywords on number 1 positon on many keywords of sudden it goes out of google since last two three days Any one has an idea why it is and how to fix it back
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What are Web 2.0 properties?

Could anyone please tell me in detail (I'm sorry, I know nothing much about SEO related subjects) what Web 2.0 properties are actually Thank you for your valuable answers
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Website and online store as two seperate domains - benefits/costs?

I have a green building and home store at newliving.net. I am trying to set up a online store, but having problems doing it with my current host. I can create a new domain, newlivingstore.com and host the store there. Then I have a product page from newliving.net redirect to newlivingstore.com. My question is this. Does this hurt my seo Will newliving.net not recieve the hits/benefit the same as if the store was part of the newliving site itself
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

A few good questions for SEO Experts

Hi ! I'll first admit im a SEO Newbie...however, I've read seo for dummies, watched countless seo videos, researched the web and I still have some questions so i thought I would ask the cool people of seochat. So here goes, hopefully these are good questions that others can learn from too. 1.) Do I put the same keywords on all my pages 2.) if no to question 1, what do I do about the contact us and other non-service related pages how do I choose a keyword for those 3.) since the homepage is the most important page on a site, how do I choose the best keywords for it example. our site is called fastsupportonline.com and we do online pc support. So do I just put alot of keyword variations of online pc support such as online computer repair, remote computer repair, remote pc repair 4.) Do I want keywords that are searched a ton or do I want keywords that aren't as popular but are closer to my type of work for example. Keyword: Computer Repair (highly searched) or Keyword: Online Computer Repair 5.) should I use keywords in image alts I've heard some people say don't do it. 6.) I created sub-directories for some of my pages. for example homepage business_solutions\data_backup.html business_solutions\network_troubleshooting.html computer_support\computer_setup.html computer_support\computer_upgrades.html is it smarter to use these folders to be indexed as keywords or better to just put all the pages in the root folder 7.) is a page called sql_server_setup_and_support.html wise to do or should I make it smaller such at sql_server_support.html 8.) what's more important to Google as a keyword, bold a keyword or hyperlink it to another page or both 9.) Google has indexed my site but left out a lot of pages such as those business_solutions\data_backup.html type pages, does this mean they dont like something I did to the page or should I just wait longer to see if it eventually gets indexed It's been about 2 weeks since I submitted the sitemap and they started indexing my page.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 23rd November 2012
View Replies!

100 inbound links per day

Hi Is it dangerous to get 100 (or near to 100) inbound links per day for a website. If you people consider this as spam then anybody can beat his/her competitors by building so much amount of links per day for competitor website. Please suggest
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

The methods to reduce the percentage of similarity page

, ! Please help me! How to reduce the percentage of similarity page I have a website, I want to duplicate the home page, how can I lower the percentage of similarity page
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

Links on personal blog

, I have a really simple question(i think). I have a website travel related. On the same domain i also installed a blog. I have quite a few interesting and unique articles. My questions are: 1.A good blog with unique content is going to help with SERP 2.How many links should i have to the main domain in one article Is more than one going to harm 3. What is best to promote -Main page -Other important pages insite -Both
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!