Page is got 1 pr still not cached and indexed in google!!!!

Hi all SEO out there
i have been experiencing some difficulties in my site since its one of page is not being cached by google although it has got 1 pr...
what may be the reason...
its as here seostep.net/search-engine-optimization.html

any answer would be accepted!!!
please help

Posted On: Saturday 10th of November 2012 08:38:48 AM Total Views:  213
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How many keywords we should aim to include on each web page?

Can anyone tell me how many keywords we should aim for to include on each web page
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

On page Seo

Could someone describe for me about on page Seo. It seems very important part of seo.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

301 Redirect and pages are dropping out of index

Need some help please We moved our site to a new domain name: http://www.pastorgraphics.com the old site was: http://www.pastorpowerpoints.com When we did this, both sites contain the exact same pages and we did a .htaccess 301 redirect. The problem we ran into was the 301 redirected normal people but many of the 301 checkers were returning 200 ok. So for the past 4 days we think google might have been seeing duplicate pages instead of doing a 301. Today, we undid the .htaccess and put the 301 redirects in PHP files to fix the issue. The site redirects fine now and shows a good 301 in all the checkers too. Our problem is, today the amount of pages indexed by google has dropped to 870 pages for www.pastorpowerpoints.com but www.pastorgraphics.com still remains to have only 3 pages indexed. (using site:www.pastorgraphics.com) What do we need to do to get google to spider the correct site and index it. We are afraid when the old site disappears, the new site may not get indexed like we hoped for. Any ideas and advice
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Keywords for subpages

Is is better to pick 50 keywords and post them on every single page of your website, or should I use different sets for separate pages. I am talking about websites where separate pages providing information of different services.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can we use NoIndex & Rel=Canonical Tag in one page

Members, I have a website made with the help of CMS, and as such there is a lot of duplicate content in it. In order to avoid the duplicate content can we use NoIndex & Rel=Canonical Tag in one page. Please do advice.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is this a dead end page?

If all my external links are set up like this, HTML Code: Link Text does this page pass any PR, or is it a dead end Under the above conditions, will all the PR be passed through the LINK element in the HEAD HTML Code:
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

site went from #1 to second page...

We have been working on the SEO for PastorGraphics.com and have kept it on page 1... Now we are confused as to why we are now on page 2... No major changes... Keyword: powerpoint sermons Anyone have any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 17th October 2012
View Replies!

Should I add duplicate back links to a single page?

I created a squidoo page a few months back. Ever since then, I have added a paragraph of information to the page every other week. Once a month, I would create a backlink to my website on this page. Now that I have cycled through my primary keywords, should I start recycling and start over and add backlinks to my website with the same words and anchor text as what I have already done So I end up with 2 exact keywords with anchor text that both lead to the same spot on the same page
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Redirecting from entry page

Ok, I have a website that is broken up into 3 geographic regions (america, europe, asia), the main default page simply redirects people based on thier ip adress to the relevant area page, which is in a subfolder. (this actually loads as the main page, just slight differences for each area) In google when you do a search for a keyword, it just says the domain name, no subfolder, but does obviously load the correct page. The metadata description however always comes from the americas page, even when searching in the UK. I have one 2 word phrase i want this site to rank for, whats the best way of going about this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Keyword position in web page?

Does keyword positioning in web page effects on keyword ranking How to place keywords in web page
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Number of indexed pages reduced

My website was having over 4500 pages indexed in Google. of a sudden the number of pages indexed was reduced to 1000 pages few days ago. What may the possible reason behind that Any clue will be highly appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Best way to handle redirect/landing pages ?

The situation is as follows: Company A got bought by company B, so the URL of A now to points to URL of B (a 301 redirect). However, since company A customers seem to be confused about the acquisition, they want to remove the redirect and do a "landing page" where they talk about the acquisition and provide links to different sections in website of B. How would you go about this SEO wise I am worried that link "juice" might be lost by adding an intermediate page. Or should I not be worried
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What effects on SEO if home page Redirect to other page

What effects on SEO if home page redirect to an other page
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Do external links on hour homepage bleed your PR?

Hi , I have a client who is talking to an 'SEO Expert' - and is being told that ANY links to outside sites on his home page will bleed out his Pagerank... Has anyone had any experience with this I have never heard that one before...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 18th October 2012
View Replies!

Google Likes Homepage - But Nothing Else

Sometimes Google will show my somewhat-generic home page in the SERPs for long tail keyword searches - despite the fact that I have much more relevant and content-rich pages within my site designed specifically for those phrases. I think Google is aware that I have the more relevant content - those pages show up several pages behind my home page listing. My homepage might have a few more inbound links, but not that much more than the interior pages. Any ideas what might be happening here
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 23rd October 2012
View Replies!

How much page change is good/keyword jumping

I have 2 questions. 1 how much change is good for a webpage. For instance I am constantly adding content to my home page, but it seems when I add or update my page I lose rank in the engines, and the content I add is relevant and not spammy. 2. Is it normal to jump from #8 to #15 and then back to #9 It seems as if I am always jumping around even if I am not adding content . Is that normal
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 23rd October 2012
View Replies!

Looking for offpage seo services

We are an austria based company with an expertise in Offpage SEO services & are looking for offpage services experts / link builders to provide us with one way / two links from multilingual sites / multilingual domains. We are looking for an ongoing project partner who can avail us multiple services at an affordable pricing. Please get in touch with us asap through our skype id (marktheglobe1) & we can get this going. ** Note ** : We dont require services for english language or english sites. Please dont revert on the same.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

Does number of pages on the website affects search engine ranking?

Just wondering does having a lot of webpages and content on the website actually help the search engine ranking on google For example, a listing of hundreds of pages of different product , no, a large number of pages just means more seo work, because you should have some backlinks to all your important pages, and if you have many of them you need to work a lot to get links to all of them...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Deleting a page, 301 redirect?

Redesigning a site and will be removing a page. What's the best way to handle this Should I redirect it to another relevant page Would it be advisable to direct to a page that's not exactly the same purpose, but relevant on the topic There are no links directly to that page.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Hubpages and Link Building

I have heard about Hubpages, but never tried it. Recently , I have decided take a look at it. My question is that, - Can I use the same articles from my blog to hubpages Would that create a duplicate content Should I write separate articles for hubpages If that is the case, isn't it better to write on your own blog rather than on hubpages What is good way of link building using hubpages Any good resources\t I am really confused with this. So please help.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!