Links on personal blog

I have a really simple question(i think).
I have a website travel related. On the same domain i also installed a blog. I have quite a few interesting and unique articles.
My questions are:
1.A good blog with unique content is going to help with SERP
2.How many links should i have to the main domain in one article
Is more than one going to harm
3. What is best to promote
-Main page
-Other important pages insite
-Both

Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 12:58:31 AM Total Views:  36
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Quick question regarding links

When creating links should you include the http in order for it to count I have created several links for a website of mine but when I look it up on alexa it only shows that I have 2 links linking to me. Thank you in advance!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

Help help help how to make downloding links

plz tell me how to make a downloading link for my own site, example- i have songs on my pc, and i want to make a downloading link of it and want to use this link for my site, so any one can download it from my site.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Nofollow links - completely useless ?

If I gain a link on a site that uses nofollow is it a complete waste This practice is so widespread and almost default with most blogs and forums. 100 backlinks from sites with high PR pointing to my blog using nofollow .. will result in nothing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do you exchange links th right way

does anyone have any tips for exchanging links
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Need tons of backlinks, taking bids now!

I have a current project where I need lots of backlinks with following properties: - Manual (white hat backlinks) - related sites (shopping) - PR 1+ - Approved - 250 links a week We have another person focusing on content building that includes article writing, blog content, website content, PR and more. We are currently producing about 2 healthy content a day. At this time I am taking bids from anyone who would be interested in this ongoing project. If things work out right then I can assign you my other project as well. Email me at ansari_farhan@hotmail.com - MolaJutt
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Article auto-submissions....do all those links get picked up?

I am getting ready to grap myself a copy of Big Mikes Articlebot but i've been reading in some forums that if you submit to 400 directories that Google is only going to credit you for the first link it picks up and dismisses the rest as duplicate content. If that's the case why submit to 400 sites if your only going to get the juice for one....and if Google grabs the first one from a REALLY crappy site why not only submit to Ezine for a good quality backlink
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Inbound links from a website in another language

to , this is my first post. I'm trying to increase inbound links for a finacial services related website in italian. I would like to know your opninion about the opportuniy to receive links from financial services related website in other languages, such as franch or spanish. Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Server and backlinks

As a web developer I host many of my sites on a dedicated box. I can always gain backlinks from a site I create since I can add a link in the footer. If all my sites are on the same box and same IP .. is it less significant in googles eyes than if they were all at separate hosting companies and different IP's.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 23rd November 2012
View Replies!

Are there any advantages of buying sites with incoming links/good rankings?

I hope this is in the right forum. I'm an SEO rookie, and I found a place where sites are being sold. The site I'm looking at is a directory based site, and has some solid Alexa rankings and links. Are there any advantages in buying a site like this How can I use it to increase my site's rankings Is this a legitimate or a "black hat" type thing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Title attributes for text links

Hi , does the title attribute of anchor text affect SERP's at all
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

100 inbound links per day

Hi Is it dangerous to get 100 (or near to 100) inbound links per day for a website. If you people consider this as spam then anybody can beat his/her competitors by building so much amount of links per day for competitor website. Please suggest
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

Blog Content & Outbound links

Is there any limitation on keeping outbound links in a blog content If I put more than 4 outbound links in a blog content, will it be considered a negative point for SEO Process
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Generating list of inlinks for page redirections

I am about to relaunch a site for a client and I need to set up a load of 301 page redirects because the new site will have a different URL structure. I need to create a list of all the pages on the current site that have links to them and then a corresponding list of the new URLs where the same content will be found on the new site. Looking at Yahoo Site Explorer it says that I have 1363 inlinks from other sites to the entire domain. I'm sure that most of them will just be to the home page and the URL for that isn't changing so I don't need to worry about those. But there are still quite a few links to deeper pages and I need to make sure that they are redirected to the new equivalents. Is there a tool that I can use to show all inlinks to pages other than the home page I don't really need to know the referring URL, just where the links are pointing. Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Methods for analysing links never the same!?

I have used few different methods for analysing the amount of links that are poiting to my website such as SEO Elite,google webmaster tools,marketleap and market samurai but non of them seem to give consistent data regarding how many websites are linking to my sites Does anyone else have this problem Anyone know an accurate link analyser
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What's the maximum number of internal links ?

I'd like to know what's the maximum number of internal links which should not a page on the website exceed Best
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Are you buying links?

There are google penalties but there are not alternative And where do you buy links Why
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Does trading links still work?

I'm getting different answers from different SEOers. Some are saying it doesn't work, they cancel each other out. This other SEOer is saying they do count if they have a similar PRs. What's the correct answer And does this apply to all SEs, or only G Michelle
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!

What kinds of back links are considered the most powerful?

Hi the forum members! I am here to share a question and hope you all are gonna help me! My question is what backlinks are most usefull or effective in making any website rank in search engines. Well I am quite familier with do follow, relevant theme, domain age and pr but still not able to create comprehensive result doing this all. What do you think is the best way to create effective links. Please help!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Too many internal links?

Hi all, I wanted to ask if having too many internal links on my homepage a bad thing. I currently have quite a lot of links on my site, all leading to other pages on my site. Can this be harmful in anyway
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 2 - How to increase inbound links?

Quote: Originally Posted by ap09.com We can increase inbound links by 1)Link Requests 2)Links from Search Engines and Directories 3)Links from Newsletters and Discussion Threads 4)Links from SEO Press Releases SEO press releases what r they Links from search engines as links wow... since they are from Google they should propel us some where above the Mt Everest. NewsLetters for backlinks Arent they supposed to be email campaigns mostly Directories (except a few) should join the dinos. Dont waste your resources. Create some good content - updated to the latest information and promote them on social media. People will find them.. then they will link to them.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!