keywords gone from the google

My keywords are on top before 3 days(24th mar) but after that all of my keywords gone from the google.. Why its happens\t My site is for coupon codes : DealsBell.com..

My keywords position are as given below..

Bare Necessities coupon 5
hp coupon codes 25
hp laptop coupon 14
find coupon 7
6ave coupon code 21
Tigerdirect Coupon Codes 35
fashion bug coupon codes 7
Posted On: Tuesday 16th of October 2012 10:47:57 PM Total Views:  114
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Using competitor's company name in keywords

I've found that a competitor is using other companies' names in the meta keywords. Is this enough to get this company delisted or knocked down in the PageRank
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

how long to keep pushing keywords

Hi , Does anyone know how long you need to keep pushing keywords to maintain ranking before moving onto the next lot of keywords
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Info needed regarding meta description and meta keywords

Well, in many directory submissions and in other SEO promotion methods, we need to enter Meta description and Meta keywords in addition to description and keywords, are they same for a site
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Where I should use the most popular keywords

Where I should use the most popular keywords on my website topic - title - - content - , tags for img -
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What is the limit of characters or words for META description & keywords?

I want to add meta description & keywords in a website. But I don't know exactly what is the limit for it for META keywords & description - how many words or characters
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

When using many keywords for one page

When you use many keywords for one page and some are of low competition and some are of high competition and you can only put some of them in the title tags, h1 tags, etc which ones should go into the tags. The ones of low competition are low enough that I may be able to rank high for them with no linking at all just with on-page optimization alone. So in this case am I better off putting the low comp ones in the tags and doing extra linking for the high comp ones or putting the high comp ones in the tags since they may need the extra boost and just doing a little bit of linking for the low comp ones. I hope that was understandable.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Changing a 2 year old domain to one with more keywords in it. Worthwhile?

Hi , I'm brand new to the forums and this is my first post. I apologize if this is something that has already been covered in detail - I've done several searches and didn't find an answer. I currently have a domain name that is basically "companyname.com". My industry has basically two or three keywords that people tend to search for, so in conjunction with the SEO related site redesign we're currently doing, we were considering switching our domain to "companynamekeyword1keyword2keyword3.com" and just doing 301s from our original URL to the new one. My question is: Is this worth doing or am I better off just sticking with our original URL
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Somebody help me with my meta keywords...

just kidding. i finally ranked top 10 (front page) for a term that results 14,000,000 results THANK YOU SEO CHAT!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 2 - 300 META keywords

Quote: Originally Posted by Prof.stan Some of the SEO client believe this SEO myth, you can't say directly that there is no seo value, I had a same problem with my one of the seo client, I gave him some of website for that I didn't use meta tag and that website was ranking well on Google, after two or three mail they convinced....... I think if you would like to convince any one specially to be client you rally have to strong proof...... I Definitely agree! A client with a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but most of them can be placated by results... However some clients just have to much pride to admit when their wrong.. so as long as they keep writing checks...(IMO) you just do whatever makes them happy!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Question bout keywords in domain...

Well I am trying to optimise 1 domain for 2 search terms... Example: Lets say the first search term is: Play Uncool And second is: Real Cool I thought of buying: playrealuncool.com because then I will get both terms in my domain right But will the search engine see e.g. "play uncool" in my domain name when someone searches for "play uncool" Or will it be mixed up since real is between play and uncool Hope you understand what I mean... Anyways I am NOT buying playrealuncool.com if someone thought that... I just dont want to reveal what I will optimize for...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Article keywords at bottom of site

I have noticed that some sites have a list of keywords specifically for search engine optimization at the bottom of the page. It is in plain site. I am looking for your thoughts on this practice. Do search engines take this badly even though the designer has not attempted to hide the fact or is this an ethical standpoint which people may report the site to the search engine
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Domain names as keywords and how to use them?

Hi all, I just found this site and read some of the posts and found the info very valuable! I have a question that no one seems to know and was hoping someone could help. I'm trying to start an "online" firm. so being highly ranked is the only way to generate income (dont we all need that) I purchased several domains for example: widgets.com onlinewidgets.net onlinewidgets.info remotewigets.org I was told having keywords as the URL is huge in rankings, if so...should i make a site for each domain or have them point to one domain any help would be greatly appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Url subfolder and name of script to use keywords?

I've created a search application in perl. Currently the url is http://www. etc .. /cgi-bin/search/search.cgi Is it a good idea instead of using the word search for the folder name and the name of the script to use the most important keywords of the web site. For example lets say acme computer are the main keywords. Perhaps I should change the url to http://www. etc .../cgi-bin/acmecomputer/acmecomputer.cgi
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Should i optimize different keywords for each page?

would it be smarter to optimize the same keywords in your title, meta, and content for each webpage on your site or to optimize different keywords for each page i am thinking that optimizing the same keywords in my content for each page would increase the amount of pages i have on the internet for those words and give me a better chance of one of my pages coming up in a search engine. my website allows users to create a profile like myspace.com and i am trying to figure out if using the same keywords i use on my index page would be smart or not. my reasoning is if 1000 people make a profile on my site, i will have 1000 more chances for those keywords to show up in a search engine. i also need to know this in order to figure out what keywords to optimize my about us page, browse page, contact us page, etc. what do you think
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Does it matter where keywords are in title?

Basically, does it matter where in the title your keywords are located Example, I am looking to maximize on the keywords "free nfl picks" I've read to have a buffer word before the keywords, as it makes it seem as if you are not over optimizing, but what if you have more. My article title could be on of the following: Week 8 Free NFL Picks Our Free NFL Picks for Week 8 etc. Basically, does google care if your key words are near the end or at the beginning
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Newbie Question:SEO with keywords

Hi all, Apology in advance if this question has been asked again and again, but I could not find a better place to ask. I have a website say, for example, www.abc.com and I would like following to occur: If anyone types words like (this is an example) "Show Me Results", I would like that my website should show up in the search engine resutls. Right now if I type just "abc" i.e. the name of my website, it comes as the first one in the SERS (which is not helpful). In short I would like to associates certain keywords with my website. how should I do that Is there any document available which explains this from the start through an example
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do i best use keywords in my url?

i have an aboutus.php webpage on my site. I am optimizing that webpage for these keywords "dog picture, dog photo, dog pic" i was thinking that i should use a REDIRECT in my .htaccess file to change the aboutus.php page into dog-picture-dog-photo-dog-pic.php then i would maximze my keyword usage for SERPs. Is this a good idea and will help me in the SERPS or is it a bad idea to do a REDIRECT cause it wont show up in the SERPS how i want it to\t anyone have any direct experience with this and can tell me the smartest way to achieve my goal
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can i get back my keywords page rank

Hi to , I have a Gambling related sites and and i am continuously working on all the keywords of this sites from last one month.But still my keywords are in waiting position in google SERP.Now please I need advised to all tell me what i should to do to get rank of these keywords in google SERP.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How many keywords in title and description tag?

HI , Please tell me how many keywords are okay in title and description tag. I have seen people using many keywords in homepage. Is this Okay or not
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How many keywords we should aim to include on each web page?

Can anyone tell me how many keywords we should aim for to include on each web page
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!