Keyword accomplishments

What keywords have you ranked #1 in

What is your biggest accomplishment in SEO for ranking a specific keyword
Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 01:01:52 AM Total Views:  200
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Do hyphenated keywords in domain name carry more weightage than continuous occurrence

Please clarify if hyphenated keywords in domain name carry more weightage than continuous occurrence. Which among the 2 would carry more weightage given that all other seo factors are same for both domains example : buychocolatesonline.com / buy-chocolates-online.com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

Page 2 - How to get top 3 position in Google with a singe keyword?

Thats and easy question to answer. Pick a keyword and then type it in google. Count how many google results there are for that keyword and then simply get one inbound link for each! This assumes the rest of your page is optimised.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Here's a good one for you guys on keywords or branding..

Lets say you have a website about legal advise for people. Over multiple pages on a site the main topic changes but the end of the title is the same. For example: Internet Laws For Georgia | Court Regulations | LegalAdvise.com OR Internet Laws For Georgia | Court Regulations | Free Legal Advise With the first one its more of a branding than optimizing and the second one actually tells you what to expect on the page as well as give you a chance to make that into a keyword or phrase for the site. Which would you say is overall the best to use on a site that is very popular but on that same note rank very well in search results.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Reigonal keyword research tool?

hi Is there any regional keyword research tool which tells competition on regional search engines like www.google.co.in. THanks
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

SEO keywords in the page (sub page)

I want SEO keywords when customers find they will display and link to the page, the page that I want them on. Instead it is to home. I want it to always have the page content but need to find. People help me. Please help my advisor. Thank you.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Used a wrong keyword, now what ?

, I had been trying to rank a keyword which had a high competition, after trying for sometime now I have decided that its gonna take a really long time, and hence have decided to abandon it. Now I have decided to move onto a related keyword which has less competition, here is where I need your help. Will a change in the keyword meta tag help Does the content need to be re-written keeping in mind the new keyword What else can be done
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Same C IP address is raise to keyword ranking or not

, I have added same C IP address to many back links but different pages & one pages corresponding to one links, than please let us know that me C IP address is raised to keyword ranking or not.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to use my keyword rich domains?

I have been searching for an answer for my domain "problem" for a long time with no definitive solution. Let me explain... My company has been on a market for 3 years with poor website for products based on new technology and huge market potential. Most of our customers came thru our website but i was not happy at all with the results. Our website is at companyname.fi domain. Then i started to rebuild & SEO our website and it is about to be finished soon. I then discovered that we are not going to rank on top with our most deed keywords because they are just too common, but luckily i got my hands on new domain names which are like bestkeyword.fi and goodkeyword.com. Think of it like we would be selling shoes and the domains were shoes.fi and comfortableshoes.com What is the value of keyword rich domain for me and what would be the best way to benefit from my new domains Building three websites is not an option at the moment. , I am aware that domain including a keyword does nothing or very little extra, but what if the domain is EXACT match to keyword or keyphrase our extra .fi domain ranks on 1st page in google with given keyword, even only content is offline notification. If domain does not matter, it should not display this kind of results. Search engines should display results relevant to search terms, so is google displaying my domain because the only information they got is domain name which is 100% relevant to search so the information offered by site is 100% relevant too What happens when i add content there Relevancy of offered information decreases, but still the domain is 100% match to search and i could think that site having a matching domain could have very relevant content... If exact keyword domain is useless for SEO, i will stick with my current one and leave the others to be used for marketing campaigns.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 23rd November 2012
View Replies!

How to increase keyword search engine position?

Please tell me some strategy How to increase keyword search engine position
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Do SEs read h1, h2 quote as important keywords?

I do use .. as highlight for readers easy to read. But I have question about how do you prove google read as your site's important keywords I real like to know.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to find how many people are searching for a given keyword

hi, i'm looking for a tool that shows me how many people are searching for a given keyword. also how should i use selected keywords when submitting to directories or perhaps submitting to directories is just to build a link and has nothing to do with keywords. how is craigslist used for marketing I would like to get started on using twitter but dont know the first thing about it could you guide me please finally, how should i budget paid submissions are they vital in helping my ranking or can i get away building links via free link building.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Should Meta tags and keywords change?

Hi all, I wanted to know if i should change my meta tags and keywords for each individual page The way I have it now, I have the same meta tags and keywords for all my pages.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Analyzing competitors? Finding traffic they get with a keyword?

Is there some way to figure out how much traffic another website gets with a keyword. I'm able to locate what keywords they work with, but for the life of me, I can come up with any figures on how much traffic they actually get. I get a ratio from SemRush, but I don't really understand how to turn this into an actual number that I can understand. The ratio would be like 2.93 and the total amount of views per month is something like 78,939. I figured there'd be a tool that helped with this, but I'm lost.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

A page is attracting visitors for X keywords - should I change the page and add more?

A page is attracting visitors for X keywords - should I change the page and add more content This seems to be one of the basic principles Use Google Analytics to see what pages are bringing in traffic - and then try to optimise and maximise the pages that are working by adding to or changing the content BUT... do search engines like this Surely they don't like it when a page changes and becomes more optimised I'd appreciate hearing back what others think What do you do Does the whole world (SEO experts), and change content ALL the time to re-optimise
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to collect category wise top keywords?

I was searching for category wise top keywords world wide. Can someone give me the reference\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How many times can I repeat a city or country name in keywords?

can i use same country name keyword for site hbstrading.co.za south african foods south african products Meat Export South Africa Frozen Vegetables import south africa pasta supplier south africa candies exporters South Africa Meat importer South Africa commodity trading South Africa Cooking Oil export South Africa Cooking Oil suppliers South Africa Frozen Vegetables south africa Meat imports South Africa Cooking Oil import South Africa Poultry supplier south africa Poultry supplier south africa candies importers South Africa Petroleum Jelly Manufacturers candies manufacturer South Africa Consumer Goods Council of South Africa Consumer Goods Council South Africa Poultry exporter south africa South Africa noodles Manufacturers
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

This page look SEO'd for these keywords?

Guys, Can you tell me if i have this page SEO'd pretty good Im targeting the following keywords: Chicago firewall setup Chicago Watchguard support Chicago Linksys Support Chicago Sonicwall support here is the page: http://fastsupportonline.com/chicago_firewall_support.html ps: the "other chicago services" links dont work yet.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Could use help with understanding keywords

Wow i still feel like an idiot when it comes to SEO and keywords..i guess this is why i get paid to build networks and yall get paid to do SEO anyway. I need some help understanding keywords and how to combine them in the page. for example. Im hoping people find us by doing a google search for: Atlanta Computer Repair Atlanta Online Computer Repair Atlanta PC Repair Atlanta Online PC Repair so with that said, how do I focus on those words Here is the page im referring to: http://www.fastsupportonline.com/atlanta_online_computer_repair_services.html im confused with how variations of my keywords work. for example what if someone types: Computer Repair near Atlanta or Online PC Repair in Atlanta obviously i would want my page to come up no matter what variation of Atlanta Computer Repair they user searches for, i just dont know the best way to do that.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Decrease the ranking of my keyword..

.net development India is my keyword for my cygnet site, just now my site is on 1st page but before some days the ranking of this keyword was decrease..!! I was doing it regularly what I did.. So can anyone tell me for what another reason would be..\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!

How to get top 3 position in Google with a singe keyword?

Hi Guys..I am back once again... Although what i am going to ask here is a very common query but trust me i never found any organised answer to this wherever i tried to seek the answer. Here is the question: how to get top 3 position in Google with a singe keyword which is very competitive I hope this forum will provide me the right knowlegde.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!