Just by bookmarking how can we get traffic for a website?

I am a lil bit confused here. Just by bookmarking on social bookmarking sites how can a website traffic increase. I guess unless you share your bookmark you cant get traffic. And for sharing you will have to grow your network. Is sharing part of bookmarking\t

Please help
Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 01:01:53 AM Total Views:  257
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

New! We have just launched our new SEO Weekly Newsletter.

Our SEO Newsletter covers the Search Engine market like no one else with the best tutorials and news covering all of the search market with hints and tips on getting your site top placement that isnt public knowledge, and best of all its free! Sign-up Now!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

"Don't need to update site, just need good keywords"

Here is part of a recent communication I received, "But that is very specific to making sure the right keywords (content) are going in, moreso than a function of frequent updating. For some key word combinations there is little competition. We mostly need to make sure that program people are getting in the text on the site the combinations of words which would facilitate their audience finding them. IE we more need the right word combinations than a site that has great "gravitas" in the Googlesphere." I have been lobbying for regular updates and new content as part of having a quality website. I would love to hear your comments, especially if they are backed up with references to quantified information.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

my site just got spanked by google

Meh, was ranking for number 1 - 2 for various keywords around web design bedford, just noticed i got spanked to 4th page. Gah! How do I rectify it , I would strongly advise you to check the health of your links profile. Here is a great tip how to: http://blog.majesticseo.com/training...nvestigations/
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Google has recently adjusted?

Since yesterday my site one of the words suddenly fall rankings ... but the other keywords are still .. Does Google have to adjust
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is there any keyword tool for just Cities?

Google's keyword tools lets you filter only by Country. Is there a keyword tool which allows you to analyze keywords in a particular city Please Suggest this...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

Is there any keyword tool for just Cities?

Google's keyword tools lets you filter only by Country. Is there a keyword tool which allows you to analyze keywords in a particular city Please Suggest this...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Certain sites ranking high with just a handful of links

Ive been looking at a few websites (eCommerce) today that rank in position 2 & 3 on Google but only have a few hundred back links. How is this possible i looked had a look at there back links via Yahoo site explorer and was pretty shocked to see they didnt have a lot, plus the links seemed just to be web directories and low end blogs. How do they do this or am i missing something
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

Man...I only just fixed my 301 redirect issue.

I thought I had done this ages ago but I realized I was still having my site appear for www or non-www. I just figured out how to redirect the non-www to the www via .htaccess. Is there anything else I should be doing now What kind of effect is the change likely to have on my site
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

Social Bookmarking back to just one site

Ive read several Social bookmarking topics on this site and have started to use Social Bookmarking (Del.icio.us) for my sites. My problem is that I only have two websites. If I submit links to those sites to a social bookmarking site every few days to get more traffic will I get blocked by the SB site for only linking to my one site. Surely this could be seen by them as a red flag of potential spamming (which is not what I am doing btw). Just interested if anyone has done any tests
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

A new site just in a few folder?

I have a site that is doing well and I was thinking about building another site and using just a folder for it. for example www.mydomain.com/newsite The new site is not related to the main site in anyway, one is about aviation and the other about golf. I know the current site will not help the old site much but will the new site hurt the current site
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Social bookmarking

is 1 social bookmarked enough to get your website indexed
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Social bookmarking with direct linking

all! I read many topics here and also on other forums about this great opportunity which called: "Social Bookmarking". I do agree it's really useful because the people can share the interesting sites each others. So the traffic ranking of a site will be great with this, but is it good for the Page Rank I think it's not good because the links in the social bookmarking services are in indirectly. That's the reason why I would like collect the links of social bookmarking services where the HTML tags like "a" are allowed within the submitted site details or articles. Just for a sample: htty://www.highvibeit.com/ It's a very nice social bookmarking service where the HTML tags are allowed within the description. I think the social bookmarking services such as this are useful for the traffic ranking and for increase of Page Rank, too. p.s.: Dear readers and commentators! Could you help to me in the collecting of social bookmarking services as I presented in my sample The responses with your hopefully valuable social bookmarking links would be greatly appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I just bought domains, couple questions

I bought: ConcertTicketsBroker.com ConcertTicketBroker.com I would like to get listed high for the keywords: "Concert Tickets" and "Ticket Broker". These are good domains for these keywords right I was under the impression that your domain name has a little to do with your search ranking.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 2 - I just want to know...

Quote: Originally Posted by Prefict that's because of the ban gheesh... but you'll notice our link for that keyword climbing on the 3rd page and we've only owned that domain for 1 week let's see you hit the 3rd page in one week with your 'white hat' shining in the back 40 I'm sure with your hidden layer of text, you will stay long. Hidden layers..so easy to pick out.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Maybe I'm just different... or maybe not

Is it just me When I build a site, especially one I want people to visit a lot, one that reflects on me and what or who I represent, the site doesn't come together quickly. Sites like this can take me weeks to build before I publish it. I want to make sure the images are just right, the colors are just right, the layout is exactly what I want... During the building, I try to be careful with the onpage SEO and make sure the wordings are right, the text is of high quality, etc. I can't easily just throw some quick images, quick content, and a template design out there and call it a website. I want to make sure it's 'just so' before I publish it. The result is a site that can take weeks before I publish it, even for a so-called 'basic' website. Especially after reading all this SEO information on here, I want to be carerful and get the onpage SEO done right before I publish it (to try to reduce any sandbox effects). Am I just being anal or am I just slow
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Should I post full URL's in links or just relative one's??

I notice that companies like tigerdirect.com post their whole URL in their links on their website: Example: as opposed to: Is one better for SEO and if so why or why not\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

About social bookmarking...?

how many sites are enough of social bookmarking to bookmark one web page url....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

Page 2 - Best free social bookmarking tools

I suggest you to do it manually if you want real benefit of social bookmarking. You can use semi automatic tool like robo form but don't do automatic bookmarks
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

Bing just dropped a website/is this a sandbox effect?

So i recently checked out a website that has been getting a lot of organic traffic from bing and recently i see that the website is not even listed under bing when you search for its complete URL. Is this a result of that sandbox effect and is it normal for some search engines like yahoo and bing to drop websites and then get them back up I just wanted to learn more about this and get some information on what that effect is called. Would it be sandbox or am i completely wrong Thank you
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

Please help?how does social bookmarking help to promote the website?

Can anyone helpHow social bookmarks help in promoting websitesHow to do soI am new to SEO field.How to increase ranking in MSN and Yahoo I am promoting a site which gets very few visits from australia,How to improve the site ranking so as to get more visits from a particular country I have tried submitting to various search engines,directories,article sites in Australia but no result.What to do
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!