I want to create a forum like webproworld on my OWN topic

Hi Friends, I want to create a new forum on my own topic, what things I'd require to do it effectively I am not that tech expert kind of person so please suggest me how can i build an effective forum what things i need to use for it and how much money it would need I have a topic in my mind, I know my target audience, my contributors etc, please just me to get my forum ready
Posted On: Tuesday 16th of October 2012 10:45:16 PM Total Views:  310
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How to create a Robot.txt file

please any man help me ,how to create a Robot.txt file and sabmit rules............................................. ..........
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

automatically created subdomains

It has recently come to my attention, that creating add on domains through Hostgator automatically makes the new domain a subdomain of the Main domain. So it is sent out on the web as: addondomain.com addondomain.maindomain.com maindomain.com/addondomain I've made several calls to tech support, but there answer is always the same. That is the way it is and nothing can be done about it. One has suggested it can be handled in the .htaccess file. Would anyone know how to handle this through robots or .htaccess Even though it shows up as a subdomain, there is not an actual subdomain file. The add on and subdomain use the same file, as an add on in the main directory.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

How to create auto approved directory

hi there i need auto approved directory site but i to do work directory submission this submission is not auto approved this link show to Link approved.. plz any one help us.......
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

How to create RSS Feed for my website.?

Friends, I,m newbie here... i have a website of my own... i want to create a RSS Feed for that.. But i dont know how to start with it. can anybody give some suggestions and examples. so that i can easily create it...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

how many create backlink in single day?

I want to know that How many backlinks i should create per day I am very confuse to know about this please help me. Somebody told me that he create 100 backlinks in a single day but in my opinion google not like this type of sites who makes 100 backlinks in a day i think that is spamming and violates google privacy policy. but i saw many website that are create minimum 2000 backlinks in one day. and they are get top google position in 4 days and please also tell me what is best and easy way to create bacnklinks.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

How to create signature....????

Hi folks.. I wanna know how to create signature in seochat forum site. Thanking you
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

Need help to create a effective SEO report

I want to create a report for penalize website and have to send to client what factor I should consider while creating report and how it can be more informative. What format I can apply to do this task. Please guide
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

How to create Image and Video Sitemap

I know how to create a xml and html sitemaps for pages, but what's this separate Image & Video Sitemap. Is there something called Image & Video sitemaps. If so, can anyone explain me how to create those. Thoughts and suggestions are appreciated from all Webmasters and SEOs
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

Help to create titles please

, can anyone give some suggestions about creating some titles for articles in my website I'm going to order few more articles so I need to create titles for it. My website is about SEO services... Would be nice if anyone can tell me how to know which title for article is good and which isn't, and how to understand that , Its just the website for me to train with.. not to try do something else. just train.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

How can you to create a rss feed for a backlink?

hi to everybody in this forum, i am asking if you can help me, i want to know how is the step by step to create a rss feed with icerocket for a backlink. I mean, im studying a small SEO course and there is astep that is not very cear about using icerocket.com to create a rss feed for th abcklinks, i know hot to use it for create a normal feed for my blog, but for a backlink, i mean, for an url that contains the backlink, i do not know hoe to proceed. Thankyou in advance.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

How can I create ebooks and use them to drive traffic to my website?

I've heard about other people doing this but I don't know how to get started. Can you give me some pointers
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

How do I create RSS Feed?

I want to create the RSS Feed for my website. I want to submit the .xml URL to different RSS feed generating websites. How do I create the the RSS Feed URL
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 7th October 2012
View Replies!

Page 2 - Does Goo.gl create 301 redirect for shortened URLs ?

Thanks , especially NathanielB, for the help and replies
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

How to create an opt-in with a youtube video

You can embed a youtube video, make it stop and show an optin form, then play the video again when the user has filled the details in. The script and instructions are free and available to grab at the new codingmarketing.com forums.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to create a static URL to point to a PHP page?

I've got a Products page on my client's PHP site which I want to make a hub for various link building efforts. Would also like it to show up as a clean looking URL such as www.laviolarestaurant.com/products.htm, instead of what it looks like now: http://www.laviolarestaurant.com/php/mainSubPage.phplinkid=59&compcode=gene Is there a way I can do this, with a redirect or some other measure which doesn't require rocket science Can it be done without a major SEO sacrifice
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Hi all..Need the help to create the campain on facebook

Hi I am doing every task like article submission, press release marketing, social and classifieds to get the business to my client.. He is into surgery....But monthly traffic is just 400 from the last yr.....Now he is saying that i am giving u 3 months to give traffic at least 1000... I advised him to start ads on adwords and Facebook But on facebook i duno how much would be the budget to spent, and he wants to figure out the expected budget.... Can any one tell me the procedure to create....Do any1 knows any other technique to get the traffic
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Which forum is SEO friendly

Is it vB like this site or IPB. Cause I don't really know how to SEO for a forum.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Static pages vs php created pages for SEO

I am working on a news portal site. For each individual news-article etc... Is it better to have a seperate page for each for SEO considrations In the long run this mean thousands of individual permanent pages, related to my own site content so I am thinking this might be good. OR is it better to let the user read this article when he clicks the (read more) with php pulling it from the database it will display that whole article for that instant only. So the whole article will be created ONLY when the user wants to read it all. But there will not be a permanent page for it. The good side of this is though, it makes the website updating more automated. Which option is better for SEO and is there a big difference or it doesn't matter much
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

I'm newbie on this forum

May be somebody can help me it would be great if you can!! I'm from Russia, and i have a travel site what would be great to optimize. As a begining may be you can advice me what i need to make first I'm already starting link exchange process. What's next and another question - i have a dinamycally building pages. Main content there is a travel articles. But they haven't optimized and analized for keywords. Any solutions!\t IT WOULD BE GREAT if you answer for this topic!!!!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

feed on forum

wanted to start an rss feed on my forum and dont know where to start..any ideas
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!