How to stop black hat seo???

I was wondering if anybody had any thoughts about this How do you know when your website is being attacked by a blackhat seo How do you stop the blackhat seo attempts

Any idea's
Posted On: Tuesday 16th of October 2012 05:18:47 AM Total Views:  363
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

301 Redirect , black hat or ?

I'm a newbie to this. My website - www.thailandhilltribeholidays.com has been active for 6rys now. I now realise that I should really have chosen the domain name - www.thailandhilltribetours.com instead This is because it's important for our business to rank highly for the words 'Thailand tours' and not 'Thailand holidays'. So, my question is, if I purchase the domain name www.thailandhilltribetours.com , then put a 301 redirect from here to my existing site www.thailandhilltribeholidays.com, is that considered black hat practice or \t\t Any advice much appreciated,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

301 redirect is black hat or white hat

Tell me whether 301 redirect belongs to black hat seo or white hat seo.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

My SEO Company: Are they using black hat techniques?

I have an seo company working for me that are putting a link to my website in a ton of directories that they own. Is this a black hat technique They said they don't own all of them but in any case all of them look like cheap ghost town directories. Is this black hat and will this hurt my site in any way -Henry
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

Page 2 - My SEO Company: Are they using black hat techniques?

Quote: Originally Posted by hcamelion I have an seo company working for me that are putting a link to my website in a ton of directories that they own. Is this a black hat technique They said they don't own all of them but in any case all of them look like cheap ghost town directories. Is this black hat and will this hurt my site in any way -Henry Well, the company you've been working with might have used some black hat techniques if somewhow the submission breaks some rules and conditions, or if it created a bad user experience and the content is what you may call "unethical" It means you have poor quality in it and a bunch of keywords, with a high denisity in the content. Black hat SEO also uses invisible text and the so called doorway pages. Check the submission and see if some or all of the explained above are in there. If not, more submission means more traffic so, enjoy it!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

Why should I not work with black hat seo?

Why should I not work with black hat seo Actually I want to know is black hat seo really harmful all time
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

Page 2 - Why should I not work with black hat seo?

Black Hat SEO techniques usually helps you to get SERP faster. But is is not permanent. If Google found then your site will not appear in search results anymore..!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

White hat and black hat seo

I am thankful to all the members of this discussion website for helping me with the development and website design. Luckily, I was able to design the best site. The site is also actually very SEO-friendly. I am getting to know more about SEO. But I need help from all of you and the experts when it comes to SEO. I wish to be familiar with the white hat and black hat SEO services. What is the significant difference between them To the best of my knowledge, white hat SEO is a technique of ethics and black hat SEO is unethical. Am I right Or if Im wrong, please correct me.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

White hat and black hat SEO

Anyone tell me What is the difference between white hat and black hat SEO If i use black hat seo, what problems i faces
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

Would using large amounts of text in a link be considered 'black hat'?

The menu I've created uses this code: Header Text Goes Here Description 1 | Description 2 | Description 3 Header Text Goes Here Description 1 | Description 2 | Description 3 Would this be considered 'black hat' and penalize the site If not, would it just be more beneficial to only link the 'header text' for better SEO ranking
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

Please provide examples of blackhat SEO techniques?

Please provide examples of blackhat SEO techniquesWhat are your thoughts on blackhat SEO techniques What, if any, have you used, or tested
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

New to the forum/seo ... black hat question

. New to the forum. Looks really cool. I see actuallyrank.com advertised on the top of this page. Is this considered black or white hat Is paying content writers to produce articles considered black hat If I did do this... would i want to submit these articles to other blogging websites Or should I just post the article to my own blog Last question : ) What about paying for manual directory submission. I see people doing this on other forums and getting submitted to about thousand of directories for less than 50 bucks. Is this considered black or white would this help We are only interested in doing white hat at this point. If anyone has any suggestions on what to do that would be great. We are willing to spend some money for results... Thank you for any help. , For me, onpage SEO is whitehat (legal), everything else, buying links and stuff is black, black and it will be black hat
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

Difference between white hat and black hat seo

hai most of them saying about the black hat seo. and if we did black hat seo google will spam our sites. its true. i want to know the dfference between black hat seo and white hat seo.... waitting for the good replay
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

Page 3 - Is this black hat seo?

For your information... most track & field and individual sports meets are classified as "invitationals", i.e. only the best are invited. It does not matter where they stand in the world... The contest begins when the match starts. The top N of Google is an "invitational", i.e. the rules can be different. IMO, within Google their Top 10 invitational are those pages that score the best within the million to billion page contest (content relevance and backlink juice). Those Top 10 can change monthly, weekly, daily, hourly, or by the minute. It is best we end the discussion here. I do not want to argue... I only strive to exchange ideas.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

What kind of black hat is that?

One of the client i'm doing an on-site SEO diagnosis for has the following: Many paragraphs (325 words in total), including targeted Keywords tags are located in between these paragraphs, which means this content is visible in the page source but not in the browser/to the user. It starts as follows: Targeted Keyword ----------- It's obvious that this Hidden Content technique is black hat but i was curious to know whether removing this hidden content from all their pages (yes, it's on all their pages! ) would make a significant drop their current rankings as they actually rank pretty well from the keywords they've hidden.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What do you mean by black hat SEO?

What do you mean by black hat SEO
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What blog service is best for SEO?

I want to create an Adsense site. And I thought that the easiest way for publishing those articles is by using a blog. But which blog is the best for SEO I tried Wordpress. Installed some SEO plugins, but these plugins don't do the job they supposed to. So many things wrong. I don't even remember them all. But I'm a SEOnoob. So I wanted to ask the experts. What blog is the best for SEO
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 2 - What to do with $100,000

Quote: Originally Posted by fathom if you got to ask here what to do with someone elses $100K you likely misrepresented yourself in the first place... so doing it again won't make things worse. Misrepresent yourself 10 times (10 X $100K = $1 million) then move to Mexico. Si! , You know what\t You are a genius..A SEO Genius Congrats, 5000 takes hell lot of patience and dedication..You have it all.. The concrete Man (SEO)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is Google Scared Of SEO Chat

Im not sure but i posted for help here as my site has been fluctuating. Not 24hrs after my post being answered by some great people my site jumps back to top for all my ketwords is it just fluke or is there something about this place i dont know about HMMM i wonder (LOL)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Posting in forums - Whats the back link value??

Hi I have read differnt things about the value of posting in forums - leaving your url as a signature on sites with similar key words as yours to try to build back links. Does this count as a back link If it does would posting on a .org forum be of even more value
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is HTML & CSS verification that important?

Is having a CSS and HTML verified site (from w3c) really that important I've been reading about how this is crucial, but I have also read arguments that it is not necessarily true.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!