How to make visible image text for google?

If I have an image on my site that has a longer text written in it and I wanna make it visible for those who use screen reader and for google is it a viable way to do this

the long text

and in the css I use the following code

.screenreader {
display: block;
height: 0;
overflow: hidden;
}

Or is it counted as some sort of blackhat text-hide Is there any better way to solve this problem
Posted On: Thursday 15th of November 2012 10:52:21 PM Total Views:  96
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How to make a website SEO Friendly?

I am interested to create some new pages for my existing ecommerce site. What are the points that i need to follow to make these pages seo friendly. I would like your thoughts on the design, so that i can get better SEO friendly design. Our goal, each page should get quickly indexed and Google should send the traffic. the search engines.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

How to make SEO for local non english pages?

Q: We have a local website (mainpage is not in English but we have the English version) and we are supplying global backlinks to the mainpage for non english targeted keywords. How should we use the title and description and keyword meta tags Should we use English or the local language version of meta tags in global backlink websites I have doubts which one is more advantageous for the local non english seo...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 2 - How to make dynamic titles for my site

When I submitted on your contact page, it asked for payment. here is my email address: tadisaus2 [at] yahoo [dot] com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to make a SEO Freelancer

all, I am new in this forum.I am web-designer and also a freelancer.I want to learn about seo.And want to earning By Search engine optimization.Have anybody is here who can help me.And I want to know about SEO and Spider relation
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 3 - How do you make a SEO report?

Quote: Originally Posted by Visio I would disagree... I create my own reports by hand and use tools like Keyword Elite to provide my keyword data. Webceo and webposition look nice but they don't compare with hand done reports and aren't half as useful. I use web ceo (pro version because the other free ones have web ceo logos which isn't professional). I do a couple of other reports with the tool but I really don't use it for much else. I then do the rest by hand including a record of all work completed (docs, pdfs, and excel).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Search Engine Optimization for our site: www.the-millionairemaker.com

I am looking for expert advice on search engine optimization strategies for our site: www.the-millionairemaker.com Your feedback and reviews are much appreciated!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 3 - How long did it take you to make $100 per month, every month?

ferret77 - you're 100% right there. I'd advice people posting on this thread to be "vague" at least
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Keywords in bold and underline makes sense?

I have some paragraphs in my site that some of'em contain certain keywords that I'm using. I'd like to know if it's OK to put this keywords in Bold and Underline or just bold or underline. Do you think that should help What is the difference between bold and underline (if there is one)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to make an internal link with its (anchor) text not seen by Search Engines?

everybody, I enjoy to write here my first post. The question is in the title. I have some links with repetitive keywords on several pages. I want that the text of those links could not be seen by google (not saved in the cached text) to avoid a high density of those on pages containing few words in the text of the page (and avoid a penalty by google). What is the best strategy
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do you make a SEO report?

I have been offered a small job to SEO a client website and I was told to visit the website and make a brief SEO report I can make the report but just wanted to know if there is a format or anything and should I use a .doc file for the report Thank you
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to make a website?

I want to develop a search engine friendly website, where should I start and what are the basic rules n regulations
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How long did it take you to make $100 per month, every month?

How long did it take you to make $100 per month, every month or more of course...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Rebuild Site - make sense at all?

I've been asked to rebuild a website that is already ranked in the first page of google. No new design or so just better HTML code. Actually, CSS only. I've been asked not to change text, photos or anything else. What I would like to know if it'l effect the website ranking There's a seperate company that doing SEO for the website but they can't program it right. Do you think that shorter, lighter and better code will push their website up
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Another RSS question - how to make JS readable for spiders?

I have a couple RSS feeds from other sites on my site, to display them I use a JavaScript. For human visitors, everything looks great, these feeds provide relevant content, but of course the poor bots don't see it all... I've had an idea - what if in the tag I just provide a link to the original RSS files that are basically plain XML and thus should be readable for the bots I understand that this link would take the bot away form my site as these feeds belong to other sites. Would it do me any good Who sees any other pros and cons Thank you.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is Google Caffeine make optimization difficult

I have heard so much about Google caffeine. But everything is confusing. In a quality blog or site with original content plus frequently updated as what Google wanted, will it create more traffic or become more difficult to get traffics
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What makes the perfect proposal?

ok, here goes what should be a lively one... What makes the perfect SEO proposal to prospective clients What would yours contain, what data would be shown, what special needs would be covered in it Say a system was developed that allowed you to enter a few key pieces of information about a client and their site and it did the rest for you, what abilities would you most like to see in it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 17th October 2012
View Replies!

Article titles in URL?s or Article ID or Both (Does it make a difference to SERPS)

Im debating with myself over whether having the title of an article in the url or have an article ID. Title e.g: http://blogs.reuters.com/commodity-corner/2009/07/23/oil-market-contango-widening/ ID e.g: http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article12952.html Ive seen it mentioned before that you should have the articles title but Im sure the SEs are advanced enough now to not need that. The reason I want Ids is because the engine runs on IDs. Or could you use a mixture of the 2, where you have an ID and the title, e.g. http://example.com/how-wind-energy-works-5.php
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

Ways to make money online from the forums

[COLOR=ٌٌٌRed]Hi SEO Chat Members, First i don't know what the channel i must be write this topic on it i have been search of The General make money forum but i don't found it, also i write it here, Today , I will share with you six ways to make money from forums 1- Marketing and Promotion ( Get The Traffic ). 2- You might just meet some one that wants to collaborate on a project 3- Known if a suspicious looking website actually pays or not 4- promote your affiliate or referral link but don't spam or you will get banned 5- Put signature links on the forums will help you building backlinks 6- The best way to learn new ways to make money online Find out more : Money-Press.blogspot.com[/COLOR]
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Same KW's - different URL... make sense?

I'v been offered to have a paying link from a sponsored links section in a site and only today I saw that they added another company such as mine using the same key words like me! Should I care at all Does it effect the links if there are two links the same
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do you target a certain keyword to make your site link for?

How do I get links for a certain keyword I have tried alot of senarios. I have keyword stuffed my page( didn't work). I have used keyword sparingly (didn't work) I have used not alot but often didn't work. So for example if I want to rank high for golf clubs. When I ask for recipricoal links do I put the terms golf clubs in the title and description alot(in my website description for recipricoal links) Or heres another one, sometimes when I write arcticles i hid my link behind like the keyword golf clubs. Does this work I just don't understand How to rank high for a certain keyword. Man if you could explain this to me I will give you a free for life pass on my auction website i'm building. only way I know how to target a key word is social bookmarking or articles. What I don't understand is when I do articles how are the keywords in my article relating to my website. 1 are they being picked up in the title then use my link in the page. 2 Or are the keywords targeted when I code the keywords in the background in the article( for a keyword like golf clubs would be blue with my keywords behind it).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!