How to google update your website regularly?

How to google update your website regularly

I feel google is updating the text and link of my site is very slow.
Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 01:01:35 AM Total Views:  236
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Make google to crawl and index website fast?

How to make google to crawl and index website fast which methods by on page and off page(link building) Please clear my doubts.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

my site completely disappeared from google.

This a a brand new client. This lady is a photographer and she has had a website for 10 years. It's a lovely website. The problem is that it is 100% flash from the navigation bars down to the personal bio. She was actually ranked #1 if you type in "her name photography" in google. Last month, she completely disappeared from google. If I were to type site:HerURL then her site appears. She just has no organic rankings at all. Anybody have any ideas Something happen in google last month
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

keywords gone from the google

, My keywords are on top before 3 days(24th mar) but after that all of my keywords gone from the google.. Why its happens\t My site is for coupon codes : DealsBell.com.. My keywords position are as given below.. Bare Necessities coupon 5 hp coupon codes 25 hp laptop coupon 14 find coupon 7 6ave coupon code 21 Tigerdirect Coupon Codes 35 fashion bug coupon codes 7
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

In how much time google update the Page Rank

dose anybody knows the answer it's something around 3 month no is there a way to make it faster
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

url_rewrite and google/yahoo crowlings...please help

Hi , The question is : if i rewrite the page page1.php to page1.html in .htaccess so that the google and other search engines can see it as : page1.html always.. also in link building.. now my concern is will google/other search engine will ever visit the .php address as well if so it will be duplication of same content on different page one with .html and one with .php.. with example : www-server-com/page1.php is actual url but i want to represent them as www-server-com/page1.html so i did url rewrite rule in .htaccess as : RewriteRule ^page1\.html$ page1.php [NC] now confusion is : i can access two urls for same content of page1.php 1. www-server-com/page1.html and 2. www-server-com/page1.php and so will google and all search enginges..... will it be case of duplicate content for google and all if yes how to solve it ps: i have consulted my SEO person but i think he is confused... cos he said dont ever do that cos it is bad practice\t\t\t\t i mean whole world doing url-rewrite and all the paths represent some .php or .html or .asp or .aspx files.... how it can be bad practice.. something is missing either with my url_redirection or his SEO concept.. please can you clearify on this how google will take this case as duplicate content on page1.html and page1.php or something else Cheers Pravin
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 17th October 2012
View Replies!

ETA on google caffeine?

I've heard about google caffeine but I'm still a little bit in the dark. Can someone tell me what is google caffeine breifly and when it's supposed to be deployed
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

when google caffeine updates will show up in SERP?

I want to know when will Google caffeine updates will implemented in real big G my website has a decent ranking in caffeine
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page is got 1 pr still not cached and indexed in google!!!!

Hi all SEO out there i have been experiencing some difficulties in my site since its one of page is not being cached by google although it has got 1 pr... what may be the reason... its as here seostep.net/search-engine-optimization.html any answer would be accepted!!! please help
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

Primary Key To get Sucess in Search Engine Optimization for yahoo, google, msn....

Do anyone have the best way to get optimized the site in global hot keyword and place the site in top 10 always\t/
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

How to make visible image text for google?

If I have an image on my site that has a longer text written in it and I wanna make it visible for those who use screen reader and for google is it a viable way to do this the long text and in the css I use the following code .screenreader { display: block; height: 0; overflow: hidden; } Or is it counted as some sort of blackhat text-hide Is there any better way to solve this problem
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

All site disapper from google

all, We have a domain and running since last 8 years and coming in google on many keywords on number 1 positon on many keywords of sudden it goes out of google since last two three days Any one has an idea why it is and how to fix it back
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

Will google treated blog links as a back links?

Can anybody help me I would like to create one blog and also planning to give link to my site. If i do will google treats as a back link
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Pls any one help me How to bring the keyword in top of google?

Pls any one help me How to bring the keyword in top of google The website is creationcarpets dot com And targeted keyword r carpet franchise carpet business opportunity Flooring of America carpet business Flooring business Carpets dealer flooring dealer Creation Carpets of America Creation Carpets and Flooring Carpets of America america carpet Laminate Flooring Hardwood Flooring Tile Flooring Carpet Carpeting Hardwood flooring
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Primary domain doesnt show up in google. alias domain does.

My client had their earlier website at www.abc.com which was the only domain name. when they went for a redesign, they purchased a new hosting with a new primary domain www.xyz.com but retained the earlier one as domain alias pointing to the same hosting. the new domain name never shows up on google, but the old domain name still shows up. Please advise what would be wrong
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to let google find my website better a few ideas

Hi all, im new on the forum (hooray for seo as this was my first hit for seo forum ). I have a website that im trying to promote, and i was wondering that if i would make blogs (wordpress with seo plugin) and post content of things that i publish on my website (videos,pictures etc) and paste them to my other blogs. For example i upload a video called: Title: Funny cat tries to catch a mouse description: The crazy cat tried to catch the mouse and hit the wall My idea was to post this content on a wordpress site (all will have semi-unique names and site layout) and create a blog/news post that says New video added Funny cat tries to catch a mouse and in the body The crazy cat tried to catch the mouse and hit the wall
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Why google shows different indexing status?

Hi SEO Guys Please guide me, why google shows different indexing status in different countries. Pls look into the below example When i check in www.google.com (site:www.domain.com) it shows -- 23000 When i Check in www.google.co.uk (site:www.domain.com) it shows --- 135000 Please guide me why it show this much differences.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

What is difference between google and yahoo search engines?

hi.i m new here.plz tel me difference between Google and yahoo search engines
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!

Why google couldnt indexed?

I have a website xeltek . com i am wondering why Google couldn't index most of the pages; specially xeltek . com / software / sp5000 / sp5000Device . html although Google had already indexed it's PDF version but HTML version is not being indexed Could you please guide me into the solution I have doubt that the text in the body is under tag, i am not sure if google do not index the file because of using html tag
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Anyone know google, yahoo, msn ratios??

I spend most of my time optimizing my site for google. It seems as yahoo and ASK take consideration to backlinks from blog do follows and other easy stuff a lot better than google. DOes anyone know the ratio of where people perform most of their searches Trying to understand that.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

About wrong information from google

Hi all, This is Brahm Swaroop Srivastava, i searched crawled page in google it shows the the page crawl is 10,900 but when go through that page then it shows only 431 page has been crawl. I was very disappointed about the result. Can any one know about the reason behind it. I searched it like :- site:url of site
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!