How to get top 3 position in Google with a singe keyword?

Hi Guys..I am back once again...

Although what i am going to ask here is a very common query but trust me i never found any organised answer to this wherever i tried to seek the answer. Here is the question:

how to get top 3 position in Google with a singe keyword which is very competitive

I hope this forum will provide me the right knowlegde.

Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 01:01:04 AM Total Views:  227
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How get traffic.

Hi How much important of RSS reagrding Promotion. I have site and nothing visitor. I also conduct a seo comopany but not get any improvement. Now I decided finidhing this job itself I know it will take a lots of time but i will keep patient but I need your help. Thanx
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

How can help metatags to get trafic for Keywords?

Hi this is shankar, I would like to know that how can metatags help to get traffic for a keywords
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can any one tell me how to get backlinks

can any one tell me how to get backlinks by doing LSO (Latent Semantic Optimization). I dont want backlinks from dir, reciprocal, articles, bookmark, blogs.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

To get more traffic

I am new to SEO. And I have developing a non-commercial site but I struck to know how to get more traffic for such site. Anybody suggest me what are the potential ways to get more traffic to my site. Replies are welcome with more pleasure
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Client doesn't get it. What to do?

Hi , I have been working on a site now for a couple of months, and have got it from Page 3 to Page 1 on Google for most of his keyterms. Trouble is, he wants to move to the top position of P1, and it just ain't gonna happen. Above him are the actual brands of the products he's selling (e.g. he sells vaccums and Hoover has the top spot, go figure!) as well as Amazon and a couple of other major players. He DOES appear at the top for long tail keywords and synonyms. He also wants to reduce his adwords spend, but the trouble is not with adwords, but his landing pages, navigation and CTA messages. I have tried explaining that his problem is conversion and have repeatedly given him a list of options to improve sales, but he won't listen and keeps asking me to do more and more and more SEO as if it is a magical technique for success. He is so focused on the numbers (page rank, traffic, hits) that he is totally ignoring the fact that the goal is to get more sales! I doubt I can give him better results than what he has got already without him taking my advice, but obviously I want to keep the paycheck! What can I do\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 2 - How to get top 3 position in Google with a singe keyword?

Thats and easy question to answer. Pick a keyword and then type it in google. Count how many google results there are for that keyword and then simply get one inbound link for each! This assumes the rest of your page is optimised.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Budget of a site. How I can count?

Tell how correctly to calculate please the budget of a site or where I can read about it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

SEO Target on your Territory and Google.com

Hi SEO Experts, As we understand, different google country domain name, show the SERP differently base on the popularity on that particular country result. How do you doing SEO for target on your preferred territory and also on Google.com For instance, if your client wanted to do SEO to target on their territory example: www.google.com.au and follow by www.google.com. One of the method come to my mine is to host the particular website on that territory server IP address What are the SEO methodology do you adopt Appreciate if you can share you ideas here!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Article auto-submissions....do all those links get picked up?

I am getting ready to grap myself a copy of Big Mikes Articlebot but i've been reading in some forums that if you submit to 400 directories that Google is only going to credit you for the first link it picks up and dismisses the rest as duplicate content. If that's the case why submit to 400 sites if your only going to get the juice for one....and if Google grabs the first one from a REALLY crappy site why not only submit to Ezine for a good quality backlink
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can I get pr8 for my website??

Hi all, Is it possible to get 8 page rank\t I am trying to get link from high page rank sites to my site and have done on page seo and starting off page along with What should I do more Please guide me... - Ranju
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Analyzing competitors? Finding traffic they get with a keyword?

Is there some way to figure out how much traffic another website gets with a keyword. I'm able to locate what keywords they work with, but for the life of me, I can come up with any figures on how much traffic they actually get. I get a ratio from SemRush, but I don't really understand how to turn this into an actual number that I can understand. The ratio would be like 2.93 and the total amount of views per month is something like 78,939. I figured there'd be a tool that helped with this, but I'm lost.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

Geo Targeting

, I have an e-commerce site that targets 2 countries but I want both to be in 1 domain. Is it possible to host the contents for country 1 in say http://(domain-name)/country1/ and for country 2 in http://(domain-name)/country2/ and submit both to search engines as 2 different websites Will they be treated as different websites even though they reside in the same domain How would they rank in country 1's and country 2's local search engines Is there a better alternative to achieving this Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

SEO and getting traffic to website

are they different or they same I'm completely new to this web world trying get into it. I've my social networking site coming soon just want to know how to get many members for it. So i'm thinkign similar to myspace, facebook, mybuddiez, hi5 etc. Someone said i need to submit my website address to search engines. How do i do that how many search engines we have once i submit to search engines where should i start. I dont have too much to spend on this. So what alternatives i have regarding this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to get traffic?

Can you pleas help me to get more traffic to my website
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Does content in XML get missed by Search Engines?

We were looking into uploading a module that will display some of our content in Flash-like format, and saw that the content would be moved from HTML pages to within an XML document. Much of this information gets critical SEO hits, contains links out, etc. and we wanted to make sure that search engines would still be able to 'find' the content and it would still help us in our rankings. Thoughts , I beleive SCDesmond mentioned they only installing a module for some flash content, not changing the whole site into flash. That would drastically decrease the SEO value of a website, no doubts.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can't get site into S.E.R.P. - Not a newbie problem

Hi I'm new here, but I'm not new at seo. I been doing quite well until I had to fix this mayor pain in the a** problem. Here we go: A friend of mine decided to buy some old website and move it to his host and while doing this, he also switched from some custom cms to wordpress cms (it's simple 6 page business page, just basic stuff and yes, urls are same as before and 301 is also fixed). I helped him with setting everything on localhost (xampp), so that we had everythig set up for the move. He decided to move domain to new registrar. While moving domain, he already sign in new nameservers (the deal was that we will set up whole site at new host before before changing nameserver, but he is new to this and he forgot it). The next morning domain was pointing at new host where you could see brand new instalation of wp and nothing else, but that's ok. The weird thing is that site disappeared from google index the same night domain transfer was going on and now we can't get it back. We fix the site the same day and we thought everything will be ok when google comes back to visit. But no. We listed site into google webmaster tools and hook up analytics. Traffic is comming, but just not from google (site if fully indexable). Webmaster doesn't show any errors and even says that site was indexed. I went trou whole gwt to see if tool reports any error or anything else that could prevent site from showing in serp, but nothing comes up. GWT say everything is ok. It even says site was indexed today. But site is still not showing up. Yes, I tried with site:minesite.com, but no resoults. Now,a month and half went bye and we still can't make this work. I never had this problem before. Not even close to this. Of course I tried to ping the site, bookmarked, twitted, I even build about 10 different articles over my own high quality support blog network, but nothing happens. What could be wrong I'm totally out of ideas.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!

How to we get leads through SEO??

Hi , By doing link building like directory submission,social book marking,classified ads,rss feeds...etc. Are there any chances to get leads through this\t or there any other way that we can get quality leads\t\t could you please suggest me!!!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to get quick traffic

Guys, Pls suggest me on how to get some quality traffic very quickly (like visits, search traffic...) for the website..... Apart from doing Social book marking,directory submission......after doing off page optimization, there is no much increase in traffic.....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Multi domains, same site, targetting multi-territories

I am launching a new website in multiple languages targeting lots of countries. I want to do the following: .com target USA .co.uk target UK .ie target Ireland .es target Spain .sk target Sweden The websites will be very similar, if not identical apart from flags and languages. Uk and USA will be the same apart from flags and a small amount of text. sites will be hosted on the same server based in the UK. How can I ensure that each site targets the appropriate country Does anyone have any tips or experience attempting to do this Dan
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to get High PR links effectively?

Hi I got a new client few days back. His site is ranking within 20 in Google SERP and now he wants to get top 3 spot for the very very competitive terms " seo" and "internet marketing" . He wants me to work on offsite optimization for these targeted keywords and in short period. My question is : How to get High PR links effectively How can I assure the client that I am seriously putting all my efforts and trying to do a great job which i am really doing. He wants results within the span of 6months from now. How to get more traffic to his site I hope to hear from experts out here.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!