High PR Backlinks - The PR7 LinkWheel

thought i'd share something off my blog today...

The PR7 LinkWheel

Most of us are familiar by now with what a linkwheel is and the concept behind it. Just incase you arent or have a little confusion over it, Ill reiterate the concept to make it a little more clearer.

The LinkWheel is a set of 6 properties all connected and interlinked together in a circular pattern similiar to a cars tired or bicycle wheel. The intention is to put focus or promoting of a particular page. which is the focus of the wheel.

The fucus would be for instance your Homepage since this would be something you want to promote. While thinking of the LinkWheel as a bicycle or car wheel, think of your homepage as the hub or center of the wheel that holds everything together.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ok, so lets get to the high PR link wheel.

Estimate time: 1 hour

- Open 8 tabs in your browser.
- Each tabs represents each site, and your pinging tools
- In one tab open Pingler.com
- In another tab, open this Ping List and add these to the current Pingler list

Your backlink HTML code:
Your Keyword
Your Keyword

The Sites to link to:
h**p://open.ac.uk (PR7)
h**p://codeignitor.com (PR7)
h**p://livescience.com (PR7)
h**p://help.com (PR7)
h**p://30boxes.com (PR7)
h**p://xanga.com (PR7)

THE COMPLETE TUTORIAL ON HOW TO PLACE YOUR 2 BACKLINKS
(sitelink + linkwheel link)

View Online:

ENJOY
Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 12:59:55 AM Total Views:  41
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Less backlinks but have higher PR and being on the top of SERPs

I found my competitor's backlink and see they have less backlinks ( backlinks not from high PR) but they are on the 1st postion of SERPs and also have higher PR than others and my site. I wonder why\t Can you explain more for me Thank in advance
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

NO-FOLLOW links may work to rank higher !

Many people says no-follow links are not work for ranking but it can bring a lots of traffic and it is right. But i want to know is it really no-follow links pass no value on ranking . One of my friend is creating many no-follow links and also links that are not related to the niche. But he gets good result and his websites are top of the search engine. And also many people says links are links whether they are no-follow or do-follow they will work. Just try to get as much as backlinks by natural way. So in this case no-follow links and also irrelevant links are working for him to rank higher on search engines. But according to google latest updates and seo masters we need to build relevant baclinks. What is real actually If it's true how he is ranking higher with no-follow and irrelevant backlinks\t Its very confusing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

These guys must have friends in high places

page title: Peugeot 1007 (05-10) :::Roof Bars:RoofBars roof bars roofbars roof Position 1 for the target keyword but looks like spamming to me, ay G I know it's more than just a page title that gets you to the top, only now I'm thinking this company have been around for so long they can just do whatever. Not that I have tried it but if I started a new website with a this page title I wouldn't rank at all. It's like if I meet a girl, I wouldn't do some of my bad habits but after a while we wouldn't care. lol
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Need to buy high PR links for iphone unlock website

, I need to get the information regarding the resources or web pages where I can buy high PR links. The niche would be iphone apps. Please let me know the websites or webmaster emails to which I can buy links through contacting them. I would also be interested to contact those persons who give services as a guest blog posts on their high PR blogs.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

Need Help for Dofollow forums with high PR that allows signature links.

, i'm currently handling a job as a back linker on a certain website and I need huge list of forums sites that allows signature links. Has anyone have an active compilation list of that forums please send me a reply if you have it because i really need it for my campaign. any response and help or idea how to get those list, I am taking great appreciation on it....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

What sort of keywords if comptition is high and searches is low.?

hello... I know we should avoid such Keyword . But could a keywords competition be high with low search Why & How Please tell me some ideas on it. Thankyou.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

A higher PR non related link or related low PR link?

Guys, Which of this a better link strategy: (1) Getting a higher PR completely non related website link. OR (2) Getting a niche relevant lower PR contextual link I am not looking for an answer based on personal assumptions of what you think. But if someone can cite some case studies or own real expereince that will be useful and apperciated. Thank you in advance
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Help me to build higher Traffic?

My site traffic down these days and key words didn't rank high after doing SEO for the last 4 months. Anyone can advise me how to do it My site is an Airport Transfer site.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 8th October 2012
View Replies!

Page 2 - Help me to build higher Traffic?

I would like to suggest you to try PPC for some period of time and see how much business can PPC bring to you. Moreover after visiting your website, I must say that you should change your On-page optimization a bit. For example unnecessary bold text for "airport transfers" which looks more like a spam . Also you need to revise your keyword research and come up with a well thought out plan. You also need to build links to your internal pages from your content. At the end I would suggest you some smart use of Facebook pages to attract more customers.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 8th October 2012
View Replies!

Certain sites ranking high with just a handful of links

Ive been looking at a few websites (eCommerce) today that rank in position 2 & 3 on Google but only have a few hundred back links. How is this possible i looked had a look at there back links via Yahoo site explorer and was pretty shocked to see they didnt have a lot, plus the links seemed just to be web directories and low end blogs. How do they do this or am i missing something
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

Can anyone help me to get higher traffic

Friends, Can anyone suggest me, how should I get higher traffic on my website designing & Development related website I am already working on Directory & Article submissions, Social Bookmarkings and Search Engines Submission. Do anybody have more useful way to get higher traffic on my website\t Hire a Dedicated PHP Developer | Hire PHP Programmer | Hire Dedicated PHP Programmer
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

My site should be higher? tips? help please

Hi all, I am pretty new to SEO but have been reading about some good ways to get a good ranking. My website is (hair-21). The search engine i am working with is the biggest to start with "google". The seach term i am entering is "mobile hairdresser bournemouth" I am a bit confussed as to why my site is only ranked 11th for the above search term I have taken a look at the sites code that rank above mine and see that some of them look like they have much poorer code and some have not included things that i have. Some have less back links then mine when i check within google. So far i have done the following: checked my html is valid added a site map submited my site to google added meta tags changed my titles to include search term added back links where i could If any one can point me in the right directions as to why im only ranked 11th id be very very greatful. many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to score high rank on the major search engines?

Vibe graphics has got more than 500 pages and 150 back links in the website. As we are in 30s, we have been working really hard on the activities to get stabled rank in 20s. Please suggest how we can increase our back links What could be a smart push to get ranked on the first page --
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to get higher rank on google

Trying hard to get higher rank on google. Some say use less than 10 key words , and use same keywords oin title and description, that is acceptable. But putting hidden text, that is silly and ruins the website, is that needed
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Randfish (SEOmoz) has Excellent tools for getting high ranked sites!!!

I can't say enough for Randfish's tools. I'm finally developing a couple of extra sites. In terms of measuring the competition I love these tools. From experience w/existing sites they do a very good job of framing how to compete against the top ten in google. Some sites have more bls, some sites are significantly larger, some have dramatically stronger bls, etc. Rand's tools identify many of these factors. I can say, as you develop sites or work with existing sites these tools definitely assist in guiding you to better rankings. They aren't the answer to all questions but they certainly describe many of the elements that are needed for high rankings (especially google rankings). Dave
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What do i need to do to keep my ranks high

I am currently doing very well in the google rankings and i was wondering what are the key elements to hold monto those high rankings
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Looking for a way to find highest pr websites

I was wondering if anyone knew a way to find a page with the highest PageRank on a website For example a blogs homepage may have a PR3, yet an interior post may have a PR4...is there a way to find this out besides manually going through every blog post Just curious
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Redesigning Website - Need tips to maintain high ranking

I manage a static website (no blog, ajax, rss, etc.)... updates are made manually by handcoding HTML a few times a month. The website has been optimized to rank high on deed keywords. (ie. ranked #1 of 147,000,000 and others ranked #1 of 24-27,000,000 by Google) I want to redesign and develop the website. This redesign will include the use of a CMS (Joomla). The entire site's structure, layout, navigation, and features will change. I am concerned an overhaul to this degree may affect ranking. It is essential that SE ranking remain high. What steps should be taken to ensure high ranking
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

Does having a high SERP, pagerank, Alexa rank really increase sales??

I've doing research on all the different SEO methods, but after all is said & done and you reach a good level of high SERP, pagerank, Alexa rank does it really help increase sales over time\t I know Alexa and pageranks always fluctuate and are probably not the best tools to judge a website, but it does give you an idea of how the website is doing in terms or rank. I've seen websites with a high Alexa traffic rank and PR sell a lot less than a website with a low Alexa traffic rank and PR. Could the reason for the lower ranked websites outselling other high ranked websites be that more weight is given to other advertising methods like PPC campaigns or affiliate programs instead of having a high SERP or rank\t Thank you, olimits7b
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 23rd November 2012
View Replies!

Can I see what search terms my site *would* rank highly for? (aka a "reverse search")

I have a website and want to know where (or if) it is showing up in SERPs for certain search terms. So I will just type in those terms / phrases and see if I'm in the SERPs. For example: - "jobs" (nope) - "job questions" (nope) - ask people anything about their jobs (yes, #1...but that's a very specific search terms) - "choose a career" (nope) But this seems like a dumb way to go about it: just typing in words and seeing if I'm in the SERPs. Is there a way to "invert" that process...and have Google tell me what keywords / phrases my site WOULD rank highly for (if they were being searched) Like, is there a search engine (or maybe an Analytics page) that shows you search keywords / phrases that your site ranks highly for (without you having to play a guessing game by searching for terms you think of)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!