Help need about Full SEO

I am very poor about SEO
i have no idea at all what are the tools and how does it work
can some body please teach me what is SEO, backlinks, how to get Pagerank,how to drive good traffic to my site,
i have a site but don't have traffic ,
if busy at least provide some good Links which will gives step by step. i can't spend soo much money on SEO's
Please somebody help me about this
Posted On: Thursday 22nd of November 2012 11:29:47 PM Total Views:  85
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How far is web2.0 helpful for SEO

Hi every one, greetings! Please tell me how far is web2.0 helpful for SEO
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

Need help breaking into the top 10

Hi , I need some suggestions as i know that lots of experts are here. The problem is my website is stuck on 13th position (2nd page) on google and making no progress. I want it to trip up to the top ten. I'm using off page techniques like Forum's posting, blog comenting , web 2.0 and social book marking but no return... stuck on 13th, 13th with both keywords, please suggest me some techniques to get it on first page of google.. Your replies will be highly appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

Rich Snippets help please

I need some help if anyone who understands Rich Snippets would be kind enough to help me out. I had added some rich snippets to my pages about 2-3 months ago and they seem to show with Google's testing tool OK but I'm not really sure if I am doing them right In the testing tool it shows the pic from my Google+ page but I can't seem to get it to show in the search results. I'm sure I have it completely wrong. I am not an SEO expert or an expert web designer, I only make sites for myself and my businesses. I have learned a lot from this forum over the last 8 years and would appreciate greatly any help. If you would like to take a look let me know and I will PM you the url. Thank You.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What is link wheel-help

Hi , I heard about link wheel term before some days, please tell me means of link wheel.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Guys! would u help

If I buy 100 domain names with relevant keywords in them and have them point to the primary website , will it fetch the traffic\t Will it put me higher in google serps Your feedback
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can SEO help my small biz?

, I am a 'one man shop" attorney. I specialize in this area: Helping people get their Illinois drivers permits restored. I only do IL and only the central third of the state. If my clients use a search engine they almost certainly won't put in "central IL" and are more likely to put in Springfield or Decatur etc (though I'd bet most don't even put in "IL'). So how much difference will an SEO package help my biz Also when I buy a domain which is the smart way to go something specific like illinoisdriverslicenseattorney dot com OR something catchy like driveagain dot com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How can help metatags to get trafic for Keywords?

Hi this is shankar, I would like to know that how can metatags help to get traffic for a keywords
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can someone help?

Hi I really am at my wits end everything i do seems to be wrong and have decided maybe its time to sell my website. Please can someone give me some advice on what seo needs to be done that a 21 year old can do. : ) I have lots of Back links Add content Internal Linking But keeps saying what i have done is all wrong : ( I am spending 11 hours aday at a computer and everytime i think ive done somthing correct i get told its wrong. Can someone give me some advice to help me Pleaser Shoes
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Please help me,how to solve these problem?

, ! I am doing SEO for a website homeknowledge.com. I want to do some seo for local cities, when customer search by " city name + key phrases", then my website can list in the search results. For example, I have a key phrase Home Improvement,a customer searched by "Los Angeles home improvement", then can find my website. For this purpose, I copy the homepage, and add the city name into title, meta keyword, meta description and content. My boss want me copy 1000 for 1000 cities! But the similarity percentage between two pages is too higher! How can I solve this problem And, Are My copy pages have page rank Please help me, give me some advice!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

RSS help (including blogs)

Alright Seochat'ers I could use some help once again. Oh and if this question has been discussed please just respond with the link to that thread. I have looked but its well burried if its here at all. Anyway back to my questions. I have been looking at using an RSS feed to help boost my site's rankings (isnt that why we're all here). Well I have found a ton of literature about how to creat a RSS file but not much about how to get it out there. Also, I havent seen much on using other people's content to add more fresh content to your own site. I know it can be done, I just dont know how. And the last question I have is how to use RSS feeds with the blog I have created. I used wordpress to set up a blog on my test site but cant figure out if it creates the Rss files automatically or not. I know it can notify other sites that I have made changes but I still feel like I am missing something on this whole topic of RSS.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Site extension help

Hi , I am setting up a website for a few of my friends who are making a tshirt company. When it comes to the extebsion i recommended using the .co.uk extension as it is going to primarily be based in the uk. However they wanted to use .com as they said it looked more professional and trustworthy. If i was to buy the .co.uk and redirect to the .com as well would that help with the local search results within the uk Or is the effect of the extension so negligible that it doesnt really matter.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Small doubt, need help

I have a small doubt, I hope you will help. I am building profile links in various forums but there are some forums which require logging in to see the profile. If those profile links which need logging in to see are indexed by google or not. I f they have any SEO value.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Need Seo help for my new site!

Hi Friends, I need help for my new site. My url is toolpets.com . This site designed with full of images. In that images it have the contents. Can anybody tell me, whether SEO is possible for this site. Pls suggest some on page suggestions for this site urgent.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Hi!!!Blog commenting is giving spam..Pls help

Hi While doing blog commenting some blog owner sent an email to my client that Spam posts like this are only going hurt your company will not help it...I dont know what to answer to the client...The post was something like..Great article...If you are looking for referigeration equipment then visit www.abc.com..I am considering only electronic based products..Can anyone tell me what shuld i write in order to retain him or in order to cal him
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help help help how to make downloding links

plz tell me how to make a downloading link for my own site, example- i have songs on my pc, and i want to make a downloading link of it and want to use this link for my site, so any one can download it from my site.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Pls any one help me How to bring the keyword in top of google?

Pls any one help me How to bring the keyword in top of google The website is creationcarpets dot com And targeted keyword r carpet franchise carpet business opportunity Flooring of America carpet business Flooring business Carpets dealer flooring dealer Creation Carpets of America Creation Carpets and Flooring Carpets of America america carpet Laminate Flooring Hardwood Flooring Tile Flooring Carpet Carpeting Hardwood flooring
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Does tag clouds still helps for SEO?

Hi SEO Does tag clouds still helps for SEO I am very conserned about the proper way to do this. I am worried that I may harm my rankings if I screwed up something somewhere. Please advice me... Cheers Kal
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Keyword help ... I'm very confused

Hi , I apologize for the newbie question, but I've searched through the forums for an answer and came up dry on this quandary. I own a site that sells party favors for weddings, birthday parties, graduation parties, and any other special occasion. Wedding favors are the most lucrative (by far) for our company. The orders we get for this segment are far larger than any of our other categories. But, as you might have guessed, it is FAR more competitive to get any SEO traction on this term vs. "party favor" or "graduation favor". So my question is...If you were me, which terms would you focus on Wedding related (high profit/difficult SEO) or generic events (low profit/easier SEO) My strategy up to now (2+ years!) has been to SEO party favors and as the site gathers some credibility, I would then try to SEO on wedding-related terms. I've been able to get on page 1 for Google for "Personalized Party Favors" but the conversion rate and sales is pretty low, which is why I'm now thinking a different approach is in order. Is this a good strategy Or am I complete idiot who's wasted 2 years I thank in advance for reading this question. This forum has been a true eye-opener, and I look forward to hearing back.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Don't make this stupid mistake. Please help me solve it.

I have a site which had great SERPs for very good keywords. Following this, I decided to invest in the site. I created a new design and went from a Wordpress site with a standard theme to a Drupal site with a special design especially made. I doubled the content and optimized the content, created tags, metatags. I used the same titles and tags as the original site (in the same pages), but doubled The number of pages. While the site was being created, I had a robots.txt in the site, in order not to index this site which was being built. Following that some of the articles were the same as the ones from my site, I did not want any problems in this sense, if Google indexed this. Everything was going smoothly. I then pointed the domain to the new server and slowly saw how I lost all the traffic. 4 days later (today) I noticed that if before I had 20 indexed pages, today I have only 3. I then realized that I had forgotten to take out the robots.txt from the site, so I had told google not to index my new page. I quickly eliminated the robots.txt, but I do not know if the damage is already done. Is there anything I can do about this to go back, as quickly as possible to where I was before
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Pharmacy site need help!thanks

Dear ,we are new pharmacy site from europe and we need some help how to get more traffic,all say its real hard for pharmacy seo,can anybody help or suggest we are www.pharma-eu.info if link not allowed,please delete link admin-mods please suggest what is ok and what is wrong on site
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!