Does this sound good? SEO developer guarantees top 3 positions or money back.

I am currently looking for an SEO developer for my website. I recently just hired one based in India (which I found through elance.com), about 8 months ago. He was able to do onpage optimization and create 150 inbound links to my site, along with other SEO works such as article submission, directory submission.

The problem is that the 150 inbound links were mostly PR0, PR1, and sometimes PR2. They were somewhat irrelevant to my niche market.

I started with about a top 10-12 position with my main keyword, and now I am in the top 8-9 position. Not really that impressive in my opinion.

Anyways, Ive been doing research online for SEO developers, and I stumbled upon this site called www(dot)internet(dash)empire(dot)com.

I emailed them for a quotation and the person I am speaking with is very professional and great to speak with. It is a company based in Singapore. You can check their website.

The guarantee he has is that he will guarantee me at the top 3 positions for 5 of my main keywords (I choose the big main keywords I have), or my money-back, full refund. This will be done in 6 months or less, and I will pay him the remaining 50% as the 5 keywords reach the top 3 position.

The price is $2,500 USD.

I wanted to ask the opinions here at Warrior Forum before I move forward with this. I believe that $2,500 is a little heavy on my end, but if it would mean getting the top 3 positions on Google.com for my top 5 keywords, this would be a wonderful deal.

Posted On: Thursday 15th of November 2012 09:57:45 PM Total Views:  374
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Why my why does my website's Alexa Traffic Rank drop dramatically in a week?

As the question in the title, can anyone tell me the reason
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

Why does my Website keep appearing on Page 1 Google?

My website continues to show up on Page 1 of Google for me but I've tried on several different computers and it shows back up on Page 3 where it had been before. I know this happens occasionally but usually it doesn't last for this long. The last time this happened it appeared on the 1st page for about a minute. This time it's been about an hour. It keeps tricking me into thinking I've magically moved from Page 3 to Page 1!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

How long does it take to see the results of good SEO?

friends....... Good search engine optimization methods take time to mature. Many search engines will scan your site several times before giving your web pages the ranking result they deserve. It also appears that some search engines only update their databases every month or so. We usually see dramatic results in 3-6 months. Since we monitor every site we build, we also make subtle changes to the web pages and page titles for at least six months. " Search engine optimizing is a process, not an event". We track your website performance statistics for the full year after we publish a website.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

? How does one go about creating a robots.txt file and placing it in a web site?

Quote: Originally Posted by Russellc I hear a lot of talk about robots.txt and how important it is for SEO. There is this fantastic resource you can use to answer questions such as this.. its called google. robotstxt.org/
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 8th October 2012
View Replies!

Live links doesn't appear on website's profile!?

, I have several articles posted on different websites ( private network for SEO purposes ) with live links pointed to my website, but none of those links can be found on my link profile ! I've checked with Yahoo Explorer and all the other SEO tools, but nothing ...! I have many other links from other sources and all of them are there, but not the links from this particular provider / network. Any suggestions or explanation of what is causing this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

What impact does server location have on rankings?

I was watching this video. What impact does server location have on rankings http://www.youtube.com/watchv=hXt23AXlJJU&feature=player_embedded Now the Question. I have a website catering to Indian Audience and its hosted on Godaddy servers in USA. Do you recommend me switching to an Indian host or leave the site as is I have the done the Geo settings on webmaster tool for the country though. help much appreciated. dave
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 2 - What does SEO mean to you!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by jsteele823 This thread was not asking "What is the definition of SEO" It is asking "What does SEO mean to you" Stop giving definitions. We are not stupid. We all know what SEO means. Otherwise, we wouldn't be at these forums. J I think the title should have been rephrased to "Why are you into SEO Anyways, for me SEO is "Unlimited opportunities for making money" and more importantly, "Blaming someone else [Google] for your shortcomings"
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How does the domain extension affect the SEO?

Obviously, you're looking for an easy optimizable name, there's a reason why they're worth millions. But what happens if you were to use cigars.ca, cigars.com.mx, cigars.fm, cigars.ag and you built the sites out with the same quality and attention to detail. Would one domain extension rate higher implicitly over the cigars.com domain extension Without getting too "international", what would happen if this were the case with .net and .org.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

.st as TLD, does anyone have any success cases?

Everyone, My name is Johann and I'm new to this forum (and a SEO beginner as well) ; I'd like to ask if anyone as had any experience with domains with .st as top level domain. Do they tend to rank in (esp Google) SERPs Can anyone show me any examples I have a nice .st domain and I'd like to know if it would be worth investing my time by developing a business on it.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How does ~ help in the url?

An artsy fartsy SEO did it. Use the dash if you want to separate words.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Multiple incoming links from one page: does domain vs. page matter?

all, I know that if I have multiple inbound links with the same anchor URL coming from one particular page, then only the first of these links is going to count for anything in search engines' eyes. But what if I have 3 inbound links coming from one page, and each of the 3 is directed toward the same DOMAIN, but to a different PAGE on the domain For example, Link 1 anchor URL = mydomain.com/index Link 2 anchor URL = mydomain.com/about Link 3 anchor URL = mydomain.com/products Should all 3 be recognized by search engines The reason I ask is because I am using SEO Spyglass to analyze a situation just like this one, and it is only showing me the first of these links as an incoming link. I was under the impression all 3 would be counted as long as they were to different pages. Is SEO Spyglass right Will search engines only count the first link to my domain, regardless of specific page
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Things a visitor doesn't expect from a visitor

Generally among many things that irritate online visitor are the slowing loading pages, this could be the first thing that prompts a visitor to look for some other sites inspite of being a great site. If a website which has pleasing website layout is most likely to catch visitors attention in the first instance.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Digg also doesn?t Trust anymore

According to the latest Trench Crunch news, Digg has started nofollowing links that it doesnt trust. I was submitting one blog to digg today and saw large number of nofollow links. Then i browsed other sections and there also i saw many nofollows. Then i found this news article on digg: http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/09/02/digg-starts-nofollow-ing-links-that-it-doesnt-trust/ So here is the end of another good tool which helped us in fast crawling and indexing of new pages. There is hardly any authority site left which has no made all external links nofollow. I wonder how crawlers will crawl digg posts now.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How does the video clips in the website helps in Optimisation?

Let me know the advantages of giving video clips related to the site in the website. How far it is going to help in search engine optimisation Help me in this regard... pls.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Website doesnt get fully indexed...

My website http://www.traveleak.com doesnt get fully index... i ran the spider simulator and it shows like 75 out of 600 pages. why dont all my pages get seen!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Where does my site rank in different locatoins

I want to see how does my site www.animal57.com rank if I do a search in Boston, and how will my site rank if I do a search in Paris. Does anyone, know of a specific way to find out this information For example are there actaul IP addresses that would direct me to get results from a French data Center I am in Boston, so I can get those just by going on Google and checking. I appriciate any help out there.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How long does it take for DMOZ to accept site?

I just registered my site on DMOZ back in January. Checked the directory and didn't see my site listed. Should I re-register I heard DMOZ was selective, but IMO, my site is content rich and a bit superior compared to other similiar sites on DMOZ.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Fresh content with info that does not change

I know the SEs love fresh, new updated content, but I find myself in a dilema. I am creating a Christian ministry site that will have some pages with good content (at least I think it will be good), but that content will not likely change. One page will be a description of the evangelist's "Statement of Faith" (what he believes on certain theological issues). This is not likely to ever change, but it can be a good teaching/ministry tool. So my question is, when the content doesn't change, how do you have fresh content
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

MSN Apparently doesn't think 0rb1tz is spamming

It was erroneously observed in this post that a spam report resulted in the 2 day removal of an allegedly cloaked site in MSN. This site is now back at position number 3 in MSN. I suspect that : A: This removal was sheer concidence B: The site in question was able to plead their case and convince MSN that the difference in the pages was acceptable and necessary, and most likely no different than MSN, Y, and G cloaking for different users/OS's/browsers/devices/countries/etc... Personally, I vote for A ;)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How does Google handle Cloud Hosting?

I've been looking into Cloud Hosting to see if its a viable alternative for us. The costs have come down and for us its now comparable to a virtual server. However, we are a UK based business and we currently host in the UK. With Cloud Hosting, the servers could be just about anywhere. Does anyone have a view on what Google will make of this Don't want to move if we get penalised. Any info would be great Sean
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!