Do you consider this as a black hat technique..?

Hi to all

I have created thousand blogs from different sites which provides creation of free blog.The content of the all blogs are same and I put my links on each blog same links.I submit each blog to different social media site and that way each of blog can be crawled easily in Google .So do you think this is a black hat techniques.
Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 12:58:19 AM Total Views:  48
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Page 2 - Are you buying links?

Quote: Originally Posted by Raise If you are going to buy links, and I do believe it is sometimes necessary depending on the client and their site the best way I have found is to build a network of blogs/paid review sites and deal directly with the owners. Make sure the posts are relevant and tha your link text is good. As long as the blogs are somewhat related it can be a good strategy.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

How do you exchange links th right way

does anyone have any tips for exchanging links
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Need your opinion

i need seo expert's opinion. If you will own an adult site redtube.eu , what you will do to get better ranked on google, what main optimization you will do first
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 4 - Please recommend the best resource SEO you always read online

Quote: Originally Posted by wygk Though I think you'll agree that probably the majority are short replies without any real supporting evidence. "The majority"... sound like you mean "alot" as in 50% +1... at least Like what You'd be hard press to find even that minimal majority of questions asked and then answered by insufficient responses. ...adding "I got a -60 penalty what can I do"... is the same as "I got a -50 penalty what can I do"... "I got a -90 penalty what can I do"... "I got a -950 penalty what can I do"... How would you class these I doubt the book covers -penalties for every number.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Here's a good one for you guys on keywords or branding..

Lets say you have a website about legal advise for people. Over multiple pages on a site the main topic changes but the end of the title is the same. For example: Internet Laws For Georgia | Court Regulations | LegalAdvise.com OR Internet Laws For Georgia | Court Regulations | Free Legal Advise With the first one its more of a branding than optimizing and the second one actually tells you what to expect on the page as well as give you a chance to make that into a keyword or phrase for the site. Which would you say is overall the best to use on a site that is very popular but on that same note rank very well in search results.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

SEO Target on your Territory and Google.com

Hi SEO Experts, As we understand, different google country domain name, show the SERP differently base on the popularity on that particular country result. How do you doing SEO for target on your preferred territory and also on Google.com For instance, if your client wanted to do SEO to target on their territory example: www.google.com.au and follow by www.google.com. One of the method come to my mine is to host the particular website on that territory server IP address What are the SEO methodology do you adopt Appreciate if you can share you ideas here!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Are "popups" hurting your seo??

anybody here lost ranking after using a dynamic popup/under/ etc - I read this somewhere I dont want to test it myself only to find out its true , The way you do it wont be spammy, its what information your giving to me. Sell me some crap like meds or enlarge my penis then its spammy. But if you really are offering something useful adn relevent to the page then this I wouldn't see as spammy. And thats assuming you make it passed my spam filters and pop up blockers!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Optimizing your youtube videos

My question is how do you optimize your youtube videos so that they show up in the serps. Sometimes when I type a phrase into google, youtube videos show up in the results. Is it just a matter of adding your keywords into the video description Also, is there a way to optimize (seo wise) the video so that it will show up higher on the list, within youtube after searching for a specific subject. Like example: I search for bird tricks inside youtubes search navbar how would I make my video show up within the first few
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 23rd November 2012
View Replies!

Close your EYES! Yet Another Meta Keyword Question

Hi Guys and Gals I found myself abit confused how to use meta keywords best for your site. After looking over and over some people suggest spaces, some people suggest , some people suggest comas and spaces. I wanna make sure that I have setup my keywords correctly get you the expects to see if theres anything I can improve on. The shop im using is prestashop a example product page looks like. Meta Title: (Product page title; leave blank to use product name) Meta description: High Quality Headphone/Earphone Adapter For Sony Ericsson Mobile Phones Meta keywords: sony, ericcson, phone, 3.5, socket, jack, music, earphones, listen, fm, audio, cable Friendly URL: 5-headphone-earphone-adaptor The keywords i used was a comma followed with a space, Im not sure if this is correct Im also confused if should use keyword sentences like Sony Ericsson mobile phone earphones, fm, cable Anyway.. Ive said enough if you could give me any information regarding this I would be very grateful I know theres lots of guides, and other resources on this website I have looked around Im hopeing that I get someone give me clear indication on the example so I understand better.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Can you have TOO MANY 301 redirects?

2 companies near me just merged, and they built a new website to replace BOTH of their old websites. Which means it is time for 301 redirects! Each company has 3 separate domains. Why I don't know. But all 6 total domains now need to redirect toward ONE new canonical domain. The question: Is there SEO danger in 301 redirecting SIX distinct domains toward one That is, is it possible that the search engines would penalize the new site for having TOO MANY incoming 301 redirects I do not know the answer. Anyone have thoughts or experience
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Latent Symantic Indexing; What you need to know

Google has developed a new algorythym to interpret site and article content to determine if it has been naturally written or has been loaded with keywords. If you have like most of us been writting content loaded with keywords for optimization your ranking could start to go down with time. To keep your ranking and even improve it you should start writting content for your site that is naturally written and not loaded with keywords. Because most SEO Companies and website owners do not know about this yet, you are able to gain an advantage in your SEO Campaign and get out ahead of the curve. Just thought you all would like to know... Please leave feedback for this post.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is this how you would do it?

Hi , Just wondering if I'm heading in the right direction with this. I'm trying to get some small amounts of traffic by getting rankings for local businesses that don't have a lot of competition. vitw . ca/business-directory/marinas/ I have the first two finished, do I need to make pages for each one, or would it be easier to just keep it all on one page and try for as many rankings with just the page that has the addresses only. can you please make any suggestions
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What does SEO mean to you?

Hi , The purpose of me open this threat is to get in all SEO lovers to share you opinion about what is SEO means to you Because I realized, many people always think SEO is just about ranking. 1. SEO means actual optimization of the website to enable search engine to find them on SERP with the targeted search terms. 2. SEO should be targeted to help you find qualified prospects, not just random traffic. 3. SEO is not one time effort, is an ongoing practice that requires continual maintenance and optimization, not just a one-time application of keywords and one time link building. My conclusion is the ultimate objective of adopt SEO for a website is about "Quality Traffics" or "Targeted Traffics", is not about just ranking. Why I say so For instance: If I can have 10 short and competitive keywords ranked on top 5 positions on SERP and each keyword attracted 100 visitors - total I have 10 x 100 = 1000 visitors. If I can have 3000 long tail and niche keywords ranked on top 50 positions on SERP and each keyword attracted 2 visitors - total I have 3000 x 2 = 6000 visitors. Do remember short keywords might received mass traffic and might have higher percentage are junk traffic. Long tail and niche keywords can have higher percentage in terms of sales conversion. Please share your thoughts here
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Do use video posting for your web site promotion ..?

Hi This is really tricks where you post some god videos at you tube or any other site and at the end you add or display your site url.So is it good way to promote your site ..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

Adobe eSeminar on How to Optimize your PDF files for the Web and SEO

Join the Adobe Acrobat User Community on Wed. August 19, 2009 at 10 am Pacific, to learn how to optimize PDF files for display and distribution on the web, including how to best stucture PDF files for SEO. Not only can you make your PDFs easily viewable by people but you can also ensure that Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines index your PDFs, present the search results description intelligently and use the PDF content to enhance your web site search engine rankings. Registration for this 60-min eSeminar with live Q&A is free: see Acrobatuser web site to register. What you will learn:Determine the best way to create a PDF for on-screen viewing and quick downloading using the built in PDF OptimizerCreate and share custom presets designed to balance file size with quality based on the type of file and use casesOptimize your PDF files for optimal indexing by Google, Yahoo and Bing
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

What do you do to keep up on your SEO for you site?

i have followed steps to make my site SEO optimized, but was wondering what does in order to keep up on it. Do you do checks on the SEO weekly monthly ever at all What do you do to maintain
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

New at link baiting, what do you think of this idea?

I run a business specializing in skin care products. We manufacture all of our products, giving us a lot of mark up on everything. Typically a product costs $5-$10 to produce and ship and will retail for $40-$60. I want to do some kind of giveaway to try to bring in quality links. I want to exploit the fact that I can giveaway a $60 product at a very small cost to me. I've though about rewarding bloggers for traffic they send in, either by rewarding the top traffic getter every month or letting bloggers earn store credit by generating hits. This seems similar to an affiliate program but I am wondering how well it would work. Any input is greatly appreciated! Also, any other ideas on exploiting giveaways would be great.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 2 - What does SEO mean to you?

Quote: Originally Posted by mynotion What does SEO mean to you Nice question. To me its the inside information that has allowed me to pursue a path to wealth and early retirement...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Are you buying links?

There are google penalties but there are not alternative And where do you buy links Why
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do you know if Google can see content?

, I am new to SEO but want to learn so looking for some advice. Is there a way I can tell if all the content within the website I have is being read by Google At the moment the weekly articles that I use in my newsletter are then added to the website. Is there something in the code of the page I need to look at to ensure it is being read because I am considering removing these articles from the website and putting them into a blog instead. From an SEO point of view would this be sensible The reason I ask is because Google does not see websites as a whole but lots of individual web pages is that correct Is there something in the each of the article urls I need to look at Thank you in advance. Great forum by the way!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!