Anyone know the top 10 search engines worldwide by search

Hi all

Anybody got a good link to which sites produce the most searches daily worldwide.

something like this

http://www.comscore.com/Press_Events/Press_Releases/2010/1/Global_Search_Market_Grows_46_Percent_in_2009

but more up to date, that one doesn't even include twitter with apparently 18bn searches per day
Posted On: Tuesday 9th of October 2012 09:35:04 PM Total Views:  371
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Has anyone used diyseo?

Hi Folks Is there any merit in using the diyseo service
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

SEO |Please Help me? | Why anyone banded this site?

I'm new user. This is my first post. I need some help of old user's So, Question 1: Why anyone banned this site 2: When I add any link on the post of Here 3. How types of post very effective 4. I post everyday How time
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!

If we comment in tutorial of any topic does it generat backlink to our website ?

If we comment in tutorial of any topic does it generate back link to our website or it is compulsory to comment blog only which can generate back link to our website.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!

Less backlinks but have higher PR and being on the top of SERPs

I found my competitor's backlink and see they have less backlinks ( backlinks not from high PR) but they are on the 1st postion of SERPs and also have higher PR than others and my site. I wonder why\t Can you explain more for me Thank in advance
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

Has anyone heard of these guys?

es, So, we're considering taking on an SEO company to help with our campaign. We've been getting very strong results thanks to endless days of research, epicly hard work and this forum. We're going to get some help for the final push. We're considering taking on a company called SEO Techmasters. The director has written a book which, apparently has sold 5 million copies. I've read it and it was pretty good. You can see it here - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Seo-2012-Sean-Odom/dp/0984860002/ref=sr_1_18ie=UTF8&qid=1340900792&sr=8-18 Has anyone heard of them
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Page 2 - Has anyone heard of these guys?

looks pretty informative.how can i download it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to get my keywords at top 5 position..?

, I have my targeted keywords on first and second page, what should i do to get these keywords at top 5 position. What are effective Off Page techniques
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

Can anyone please list some of the useful web2.0 sites in this thread?

Can anyone please list some of the useful web2.0 sites in this thread which is very useful for SEO activities.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

Can anyone me How to back link from .edu and .gov site?

Hi Guys... i have no idea about get valuable link though education and government sites like .gov and .edu
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

Can anyone me how to back link from .edu and .gov site?

Hi Guys... i have no idea about get valuable link though education and government sites like .gov and .edu
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 28th September 2012
View Replies!

Modern SEO - Quality Matters - What are the top quality indicators

OK, so as we know things are changing at quite a rapid pace, even for the SEO industry. But as ever, quality prevails. Get the basics of a quality web site right and you are more than half way to a successfull SEO campaign. So, with that in mind I thought I would start a list of quality indicators and factors that we can discuss, add to and prioritize. 1) Low Bounce Rate 2) Low Download Time 3) No 404 errors 4) Valid Compliant Code / Correct Rendering - no quirks mode (think search engine robots are now headless browsers not the old V2 text only browsers a lot of people still think of them as) 5) Social Shares and Interaction (becoming ever more significant) 6) Good content semantics 7) Good navigation structure and site content organization / categorization 8) Good internal linking 9) Quality of sites that you link to 10) User retnetion & Stickieness of site (covers multiple dynamics here) Please feel free to add to the list and share your thoughts.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

New SEO tool in beta, anyone want to test it?

A few weeks ago I asked the SEO community in this forum if they would like me to release an SEO tool I had built for a project. A handful of them had said yes and I am pleased to announce that it is up and running. To sum up what this SEO tool does is it crawls your website and then reports back the following information for each page.Missing title tagsDuplicate title tagsMissing description tagsMissing alt tagsNumber of H1 - H6 tagsNumber of linksBroken linksTop 10 most used wordsTop 10 most used pair of wordsCounts the number of wordsDisplays canonical tagDisplays 301 redirects I am hoping this tool will be helpful to the community, currently it is in beta as it is new. So I was wondering if people here wanted to test it out and give me feedback. If so you can go to the link below and submit your site to be crawled. The crawls do take a few hours to run so you can always come back at a later time to view the reports. To try it out go to seoquery.net
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

RegEx for Robots.txt can anyone help?

So I am using the g skinner regex tool and I want to eliminate all dynamic pages with a question mark in the URL. i.e. example dot com/htmldynamic Is the correct expression to block these pages being crawled: disallow: /* I am told this is right but I cant seem to get this to match using the tool It seems to work using the expression /.* I am worried in case I use the wrong expression and I dont block the right pages..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

Can anyone explain me how to redirect a site based on the IP Address or country

I have seen websites redirect to another (language version) of their own website with TLDs based on the visitors country. Can anyone explain me how to do redirects based on country or IP Address. Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

How to get the top 50 keywords

does anyone suggests me for the best "free" tools that are usually use on how to get the top 50 keywords for your website by high search volume
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Absoluting positioning page content to the top of the page

In the past I have had dealings with a SEO company that has done a process that they call "reverse build". They move what they believe is less important content such as the header and navigation to the bottom of the HTML document. And more important content such as the page's name and it's individual unique content to the top of the HTML document. They then use absolute positioning to make the page appear in it's correct order. They state that this helps with search engine rankings, do search engines use the order that elements appear in HTML as a factor for how and where a site ranks Is this common practice amongst SEO firms
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 8th October 2012
View Replies!

[GET] Super SEO Software - Get your site to the top of Google in minutes!

Just thought I'd share with you a tool that's worked well for me. Free seo optimization tool. Super Search Engine Optimization Pinger, Get your site to the top of Google in a matter of minutes! This software can index your website then ping it to make sure you appear first for your keyword. It can index a website in a matter of hours or even minutes! Code: http://www.obisco.net78.net/wi.zip VT Scan Code: http://www.virustotal.com/url-scan/report.htmlid=494d4a6eba919ecda52250cfea0d2735-1311948293 Submission date: 2011-07-29 16:04:53 (UTC) Current status: finished Antivirus report: View downloaded file analysis Webscan result: 0 /16 (0.0%)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 8th October 2012
View Replies!

10 Tips for developing a Successful Email Marketing Campaign

E-mail marketing is a cost effective marketing tool that aims on building long term relationships with your customers. In this forum we will share with you 20 tips on how to increase and maintain your subscribers and on how to develop a solid e-mail marketing campaign. 1. Identify your target audiences needs Find out what could provide value to your target audience and brainstorm on the content. 2. Build a landing page for the subscription form A dedicated landing page should include all the features that are needed in order to make user understand the reasons why to opt in to your newsletter. You can read more on how to develop effective landing pages on the article Build effective landing pages to Increase conversion rates. 3. Use A/B testing Use A/B testing to check which subscription box works better. Experiment with styles, colors, fonts and call to actions and let your target audience indicate you the sign-up box that they prefer. 4. Subscription Form Visibility Add the subscription form above the fold. This practice increases the possibility of subscribing since it makes the call to action and the subscription form more visible to the user. 5. Easy Subscription process Make the subscription process easy. By keeping the numbers of required fields as low as possible and by eliminating the obstacles you increase the probabilities of subscribing. 6. Social Media integration Integrate the subscription form with your social media campaigns. You can provide either a subscription form within your Facebook fan page or drive traffic from your social media efforts to the landing page of the subscription form. Both practices work but their results vary depending on your target audience. 7. Publish your Newsletters Upload your previous newsletters on your blog and share them through social media. This practice enables you to show what you are offering to your subscribers. On the other hand, you generate new content and links supporting your SEO efforts. 8. Keep stable frequency Remember that e-mail marketing is a tool that empowers your efforts for long term relationships with your clients. Consequently you need to stay in touch and keep the frequency stable. 9. Inform users about the frequency Make clear to the users that you will not send e-mails every day and inform them about the frequency. It may seem obvious to you, but this is a sign that you are not a spammer. 10. Have a clear Privacy Policy Privacy is a hot topic for millions of people. Thus you should make users feel safe, state clearly your privacy policy, let them know why you collect their information and how you plan to use it.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

What is SEO? & 10 SEO Techniques All Top Web Sites Should Use

Search engine optimization is a method of getting your website to rank higher in search enginessuch as Google, Yahoo or Bing. A search engine optimization campaign pairs on-site optimization with off-site tactics, which means you make changes to your site itself while building a portfolio of natural looking back links to increase your organic rankings. When Internet users search for your products or services, your website needs to be the first one they find. SEO helps the search engines recognize your relevance to specific keywords that people search for online. The search engine optimization process includes researching keywords, creating content, building links and making sure your website is visible in the search engines. 10 SEO Techniques Top Web Sites Should Use Title Tag Meta Tags Proper Use of Heading Tags Alt Attributes on Images Title Attributes on Links XML Sitemap Relevant Content Link Building Social Media A Few SEO Donts Flash and Splash
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

The topseos.com scam. STAY AWAY

I need to vent- topseos.com is a SCAM. In order to even be on their so-called list of TOP seo firms you must pay- and pay BIG. I sent an email today and one of the owners of the company said that it would cost $1,000 per month to even be 'considered' and ranked on ONE list. So it would cost an additional 1k for every list you want to be on- and that's PER MONTH. What a joke and what a scam! Nobody in their right mind should buy into this and consumers need to beware as SEO firms are simply buying their way to the top. I can understand a reasonable one-time fee so that they can research your company to rank it. But to ask for 1k per month is extortion!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!