About wrong information from google

Hi all,

This is Brahm Swaroop Srivastava, i searched crawled page in google it shows the the page crawl is 10,900 but when go through that page then it shows only 431 page has been crawl. I was very disappointed about the result.

Can any one know about the reason behind it.
I searched it like :-

site:url of site

Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 01:01:17 AM Total Views:  72
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Search Engine Optimization PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Matt's back in town and has a question about A/B testing and cloaking!!

people! Long time since I hung around in these parts. I've been hellishly busy with my new job. I've abandoned (most of) the freelance work and gone back to a salary position as SEO Director at MEC UK, which is proving to be my biggest challenge yet! So, I have a question! Lets say a client is doing some A/B testing... At what point does it become cloaking From my pov when you cross 50/50 and gbot is being served up the least common page that is probably the cut off point. Thoughts please... (The reason I ask is because a client has just been advised by a split testing company, who shall remain anonymous, that when they find a page that works they should turn that page up to 90% and leave the old optimised page for Google at 10%.)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

Question about Publishing Stuff from an Out of Business Website.

I had a car dealer that went out of business about a year ago. I was wondering if I could take the content I wrote for the site and republish it else where..... Would it pass as an ezine article or something along those lines I wrapped a portion of the text in " " and did a google search and there were no results....so can I assume this content will have no problem being ok'ed at ezine
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 17th October 2012
View Replies!

Under pressure here and need info for client about links

Hi Guys I could do with a bit of independent advice relating to the validity of some links that a client of mine has bought from a former consultant. The client is getting very uptight and I need to ptrovide some fairly accurate advice and need to be sure of my ground so apologies if under pressure Now this client has been sold some links on a network of Blogs that are powered by Pluck as a CMS and when you do a click view source of the page concerned you cannot see any of the links but when you do a mouse over of the blog roll and then copy and paste into an html editor the links show up as the following: Anchor Text Where target site obviously is my clients domain name etc (for confidentiality reasons I cannot divulge the url details). Now it would appear to the outsider that what is happening here is that this blog is all being powered from an external database and results such as the Blogroll are being generated on the fly and therefore as these links dont exist on the actual page will not be picked up and tracked by either Googlebot or Yahooslurp etc He is concerned in that after two months his links havent shown up anywhere as back links and I am concerned that the real reason for this is that the reason for this is that if the above is true then they dont actually exists as pure SEO links and therefore are worthless. Anyone got any opinion on this Cheers
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 18th October 2012
View Replies!

Any body know about these ?

all members, My question is relating to specific search,like. 1) link:www.google.com it tell us number of links pointing to google.com 2) cache:www.google.com it show us cache of google. Please tell me these types of search queries. Best regards Muhammad Aslam
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

Plz Tell me about the mirrior website.

hi........ plz help me ....plz tell me about mirrior website and also tell me advantages and disadvantages of mirror website.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

Probably a stupid question about 301 redirects, but need clarification

When using 301 redirect to move a domain (redirect from the old domain to the new domain), both domains need to be hosted, is that right I know that the .htaccess file is set up on the old domain site, but is it permanently
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

Question about site analysis

I want to know if we are going to analyze a site what all point we need to focus at..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Question about Directory submittion

Hi . I have a simple question and I hope you will help me. My newbie SEO company are going to create a high Pr directories list and to propose this submittion service to people in the future. When I went through some similar companies I saw that they all propose you,for example,to submit your website to 1500 directories from approximately 400 different IP's. So there is my question,do I need to submit 1 website to 1500 directories from different IP's or no Or I need this only if I want to submit a lot of websites at one time If my website will be submitted to 1500 directories from 1 IP will it be recognized by Google like a spam or it will be OK Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Question about sitemap

Hi I update the content of my site every dat . Should I regulary update the sitemap or not
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Beginner question about ranking multiple keywords

I am new to the SEO field. Today I was very proud of myself for using two very similar keyword phrases for one article. A co-worker of mine who knows much more about this than I do said I would be better off making two very similar articles rather than one article with both keywords. Saying it would confuse Google as to which phrase I was trying to rank for. That being said, I believe him but he couldn't elaborate further. The phrases are 'last minute deals' and 'clearance deals' for those of you who are curious. They are very similar and both will show up in the title, meta tags, etc. My question to you is could someone please explain how or why Google wouldn't rank the same article as high for using both keywords as well as it would for one Apart from the minor discrepancy in ratio of keywords to total words. Thank You
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help about search engine traffic

I have been running my blog for more than a year now and i m hardly getting any search engine traffic, 50 hits max per day! My domain has PR 3. Please help for increasing traffic.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

Question about using Kaboodle for SEO.

I was overlooking some of the ways people were referred to my site, and noticed that a few of them came from Kaboodle links that other people had posted about some of the products I sell. So I thought it would be a good idea to add my products to Kaboodle, it seems as if they don't discourage retailers from posting their own products, so I figured it would be a good idea. Then I happened to notice that the links back to my site were all dofollow links, immediately, I thought this was awesome, since every little bit of link juice helps. However I soon remembered being told that Google often doesn't like when sites gather a large amount of links in a short amount of time. So my question is this: would there be any repercussions to posting a large amount of my products to Kaboodle at once Or should I post a handful at a time If it is true that Google prefers sites that appear to be building links more naturally, do they penalize sites that gain a large number of links overnight Thank you for your time.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Podcast about SEO

There is this great episode of a South African podcast called "The Digital Edge" that's worth a listen focusing on the whether SEO is a "good" or "evil" strategy for site promotion. Interesting interviews etc. Not allowed to post URLs but if you Google "The Digital Edge" in South Africa you should find it.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Help need about Full SEO

I am very poor about SEO i have no idea at all what are the tools and how does it work can some body please teach me what is SEO, backlinks, how to get Pagerank,how to drive good traffic to my site, i have a site but don't have traffic , if busy at least provide some good Links which will gives step by step. i can't spend soo much money on SEO's Please somebody help me about this
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Writing articles about unknown subjects?

If for instance an idea to add more content was to begin creating articles about a subject, ie a certain type of clothing, if you actually didnt know much about that subject, is it still worth doing I.E do you learn what you can about the subject, write the article as best you can incorporating keyword as necesary or is there no point in doing it, incase you get the context wrong
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 23rd November 2012
View Replies!

Can anybody describe about organic seo?

Hi all, Can anybody describe about organic seo
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

A question about flash deep linking and cloaking

Hi recently i read the article (webmonkey.comss/tutorial/Optimize_Flash_for_Search_Engines_With_PHP) It was an informative article on how to show different content to search engines and users and also how to seperate my flash files into seperate pages that could then be bookmarked and indexed separately (deep linking). The problem i had was that google could not read my xml data and further i wanted to allow google and users to index/bookmark seperate pages out of the flash file (deep linking). Basically the php script allows me to create a page such as products.php . So say someone goes to products.php what the php script does is firstly detects whether the visitor is a search engine or whether the visitor is a user. The php script uses $HTTP_SERVER_VARS["HTTP_USER_AGENT"] function to check who the visitor is. If the visitor is a search engine then it will load my products.xml file into the page as well as other relevant information such as links to other parts of the site and some of the opening paragraphs of the products page. If the visitor is a user then i will send them to index.php with with various 'flashvars' such as (index.php=products&movie=product1 then the user can go directly to the flash page of their choice. What this script means is that: 1. search engines can index the flash site based on its particular pages 2. users can go directly to particular pages without having to navigate from the flash homepage 3. search engines can view the content of the website more accurately (for example by seeing the xml data) My problem is that i have been reading some of google's policy now after spending countless hours setting this up, that this may be considered cloaking. Cloaking is generally considered " a black hat search engine optimization (SEO) technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different to that presented to the user's browser." I cant see why this would be the case because i am not offering different content, i am offering exactly the same content (though saying that, while there has been no additional content added I have subtracted some content from the search engine page such as some of the text used on the flash page in the search engine generated page). Is this a case of cloaking How can I get around this One way that has been suggested is to make the pages that the google sees completely the same as the flash content but this is impossible because google does even see dynamic data from flash (xml loaded for example).
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Question about domain redirect and SEO effects

A client has an existing website using their company name: "burchetteandburchette.com". We requested their local ISP to point "realhardwoodfloors.com" (which they own of course) to it, thinking that we would pass along the SEO benefit from having the keywords "real hardwood floors" which is a popular search. I'm not sure how the ISP redirected the domain and it can be difficult to get technical information from them (they're a very small, local company). I've read that a 301 Redirect is the best method and that you would achieve the SEO benefits of that domain. I googled a redirect checker tool and it said this was a "302 Object Moved" type of redirect. Can someone who actually knows there stuff (rather than just enough to be dangerous like myself) 1) verify the type of redirect and 2) make suggestions as to the best approach Also, we want to clearly rank #1 for "real hardwood floors" which we don't even show up for currently. Is this because the redirect has just taken place and has not had time to be indexed When should we expect to be there and are there additional things that we need to do to make that happen Right now, "realhardwoodfloors.NET" is the #1 ranking and my client's is nowhere in sight. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Document about SEO

Who can share me document that guide about seo My YM: indochinaads.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!

Help about search engine traffic ?

Hi anybody tell me I have been running my blog blogger for more than a year now and i m hardly getting any search engine traffic, 100 hits max per day! My domain has PR 2. Please help for increasing related visitors.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!