Forum

RECENTLY INDEXED PROGRAMMING SOLUTIONS OF Search Engine Optimization

Way to generate leads  

Dear friends..kindly suggest me the best possible organic ways of generating more leads...i have been trying with the off page strategies but couldnt see any great results..but better....please help me out... Continue Reading
Views : 52
Friday 21st of September 2012

Over Seas SEO  

Hi, I have a client that is wanting me to focus on other countries. Mainly Germany.. I've never done this and my concerns are the language. Would i need a site written in German? What about hosting, is it better to host a site in the country your targeting? Any... Continue Reading
Views : 27

Location SEO  

I want to optimize my website for searches in google.com.hk How do I define my site as a "hong kong site"?Thanks for your help! Continue Reading
Views : 31

Tips for email marketing  

I want to do email marketing for my new business.soCan any one tell me some beneficial tips for email marketing? Continue Reading
Views : 59

What will be the rules of backlink What are perfect backlinks  

What is the perfect example of a backlink? I search many places but nobody can describe it clearly. There many articles about how to create backlink in social bookmarking, forum posting, blog commenting, press release, directory submission but none of them told us how to backlink... Continue Reading
Views : 88

Don't get ranking from last 6 months...Please help!  

Hello,I have a site on which i am working from last 6 months. But still now this site any keywords are not in ranking in Google.com. I am doing directory submission, forum posting, blog optimization, article posting. Please help me to get ranking in google.co and google.co.uk.... Continue Reading
Views : 93

Your favorite backlink checking tools  

What are your favorite tools for checking a sites back-link profile?Anyone use a tool that makes any attempt at checking link relevance?Do you check links to specific pages or mostly look site wide? , SpyGlass get my vote.I use ahref and... Continue Reading
Views : 78

How to put a image in a post  

how to put a image in a post? Continue Reading
Views : 44

How to optimise a low content website  

Hi all,i am really enjoying learning about seo and sem and i feel i am doing quite well with all the concepts.I understand that "content is king" however how can i optimise a website with very little content? This may sound silly but i am building a... Continue Reading
Views : 64

URL redirects bad for SEO  

I work on a very big and varied website that's constantly being updated. We write lots of informative health articles that are often refreshed and promoted in a magazine. These articles usually have really long links.When these are updated, often the writers ask me to create a... Continue Reading
Views : 53

Penguin  

Can anyone provide me with some useful information over how google's penguin now affects seo methods? Thanks! Continue Reading
Views : 27

Ok It Is Done ,url Redirection  

Hi AllI have invested wrongly on seo companies who sounded too good to be true. My website is out of the ranking now for spammy links.Question: I don?t want to lose my website and all work I put on it so I was wondering if I redirect my site to new url and start new seo... Continue Reading
Views : 62

SEO plurals and word fragments  

I have a pretty general question about keyword usage. I have a real estate SEO project and am trying to figure out something. The market area is the city Conroe, but there is also Lake Conroe. Conroe real estate has higher search traffic than Lake Conroe real estate but I'd like to target... Continue Reading
Views : 31

How to get rankings for keywords in Google search engine based on new algorithm  

As we know that Google had updated its algorithm few months back, earlier we had article submission as the best tool to get top rankings before the algorithm was updated, but the scenario had changed now. So, in this regard, want to know best offsite and onsite techniques to drive traffic... Continue Reading
Views : 92

Grey hat techniques  

Hi,I want to know about "Grey hat technique".Are these useful for Google SERP ????? Continue Reading
Views : 65

Rel="bookmark" - followed by SE's  

I've had a handful of WP pages not indexed by Google - and they are all behind 'rel="bookmark"' links - all other pages have been indexed.Does Google (and the other SE's) 'follow' such links?I've seen a few different opinions online - thought I'd ask the pro's! Continue Reading
Views : 73

First Post - Help with News/Reviews Site  

Hey all,FYI - had an account here under a different name, lost the PW, did a recovery ... got the email to click the link to retrieve a new PW ... and it never emailed me the new PW.Anyways -My story is probably pretty common and there's so much here I'm... Continue Reading
Views : 64

Help : How to come on 1st page  

Hello Everyone . I need help from the experts . I have a website www[dot]premierminicabs[dot]com . I need to take it to the first page of google and other search engines for 5 keywords . I have analyzed keywords by google keyword tool . They are very low competitive and low searched .Please... Continue Reading
Views : 87

Announcement: New SEOChat FAQ  

Newbies and Veterans Alike- I am pleased to announce the new SEOChat FAQ . This resource can also be accessed by going to the new category "SEO Chat FAQ's" I would also like to take this... Continue Reading
Views : 61

Footer Link  

I have a website with a footer with 23 external links. The footer appears in each page of my website, and I have 23.600 indexed pages. So, I have a total of 23*23.600 external links in the wide of my website.My question is, will be better if I don't repeat the links of footer in... Continue Reading
Views : 24

Reduce in Traffic on website  

I got a problem. I started SEO of my website few month(about 3 months) ago. For few time keyword and traffic both increase search engine. That time I was just doing Directory and Bookmarking. But from 1 week keyword density and traffic is continuously decreasing. Now I have also started... Continue Reading
Views : 79

Link Wheel Or Link Pyramid.  

Are they good strategies to increase the ranking....?? Please tell me if they comes under Black hat or not?? Continue Reading
Views : 43

Announcement: New SEOChat FAQ  

Newbies and Veterans Alike- I am pleased to announce the new SEOChat FAQ . This resource can also be accessed by going to the new category "SEO Chat FAQ's" I would also like to take this... Continue Reading
Views : 36

New! We have just launched our new SEO Weekly Newsletter.  

Our SEO Newsletter covers the Search Engine market like no one else with the best tutorials and news covering all of the search market with hints and tips on getting your site top placement that isnt public knowledge, and best of all its free! Continue Reading
Views : 136

Page 5 - On-Page Optimisation -- An Introductory Guide  

I got the point.If we see many posts on the blogs or sites lead to people wrong side coz every body has own experience and write in a way that follow them.A long discussion requires between seo genius guys.I am naive so don't take any kind of risk but sometime think should be... Continue Reading
Views : 51

Page 4 - On-Page Optimisation -- An Introductory Guide  

Quote: Originally Posted by ClickyB Continue Reading
Views : 33

Page 3 - On-Page Optimisation -- An Introductory Guide  

I don?t see any reason why you people are so against Meta Description ? of course it doesn?t effect your SERP?s but as stated, it shows in your search results ? if you have some control then why not exert it? Why leave it to search engine to randomly choose some text as snippet ? could you... Continue Reading
Views : 43

Page 2 - On-Page Optimisation -- An Introductory Guide  

Make your headers important, h1 being most important.Bold keywords where feasible.Write meta description.Make title keyword rich but feasible.Etc. Continue Reading
Views : 34

On-Page Optimisation -- An Introductory Guide  

It's an often asked question on the forums: what is on-page optimisation -- so here's a quick guide to what does and doesn't work. The intention is to dispel some common myths and to focus on those things that can provide a tangible improvement to your search result positions. It's not... Continue Reading
Views : 34

How To: Use Forums For SEO  

Alright. So I'm getting fairly tired of seeing people storm in here in hot pursuit of nothing more than signature links. Worse than this, though, are the countless hacks posting on here about how posting in forums to get signature links is a viable SEO strategy. For anyone who is reading... Continue Reading
Views : 26