Microsoft.jet.OLEDB4.0 is not registered on the local machine

, im using below code to read the data from excel file OleDbConnection objConn = new OleDbConnection(connectionString);
objConn.Open();
DataTable dbSchema = objConn.GetOleDbSchemaTable(OleDbSchemaGuid.Tables, null); \t\t\t\t\t\t\t string firstSheetName = dbSchema.Rows[0]["TABLE_NAME"].ToString();
\t\t\t\t\t\t\t String strConString = "SELECT * FROM [" + firstSheetName + "]";
\t\t\t\t\t\t\t OleDbCommand objCmdSelect = new OleDbCommand(strConString, objConn);
\t\t\t\t\t\t\t OleDbDataAdapter objAdapter1 = new OleDbDataAdapter();
\t\t\t\t\t\t\t objAdapter1.SelectCommand = objCmdSelect; \t\t\t\t\t\t\t objAdapter1.Fill(objDataset1, "ExcelData"); its working fine in local machine but its not wroking in the deployed server and its giving error as "Microsoft.jet.OLEDB4.0 is not registered on the local machine" what is this and how to resolve this issue also, should it work on 64 bit machine
Posted On: Wednesday 7th of November 2012 11:03:30 AM Total Views:  362
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Oracle PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

How can I remove one deregistered event from OMS

DBAs, We got some stale events and I want to remove them from oms. How can I remove one deregistered event from OMS
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 19th October 2012
View Replies!

RMAN - catalog of newly registered database stores info from all incarnations?!

When you register a new target to the catalog, and then issue a "list incarnations", RMAN lists all the previous incarnations as well. But why What's the point Why does the catalog of a "newly" registered target database store information about ALL the previous incarnations (of the target) as well What is the logic behind this It is not as if any of the previous incarnations were backed up..it is not necessarily true anyway. I think the information is useless and kinda misleading. It misleads a novice DBA "at first sight" into thinking s/he might have backup information for multiple incarnations in the catalog. Thoughts anyone
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

registered snapshots

hello would you please tell me what is the difference between snapshots and registered snapshots i would be appreciated if you tell me. parvin
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

Microsoft.Jet.OleDb.4.0 provider is not registered on the local machine

Hi , \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t I'm trying to open an Excel file. Here is the code: \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t string connectionString = @"Provider=Microsoft.Jet.\t OleDb.4.0;Data Source=UploadSalesDataXLS.xls;Extended\t Properties=""Excel 8.0;HDR=YES;"""; \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t OleDbDataAdapter myCommand = new OleDbDataAdapter("SELECT * FROM [Sheet1$]", connectionString); \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t DataSet myDataSet = new DataSet(); \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t myCommand.Fill(myDataSet, "ExcelInfo"); \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t ***At the Fill command I'm getting this message: \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t Microsoft.Jet.OleDb.4.0 provider is not registered on the local machine \t\t\t\t\t I'm using Visual Studio 2005. This is an ASP.NET app. The operating system is XP Professional, Service Pack 2. MDAC 2.8 is installed. I've adjusted the compiler settings to x86. \t\t\t\t\t What else should I do \t\t\t\t\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

The '{MySQL}' provider is not registered on the local machine.

iam using mysql,asp.net2.0 my code is Imports System Imports System.Data Imports System.Data.oledb Imports System.Configuration Partial Class _Default Inherits System.Web.UI.Page Dim strConStr As String Dim da As OleDbDataAdapter Dim ds As New DataSet Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load Dim strConn As String strConn = "provider={MySQL};SERVER=localhost;DATA SOURCE=test;USER=root;PASSWORD=pcs;" Dim MySQL As String = "Select * from test" Dim MyConn As New OleDbConnection(strConn) Dim ds As DataSet = New DataSet() Dim Cmd As New OleDbDataAdapter(MySQL, MyConn) Cmd.Fill(ds, "test") GridView1.DataSource = ds.Tables("test").DefaultView GridView1.DataBind() End Sub End Class iam getting an error as "The '{MySQL}' provider is not registered on the local machine." plz currect it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine.

Works fine In Server But Error in Client System........ Do u have anu idea to Resolve this issue..........
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine. on 64 bit web server

, I get the error 'The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine.', when i am trying to read an excel file. I have already installed 2007 Office System Driver: Data Connectivity Components available on http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspxFamilyID=7554F536-8C28-4598-9B72-EF94E038C891&displaylang=en I can see the entry of the installed driver on the registry. The web server is a Windows 2003 R2 Enterprise x64 R2 machine. After installing the driver the machine has been restarted. Same build works on a similar machine (Similar Hardware/OS). Hence ruled out rebuilding the code in64 bit settings.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

The IBMDA400 provider is not registered on the local machine

Setup: win2003 x64 iSeries: 5.4 (32bit) Framework: 3.5 Error location: dev machine I have the following conn string which I use in a class toolbox: connstr = "Provider=IBMDA400;Data Source=AS400_IP;User ID=ProfileName;Password=ProfilePW;" I reference thisconnstrin windows forms programs, console apps and asp.net. I've beensuccessfully using this connstr in forms and console apps. However, I just plugged it into an asp.net application and the return is the following error: "The IBMDA400 provider is not registered on the local machine". \t\t I've been searching for a few hoursbuthave yet to find actual "solution" as most threads just seem to die other than to reinstall the driver. The driver does seem to be installed correctly as the iseries Navigator that comes with the installation is fine as isjwalk emulator we have along with the custom forms and console apps I mentioned earlier. To explain the above connstr, I've already tried other Providers but from what I understand IBMDA400 is the correct one I should be using for an AS400 connection. Also, I use no DSN's since I do not want to be fumbling with migrating any in the future and I do not specify the default library because the AS400 best practice is to have the AS400 assign the correct library based on the profile's given rights. I am able to provide additional info as needed.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

The 'MySQLProv' provider is not registered on the local machine.

, Please I am connecting from web.config to mysql database and I am using OleDB, the problem I am having now is that I am getting an error message and I do not know what to do, this is the error message The 'MySQLProv' provider is not registered on the local machine. at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbServicesWrapper.GetDataSource(OleDbConnectionString constr, DataSourceWrapper& datasrcWrapper) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionInternal..ctor(OleDbConnectionString constr, OleDbConnection connection) at is the fault from my server or my connection Please I need a solution.............
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 2nd November 2012
View Replies!

The 'OraOLEDB.Oracle.1' provider is not registered on the local machine

Has anyone ever seen this error and/or know how to solve it The 'OraOLEDB.Oracle.1' provider is not registered on the local machine
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 3rd November 2012
View Replies!

TEMP tablespace in local extents

Hi all, I have my TEMP tablespace created in locally extents, so I ran our of space the TEMP tablespace, what I did was to add another datafile with the intial extent =10m and autoextend with the max is 3000M. The additional file was created so when I look into the data files the auto extend was off. 1. Can someone tell me what happened \t 2. If I won't be able to shrink the TEMP tablesapce\t\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 7th November 2012
View Replies!

range vs local partitions

else being equal, is local partitioning any better than range partitioning I've got an set of PK indexes that are all range-partitioned on the same boundaries as the underlying table. Is it worth the (nontrivial) time to convert them
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Partitionated local index

I have a partitionated table and a local index. The index is created in tablespace A. I had the need to move the index to another tablespace, say B. Now when I create a new partition in the table the related partitionated index is created in the tablespace A, not in B. One solution is to drop and create the index in the new tablespace. But that his hard to do. Is there another way
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

RE: THe MSDAORA.1 provider is not registered on local machine

I Upgrade my web application from framework 1.1 to framework 4.0 on windows 7 - 64bit with oracle database connection. my database on different system of 32bit. for this i use System.Data.OleDb class when i run my web application its give me error : MSDAORA.1 is not registered on local machine i use connection string: Please help. Its very very argent. Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

The 'OraOLEDB.Oracle.1' provider is not registered on the local machine

My web site that connects to the Oracle database works fine with windows 2000 32 bit os and other 32 bit pcs. When I deploy it to a windows 2008 server 64bit server with IIS7I get the following error The 'OraOLEDB.Oracle.1' provider is not registered on the local machine.\t I gave every user under the sun permission to the oracle folder, still I get the same error. Could any one help please.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

cannot connect to local instance of Oracle 10g XE database

I've downloaded and installed web developer on a machine running Oracle's 10g eXpress Edition. I bring up the database explorer and select the .NET Oracle connection to create a connection to the database and get an error when testing the connection. The error message returned is from Oracle saying the connection string is incorrect. Since the message is from Oracle web dev is talking but I don't know what should be entered. As far as I know I'm entering the SID/service name correctly along with username and password. Are there any tricks I'm missing This relates only to accessing the database not to Oracle's .NET add-ins for Visual Studio. I know those do not work.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

db2 provider not registered on the local machine

, I am trying to log onto a db2 database using vs.net 2003. The connection string i used is: Provider=DB2OLEDB;Network Transport Library=TCPIP;Network Address=XXX.XX.X.XXX;Initial Catalog=dbName;Default Schema=Schema;User ID=myDbPwd;Password=thePswrd; on running this application, i keep getting the error: The 'DB2OLEDB' provider is not registered on the local machine. The database resides on a different machine and i dont have any db2 instance on my work station. how can i solve this problem regards ptah
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!