Re: System tray problems

Lorne a crit : > By design my application only shows in the system tray. When the user > passes the mouse over the icon I can pick up WM_MOUSEMOVE and show a popup > menu above the icon. > ...
Posted On: Sunday 25th of November 2012 08:50:50 PM Total Views:  96
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Delphi Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Re: Inconsistencies between different approaches to extractingstring data from API functions

In article , "Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]" wrote: >> Version 0. Here a local static string variable is passed to the API >> function. The @ operator is used to pass the address of the static >> string (which I ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

AddressBar with TProgressBar as background..

Jamie Dale wrote: > Hi > > I saw a snippet of the iPhone on TV today. > > The internet address bar was very nice. As the page was loading, the > ProgressBar was actually the white background of ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

File or Directory?

Given a path for example p:='c:\test'; , what is the most elegant way of determining if the path is a file or a directory...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 25th November 2012
View Replies!

Transparent TTreeview

JJ wrote: > Hi! > > Is it possible to make a TTreeView component transparent If so, how Basically the answer is no. Windows does not really support transparency for controls. Typically a controls parent will not even paint the ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Createprocess and window handle

From my delphi application I like to launch an external program (using createprocess) and set his main window parent to a panel of my application. How to get the window handle of a window if I don't know his ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Threading in Delphi 5

I want to reduce the priority of a process I start in a Delphi 5 program. I read something in the newsgroups about ToolsAPI, GetPriorityClass, GetCurrentProcess, GetThreadPriority, GetCurrentThread. But I cannot find anything in the Delphi 5 help files. Are ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Incorrect environment variable path

After installing Delphi 2007 Win32 professioanl on XP pro with all updates, I discoved that the environment variable $BDSCOMMONDIR was pointing to a folder that did not exist It pointed to: C:\Documents and Settings\ Users\Documents\RAD Studio\5.0 When it should have ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Resurrecting Kylix

In the last three weeks I have gotten so angery with Microsoft (issues relating to Vista) that I have completely abandoned anything to do with Microsoft and converted not only all of my home computers (5) to Linux but also ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

D7 Directory List Box browsing

- I have a Directory List Box on my form so I can browse through and find any file I want. In running my application, I happened to be searching for my email file way down in the depths ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

D5 - Thread Hangs on Dual/Multi Core Processors

Sorry reposting here from Win32 since I got no reply. We use D5 and RxLib 2.75 for an application. The RxTimer.pas has classes for creating Timers and Threads for running Animation. This application works fine on older single core ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Tree View-Hiding Items

D2007 TreeView ------------- +aaa bbb ccc How can i make visible and invisible aaa (item) & bbb(subitems) in run time Thank you....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

More robust StringToDate conversion

I would like to import data files stored in text files and be able to guess what type of fields should be created, regardless of the regional settings used by the user who created the file. My main problem is ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Slow compile with Dual Core PC

I am running identical D5 installations on a Laptop and Desktop. The laptop is a 1.86GHz Pentium (single core) and the Desktop is a 3 GHz Intel Pentium 4 (dual core). I have noticed that compiling or building the same ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: "Extra" threads running in my app - what's up?

bilm wrote: > I sometimes use Process Explorer (Mark Russinovich/SysInternals) > to observe the number of threads running in my app. I know how > many I create so when I start it up I see the 2 threads I ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

COM+ returns empty olevariant if properties was set

all, I fetch data from the SQL Server and pass them to client application with TClientDataSet, at the same time I would also like to set the properties of the COM+ interface, but to my surprise, the COM+ would ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

TActionManager and TSpeedButton misbehaviour- reposted

Hi D2007, XP. I have some TSpeedButtons linked to the actions in a TActionManager. I also have a TPopUpActionBar (and just for test purposes, a TActionToolBar). I have AutoCheck set to True and have assigned a GroupIndex on the ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Are (char * const somename) and (const char* somename )the same?

Dan wrote: > I'm not too familiar with how C++ handles strings or it's equivalent > of strings, which I understand to be a pointer to sort of an array of > characters. I've seen examples using: > > char ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

DLL used in thread??

I'm back after getting the 3rd party DLL working with Delphi7 (thanks for your help here!). After some tests today I found that it has a behaviour I don't particularly like... There are 4 functions in the DLL: -Connect (basically ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Stream offset WRT file size

Hi I want to use a filestream to copy a file from Src to Dst but only the amount thats missing in the Dst file. How do i work out the offset amount Would it be simply the Dst ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

right click select on TTreeView

(D6) , I've set the RightClickSelect propety to True and also set a pop menu to the tree. When the menu pops up (on the onpopup event) the selected item of the tree is the one wich I selected, but ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!