Re: Capture poker software data

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:47:23 +0100, "Atle Smelvr" wrote: >There is software for windows to snoop packets from processes. But the only >data you would get through this connection is the data you already can see >in your ...
Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 12:57:38 AM Total Views:  290
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Delphi Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

Java to pascal converter software?

Hi all, I am wanting to translate a Java application to pascal, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a Java to Pascal converter program to help me get started. I have googled, but to no avail... I do ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 27th November 2012
View Replies!

Store TObject in database

I need to store a TObject in a database field, I think the fastest solution is to convert it to a string using streams, but I don't know how. I've already do it with TComponent, but I don't know ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Question about UI updates from another thread

I was looking for an (more effective than TThread.Synchronize) approach to call methods on the main (UI) thread and came up with the implementation below. Does somebody know if passing pointers with SendNotifyMessage is safe MSDN says no, but ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Get sorted files from windows explorer in drag and drop

Hi , how to get sorted files from windows explorer in drag and drop process Suppose,files in explorer are sorted by date then list of files that we're accepted are sorted by date too. I notice those files aren't ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

parent main form - no focus on text box

fmform.parent := fmain.panel1; fmform.align := alclient; fmform.show; It places the form on the panel on the main form but I cannot focus on text boxes etc. How can I fix this please....
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

modify OnClick event of a TTreeView

Hi all, I derived a custom component from TTreeView, I would like to modify OnClick event so that it has the original functionality of TTreeView and some custom piece of code. I was thinking about defining new message procedure, e.g.: ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Create a new e-mail in Outlook Express with attachments (without sending it)

Hi ! I ran into the following problem: My program should be able to take a file (or some files), create a new e-mail in Outlook express, then attach the file to the e-mail - but without sending it, since ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

dual packages, output directories, and frustration

Hi Experts, I have my own Delphi/Win32 package created in RAD Studio 2007. Since I'd like to be able to use the same package from within the C++ Builder 2007, I have checked the option in the IDE to generate ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Editor Window Epidemic - How to prevent?

D2007 on MS Vista Ultimate 32-bit w/4 GB memory. I have defined a desktop with 3 Editor windows side by side. There are also the usual IDE windows P. Mgr, Obj. Inspector, Tool Palette, and Structure,all undocked and neaty laid ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

TStringStream

I am trying to use a TStringStream with the Indy HTTP Socket but having some issues. From my code below I am assuming that 'MyStream' is getting the content of the loaded url Var MyStream: TStringStream; begin MyStream := ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How to make an invisible Form ignore the TAB key?

I have a form that is made invisible to user (self.invisible := true) and must stay that way. However, when the user press the TAB key the form eventually 'try' to show on desktop with the following error message: "Cannot ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Solution to a multithread problem

! I have been using a 3rd party library (which I don't have the code for) and I have been experimenting some lockouts with my application. The dll accepts an object on a callback function to return some file names ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Any Automatic Parenthesis completion?

This year I'm really trying to get myself to start using Delphi 2007 instead of Delphi 7. And you know, this is a really painful transistion. CodeGear has asked people what is stopping them from upgrading. And while I agree ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Why would this code fail on Vista? (Open file for read using SYstem.Resetraises error 104 on vista)

Warren Postma wrote: > What on EARTH is happening when you call Reset() that causes it to > raise a permission exception on Vista Wild guess: probably a sharing lock. Use SysInternals FileMon to be sure. -- Craig Stuntz [TeamB] ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Differences between WM_USER and WM_APP

After reading the thread named "Sync thread with main thread" I'm wondering what is the main problem with WM_USER and WM_APP. I don't see why, if we just make sure that (WM_USER + XX) is not used in another pascal ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Vista and the registry, does this look ok to you?

I'm after any feedback on how I'm doing things (I'm just a home programmer, so please be forgiving ;-) On vista I found that I'd broken some of the rules about accessing the registry and my programs either died ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Problem with TFileStream.seek in Turbo Delphi

I've just started using Turbo Delphi after 25 years with Turbo and Delphi products. I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum, but I couldn't find another TD-specific support mechanism anywhere. I'm reading a large data file, using ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Data Corruption when passing pointers to TThreadFunc

Hi all, posted a few hours ago about using BeginThread / EndThread. Seem to be getting on ok, except that the data that I'm passing to the TThreadFunc seems to be getting corrupted (please excuse any blatant mistakes, only been ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Attempt to release mutex not owned by caller

I'm getting this error over and over and I have to restart the IDE and I lose most of my work in the process. Has anyone come across this error or know a solution to it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Refactor-Declare Variable...

, I am working through some of the features in D2007. I like the Ctrl+Shift+V. My code formatting uses lower case for reserved words. How can I edit the type names in the combo so the changes are saved Ideas ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!