python for delphi

Latest version works with python 2.3, anyone knows if the project is still
alive

Posted On: Sunday 23rd of September 2012 09:31:31 PM Total Views:  369
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Delphi Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

how can i include version info with delphi exe while building with MSBUILD

I have able to set the version while building delphi executable by using the D2007 by enabling include version information in project. But i am using MSBUILD to build my .dpr in command prompt. I want to include the version info with MSBUILD
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!

[Delphi 2007] How can i set that delphi start form # from 1(after starting a new VCL project)?

Ahmadi wrote: > After starting new VCL Form Project, my form and unit #(postfix number) is 5 > , sometime is 4! It uses the lowest number that's higher than any of the forms or units that are already in your project folder. > Its wonderful that if my first form # is 5 and i create new form its number > is 7 !!! > [Delphi 2007] How can i set that delphi start form # from 1(after starting a > new VCL project) Delete the other form or unit files from your default project folder. Better yet, give your forms and units meaningful names. The numbers don't tell you or anyone else what your forms or units are for. -- Rob
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

Babelcode c# to delphi converter

Is this tool being improved upon or is ins beta stage only http://lingua.codegear.com/babelcode...belClient.aspx Venkatesh
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!

Calling C-dll from delphi

group, trying to translate a .h file for use within delphi. How do I translate typedef void (*GEOSMessageHandler)(const char *fmt, ...); void initGEOS(GEOSMessageHandler notice_function,GEOSMessageHandler error_function); into something useful for Delphi
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

configuring IIS in delphi

Hi I want to write an app in delphi that will configure IIS 5 or 6 as per certain requirements I need for another system. I need to be able to set permissions, enable ISAPI & CGI extentions etc etc can anyone push me in the right direction
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

very fast regexp for delphi?

hi there, i have a problem with application i currently work, i create application that can read data (.dat) generated from GPS (my work only extract data not how GPS will write the data). there was a problem when data file corrupted, so i need to rescue readable data and fortunately the data itself have some specific pattern like this : 06275706129001S106521508E0158269010508T1 and the error would be like asawcier7amdap06281406128995S106520626E0207274010508T1 06281506128989S106520567E0209277010508T2 ..... my first attempt to solve this problem is bypass the line containing error data : readln(InputFile, Data); //treat the input as text file if Data[1] in [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9] then //or something like this, forgot writeln(OutputFile, data); //treat the output as text file it works fast (approx 1-2 minutes), but then i realize, if i use this method i'll lose 1 data every 12 seconds, 5 data every 1 minutes and so on... so my second attempt is to grab error data using regexp, since it still readable and not scrabled, but i worried much about the processing time, do it really fast (i need to process approx 2 million data) i use component from http://regexpstudio.com/ maybe the algo will be like this : (read data in input file ->) regexp and found match pattern -> write data into output file
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!