Inproper indentation in Live Templates

Me again...still trying to get Delphi 2007 to work the way I need it to. One of my CodeRush templates was "bg". It causes a begin/end block to be inserted. Now, Delphi 2007 has two features to already do this. ...
Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 12:57:03 AM Total Views:  231
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Delphi Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

live template: method name

usign a live tempalte, is there a variable that holds the method name for inserting into the template code
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

Code templates d2007

I saved the delphi feeds article "Code Template - Property with Getter & Setter" from June 30th, and saved the file in the c:\documents\radstudio etc. pasting the link from the article into the explorer navigation bar to be sure I got it right. Then I started d2007 and tried it and it doesn't show up. I looked in help under code templates and saw this at the end: To add a template: Choose ToolsOptionsEditor Options. Click the Source Options tab and then the Edit Code Templates button. In the Templates section, click Add. Type a name for the template after Shortcut name, enter a brief description of the new template, and click OK. Add the template code to the Code text box. Click OK. Only problem is I don't see an "Edit Code Templates" button anywhere in the tools|Options page. I don't have a lot of time to play with this but thought this template was interesting. As I recall, last time I played with these was with d2005 and then I believe the only way I could get them to work was to save them in the borland program files code templates folder. Obviously I'm missing something here. --
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

Flex (or) Sliverlight ?

Simple and vary straightway comparison: For RIA Flex (or) Silverlight
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

Inline live templates?

One of the many CodeRush templates that I'm trying to recreate in Delphi 2007 using Live Templates is the ability to type "and" and have it expanded to "and (_)" where _ is the cursor position. Now, this seemed like a simple template to create. And it works if I just type "and" at then end of a line followed by the space key. But it seems that Live Templates are not recognized within the middle of a line. So if I have an existing line like this: if (a>1) then and I position the cursor before the word "then" and type "and" followed by a space, my template doesn't expand. This might be a reason that I'll be forced to get Castalia, since I know it will expand templates in the middle of the line. But isn't there any way to make the built-in Delphi Live Templates work in the middle of the line
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!