How to embed a vista manifest in EXE?

anyone know how to embed a vista manifest in an existing exe

Posted On: Saturday 22nd of September 2012 05:44:33 AM Total Views:  204
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Delphi Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

how can i include version info with delphi exe while building with MSBUILD

I have able to set the version while building delphi executable by using the D2007 by enabling include version information in project. But i am using MSBUILD to build my .dpr in command prompt. I want to include the version info with MSBUILD
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!

After embedding a form into another form i have focus problem on my first form controls!

Ahmadi wrote: > After embedding a form into another form i have focus problem on my > first form controls! > > For example if form2 have edit1, after running following lines edit1 > can not focused with left click!(but with right click it can !!!) : If you want to parent a form to some container you have to use Borderstyle bsNone for the form. This gets rid of the caption bar. For some unscrutable reason Windows does not like child windows (controls, windows with window style WS_CHILD) that have a caption bar. If you want to have a caption bar on your embedded forms you have to fake it. -- Peter Below (TeamB) Don't be a vampire (http://slash7.com/pages/vampires), use the newsgroup archives : http://www.tamaracka.com/search.htm http://groups.google.com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 20th September 2012
View Replies!

Can't execute internet explorer and inkball on new desktop in vista

Hi all, I tried to execute internet explorer and inkball on new desktop in vista,but it didn't work with error messages 'You must be an administrator to open Internet Explorer on this desktop. To open Internet Explorer, right-click the Internet Explorer icon, and the click "Run as administrator"' for internet explorer and 'InkBall is not working on your computer right now. Restart your computer and then try again. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator.' for InkBall. I could execute both programs normally on default desktop. Here's my code : program launcher; {$APPTYPE CONSOLE} uses SysUtils, windows; var hOriginalThread : HDesk; hOriginalInput : HDesk; hNewDesktop : HDesk; ProcessInfo : TProcessInformation; aAppName : string; StartupInfo : TStartupInfo; sa : TSecurityAttributes; begin hOriginalThread := GetThreadDesktop(GetCurrentThreadId()); hOriginalInput := OpenInputDesktop(0, FALSE,GENERIC_ALL); hNewDesktop := CreateDesktop('vstDesktop', nil, nil, 0, GENERIC_ALL, nil); SetThreadDesktop(hNewDesktop); SwitchDesktop(hNewDesktop); FillChar(StartupInfo,Sizeof(StartupInfo),#0); StartupInfo.cb := Sizeof(StartupInfo); StartupInfo.dwFlags := STARTF_USESHOWWINDOW; StartupInfo.wShowWindow := SW_SHOW; StartupInfo.lpDesktop := 'vstDesktop'; CreateProcess(nil, 'c:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe', nil, nil, false, NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS, nil, nil,StartupInfo, ProcessInfo); if ProcessInfo.hProcess 0 then begin WaitForSingleObject(ProcessInfo.hProcess, INFINITE); CloseHandle(ProcessInfo.hProcess); ProcessInfo.hProcess := 0; end; FillChar(StartupInfo,Sizeof(StartupInfo),#0); StartupInfo.cb := Sizeof(StartupInfo); StartupInfo.dwFlags := STARTF_USESHOWWINDOW; StartupInfo.wShowWindow := SW_SHOW; StartupInfo.lpDesktop := 'vstDesktop'; CreateProcess(nil, 'c:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\inkball\inkball.exe', nil, nil, false, NORMAL_PRIORITY_CLASS, nil, nil,StartupInfo, ProcessInfo); if ProcessInfo.hProcess 0 then begin WaitForSingleObject(ProcessInfo.hProcess, INFINITE); CloseHandle(ProcessInfo.hProcess); ProcessInfo.hProcess := 0; end; // Restore original desktop SwitchDesktop(hOriginalInput); SetThreadDesktop(hOriginalThread); // Close the Desktop CloseDesktop(hNewDesktop); end. What could be wrong
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!

Source Code Editor supporting DCC32.exe

group. Any suggestions on a lightweight Delphi source code editor that supports compiling projects with dcc32.exe. Using D7.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!