Hints problem

, I've a problem with the hints - I notice a few other messages about this but they don't solve it for me. I have an application and the hints both on the IDE, and also my application when I ...
Posted On: Thursday 22nd of November 2012 11:54:18 PM Total Views:  105
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Delphi Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

BDS 2006 problems with VarArrayOf on Windows 2000

Davide Angeli wrote: > Hi. The following code ran on a Win 2000 PC raise and "Invalid > Variant Type". On Win XP and Win Vista no problem! > > procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); > var > V : Variant; > ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

D7 form problem

My main form's client area is covered by a group box. I can't resize the form, except by entering a size into the minheight and minwidth in the Object Inspector. The group box is welded to the top and ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

TObjectlist outside procedure problem

Hi all, I've to share a TObjectlist in the complete form so I tried to declare successively it in the private, public and even outside the form declaration, but every time I declare it, when I leave the form, the ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Printing problem

, as I'm still doing some printer programming I've run into a problem on the target hardware today: - my dev. machine is Windows XP/2000 - targed PC is Windows 98 - BDS2006 used I have a text only printer ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

problem with icon on alt-tab

, I overrided a secondary form to display a window on the taskbar procedure TForm2.CreateParams(Var params: TCreateParams); begin inherited CreateParams( params ); params.ExStyle := params.ExStyle or WS_EX_APPWINDOW; params.WndParent := GetDesktopwindow; end; also, I loaded an icon that contains 16x16, 24x24, ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Runonce Registry problem

I am having a problem compiling a small uninstall program with the followingmethod: ========== procedure TdmMain.SetupRunOnce; begin FReg.RootKey:=HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE; // Section to look for within theregistry FReg.OpenKey('SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce',True); FReg.WriteString('V Uninstall','Fred'); // FReg.CloseKey; end; =============== FReg is of Type TRegistry. The method is ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

BDS 2006 - strange problem...

Since couple of days I'm using BDS 2006 and strange thing happens during form edition. Let say that I have a form with panel on it. I'm selecting this panel and drag a label onto this panel. label become child ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: [EQ] Always on top problem (fsStayOnTop)!

Thanks but for my forms what must i do i want show form2 over form1 that now is visible. form2 have alwaysontop property: button click{ form2.show; } Sometimes if i click on form1 then form2 will be hide (move under ..
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Is it me or is it D2006 - problem with nested end else's

If I comment out the "else ProcessEndOfWord"'s this procedure compiles, with them in I get [Pascal Error] Unit1.pas(82): E2029 'END' expected but 'ELSE' found. I've rewritten the procedure in a better way anyway but this is baffling me. procedure CheckForWebStuff; ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: System tray problems

"Lorne" wrote in message news:474d8a2c@newsgroups.borland.com... > I want the menu to stay visible whilst the mouse is over the > icon or on the menu but to disappear if the mouse is moved > away without clicking anything. That ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Event problem traced to MessageDlg - need suggestions

w/D7 I have been trying to understand various event processes in an app of mine that displays text in a pagecontrol form. (The text is loaded from a Firefox db). Before a new page is loaded from either a dblclicked ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

Rounding problem doubles: 79.7 50.3 + 29.4

It appears that if I make q 79.7, r 50.3 and s 29.4 by reading from a string and using the function StrToFloat then q-(r+s) does not equal 0.0 but some very low number like 1E-15. What can I do, ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

ChecklistBox problems

I can't figure this out. I'm using a checklistbox with the style set as lVirtualOwnerDraw, everything is working as expected, except I can't figure out how to tell it that an item is checked or not. It keeps using the ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Re: IDE hints while debugging not showing

Paul Coshott wrote: > Hi , > > I reformatted my machine recently, and after I had re-installed > Delphi 7, the hints that display values while debugging are not > showing. The machine setup is identical to before the ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Loading source problem

Hi people, I hope I am using the correct Group for this. I am getting an error when loading application source. From memory the error message is along the lines of... "Cannot load package c:\....\borland\delphi\bin\dclite50.bpl as it contains zlib which ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

TForm.Create-problems I

I have a TForm whichs property will be set by the caller. This form shall "ShowModal" other forms, which names will only be known at runtime. But know I dont know, how to do this with a Property: Normally I ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Debugger problem in Delphi 2007

Howdy! I have a project that has been growing at a slow pace for several years, since many Delphi versions back. Migrating it to a trial version of Delphi 2007 caused me problems and I wonder if it's my fault ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

D2007 problems with GetWindowText and MainFormOnTaskbar

I have discouvered that since I upgraded to D2007 I am having problems with a procedure that tells me how many other instances of my application are running. function GetCurrentExeCount: integer; var hPrevInst : Thandle; sfClassName: PChar; begin hPrevInst ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Need help with bizarre problem.

I have a multi-tiered db application that I maintain in Delphi 5, and have just run into the most bizarre problem I have ever seen. On a form is a panel which serves as parent for multiple controls (defined by ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

string to curreny. problem with decimal and thousand separators

Sergio Gonzalez wrote: > > , I have an import process in my app that reads a text file and > convert the values to currency. The text files are generated in other > PCs than the one with is ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!