[HELP] Debug Error bordbk105n.dll

Hi I have update today, IW 9 from .16 to .30 , in delphi 2007 RAD UPD3 ARCH. now.... when i press in IW project F9 , Delphi show an [Running] : Access Violation... Error bordbk105n.dll and i must Terminate ...
Posted On: Thursday 15th of November 2012 10:48:26 PM Total Views:  679
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Delphi Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

some help drawing menus please

I want to create a menu with 7 items on the top row plus 7 items on the second row, the last item appearing on the right of line 2. The top row has about 2/3 cm of free space on the right. Is there a simple way of doing this I know I can do it by moving the ARect co'ords in the owner draw routine but I am hoping there is a simpler way than calculating the position of every item from 7 upwards manually since each position depends on where the last item is and keeping traqck seems to be a lot of work. A significant complication comes when trying to cope with diffent font size and dpi settings users may have, I do not know how many items the menu will put on the top row by default until run time. Another problem I have is the item I want on the right of row 2 - it is a clock which I want to show the time as (say) 10:14:08. If I put MenuClock.Caption := TimeToStr(now) in a timer routine updating once a second it shows the time but with two nigling points: 1. It puts '&' in front of the time string despite hot keys being set to manual (this happens outside the timer routine which I know sets it correctly) 2. It removes the highlight from any other menu item that was selected at the time the timer updated the time. What is the best way to avoid this (or another way to put a clock on the menu). Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

TDateTime help needed

I'm new to programming and need some help regarding this: I am working on a small util where I want to give the user some infotext (Using 'MessageDlg') at the same date (17.05.\t\t) every year. (This is the Norwegian national day ) I have managed to do this for one spesific date, this year. Bud I ned it to do this every year at the same date. A small example of code would be appreciated. BTW: I'm sorry if I am using a wrong newsgroup for my question. --
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

want help for developing Socket server with heavy traffic

Dear I want to two write a Transaction socket server that can handle heavy traffic.I need some advise and help in design. The clients actions are onnect,SendRequestStr,GetResponseStr,Disconnect. Expected traffic is about 300 Transaction per second. Request processing is about 0.5-1 seconds. -What is your advice o implement it -use TSocketServer or TIdTCPServer which have better performance -what value should be set for the thread pool size for above specs -Develop server Application as Win Vcl app or console application -As you know every clinet conection builds a thread to response, in multi processor (dual or quad) how distribute threads between them as single exe application -if I want to use win64 and 64bit computer power,The only compiler for delphi is FreePascal. is it approved for heavy and commercial applications
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 30th September 2012
View Replies!

access violation debug help

I added a form to my application and now I receive the following Access Violation when attempting to run the application. Does anyone have any suggestion as to how to determining what in my new Unit is causing this problem --------------------------- Application Error --------------------------- Exception EAccessViolation in module borlndmm.dll at 00004D2A. Access violation at address 41004D2A in module 'borlndmm.dll'. Read of address 029384CC. --------------------------- OK ---------------------------
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
View Replies!

html chm help file usage supported in D2007 Rad Studio? *confused*

Ok folks... I gotta be missing something here. M$ has said their 'standard' help file is html based help for a while now... I can create CHM files all day long but cant for the life of me figure out how to use them with delphi apps. Rad Studio still only allows selection of HLP files for the applications hlp file... and if you use a CHM file anyway it reports that no help system has been installed when you press F1 inside an app. So... should delphi users be using CHM help or still HLP despite what M$ says is there something im missing are their compatibility issues with what help system you use
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

Re: Rad_studio_2007_help_vcl_win32_reference_pdf.ZIP problem

AlexB wrote: > Acroread can't read DelphiVCLwin32A-L.pdf. Works fine for me. You must have a download error. -- Andy Syms Technosoft Systems Ltd
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 4th October 2012
View Replies!

Forms error, please help

, after loading a VCL.NET application and switching to design view (mainform) I get the error: An error occured while loading the document. Fix the error, and then try loading the document again. The error message follows: The designer can not be shown because deserialization threw an exception: Failed to create an instance of 'Borland.Vcl.TForm' because 'System.MissingMethodException: Constructor on type Bolrland.Vcl.TForm not found. at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder,Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes) at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags binderAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes) at Borland.Studio.Host.CreationManager.a(Type, Object[], Type[], Boolean )' Please help! I have BDS2006 and RAD Studio 2007 both installed (RAD Studio is new installation) Error occurs at the moment in BDS2006.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

CSV to XML help

, I have a CSV file which I need to convert to XML, in a particular format. It has been suggested that I use a XML template. I have never used a template before, nor have I used XML before - great start, eh I have been given a sample XML and it seems that a part of the CSV will need to be place into multiple section. I know that in the future different CSVs files will be required to created different XML structures, I would like some [generic] code to take an template XML and populate the XML before sending it on, based on the CSV definition. For example (simplified but does cover what I need to do) : If the header of the CSV is: memberid, sell1, sell2, sell3, buy1, buy2, buy3 the XML will need to be something like: [memberid] sell [sell1] [sell2] [sell3] buy [buy1] [buy2] [buy3] Where the fields in [] are from the CSV Any starting points, clues, components, URLs, anything... Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

Need help with EAbstractError

Help Could someone take a look at this code and tell me how to fix it so that I do not get this error message. I am using Delphi 6. Project MetaDemo.exe raised exception class EAbstractError with message 'Abstract Error'. Process stopped. Use Step or Run to continue. Do you have any Ideas - HELP Mark Moss {-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------} procedure TForm1.Button2Click(Sender: TObject); {Make the MetaFiles} var Size: TSize; ATop, N, Ht: integer; MetaFile: TMetaFile; Strings1:TStringList; Strings2:TStringList; EMF_Strings : TStream; begin Strings1 := TStringList.Create; Strings2 := TStringList.Create; EMF_Strings :=TStream.Create; Strings1.Add('[XML][RequestType]1[/RequestType][CardNumber]462720901201[/CardNumber][/XML]'); Strings2.Add(''); Strings1.SaveToStream(EMF_Strings);
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

Call to html file as help

, Is it posiable to call to html file as a help file by press f1 button.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

anyone can help? delphi 7 TADOTable cannot connect to 400 columns excel

I use a TADOConnection (e.g. connection1) to connect a Excel 2007 file with about 400 columns in a worksheet, using the following connectionString: Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=D:\temp\exportFG.xlsx;Extended Properties="Excel 12.0;HDR=YES;" when I set the connected properties to true, no error occur. but when i put a TADOTable and set its connection to connection1, tableDirect = true, only 256 columns can be retrieved!! is this a limitation in Delphi 7 components (I know before Excel 2007, a worksheet has maximum 256 columns only) I am using Delphi 7.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 7th October 2012
View Replies!

D2007 help upgrade

, Last week I have tryed to to the help update and I have stopped it during process, now the automatic update tool doesn't suggest me to download it again (like if the update was terminated). where can I download it to install it manually
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 9th October 2012
View Replies!

Overridden method helper?

Before upgrading to the latest December update of my D2007, I could hit CTRL-Space inside of a descendant class delcaration to get a list of methods in the parent class that I could override. That doesn't seem to work now. Anyone else have this problem
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

some help drawing menus please

I want to create a menu with 7 items on the top row plus 7 items on the second row, the last item appearing on the right of line 2. The top row has about 2/3 cm of free space on the right. Is there a simple way of doing this I know I can do it by moving the ARect co'ords in the owner draw routine but I am hoping there is a simpler way than calculating the position of every item from 7 upwards manually since each position depends on where the last item is and keeping traqck seems to be a lot of work. A significant complication comes when trying to cope with diffent font size and dpi settings users may have, I do not know how many items the menu will put on the top row by default until run time. Another problem I have is the item I want on the right of row 2 - it is a clock which I want to show the time as (say) 10:14:08. If I put MenuClock.Caption := TimeToStr(now) in a timer routine updating once a second it shows the time but with two nigling points: 1. It puts '&' in front of the time string despite hot keys being set to manual (this happens outside the timer routine which I know sets it correctly) 2. It removes the highlight from any other menu item that was selected at the time the timer updated the time. What is the best way to avoid this (or another way to put a clock on the menu). Many
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

TDateTime help needed

I'm new to programming and need some help regarding this: I am working on a small util where I want to give the user some infotext (Using 'MessageDlg') at the same date (17.05.\t\t) every year. (This is the Norwegian national day ) I have managed to do this for one spesific date, this year. Bud I ned it to do this every year at the same date. A small example of code would be appreciated. BTW: I'm sorry if I am using a wrong newsgroup for my question. --
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

BDS 4 No Context-sensitive help installed

I have ported an app from D6 to BDS 2006 win 32. I have a help file that works fine in D6, but the app in bds 2006 cannot find the help file. I have the help file path set to the same place that the D6 app found it. Nothing else has been changed with respect tot he help file. Any ideas\t\t\t\t
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Need help on memory leaks in threads

Hi all, Could anyone help me and tell me if I'm handling thread data exchange in a wrong way as my exe is eating more and more memory and eventually stops with "Out of System Resources" error. In my app ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 10th November 2012
View Replies!

How to use help file in Delphi 2007?

I have Raise; operator in delphi code, select it and press F1, after that get two topics about Raise; which is not related to Delphi exception Raise operator. How to use help to get relevant HELP
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 15th November 2012
View Replies!

chm help files

how can i use chm help files with a program i've created in delphi 7...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

Please help with this code - WMMouseWheel

I have done a lot on this code and net i would like to implement dynamic spot size (ss) using the mouse wheel control (see last procedure). Initial spot size (value = 150) and canvas created at OnCreate event. Other ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!