Font.color don't change on d2007/vista

What's happening is very strange.
On my Delphi 2007 enterprise registered version (updated to the last)
installed on Vista Business sp1 I can't change the font color of many
standard vcls like TRadioGroup, TCheckBox and others.
Anyone who have experienced something like this Suggestions

Posted On: Tuesday 25th of September 2012 09:25:24 PM Total Views:  270
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Delphi Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

changes in 8087CW after Delphi 5??

I've got a weird situation where using a 3D engine dll created in VS C++ with delphi causes a floating point error. the test program crashes in Delphi5 but when the exact same code is compiled in D6,D7,D2005,D2006 or D007 it works okay. I'm pretty sure it's the issue of the fpu control word being different for delphi versus vs c++. before I hit the instruction that causes problems in the dll: in D5 the control word is $133F in D6 the control word is $1332 in D7 the control word is $107F in D2005 the control word is $107F in D2006 the control word is $107F in D2007 the control word is $107F looking at system.pas I don't see a difference that would account for this. Anybody have an idea if there was a change in Delphi 6+ that is allowing this to work from what I can see Default8087CW: Word = $1332; for all D5->D2007. , >> I realized the culprit was actually the Delphi Trunc function. "Anders Isaksson" wrote > Not really. The DLL is still the culprit, as it changes the CW to > mask > exceptions. The problem only surfaces later when Trunc sets/resets > the > CW and the masked exception (from the DLL) is suddenly unmasked. Anders and Jens,
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

Can i change DisplayFormat from Bankers-Rounding to Symmetric Arithmetic Rounding ?

Hi Field.DisplayFormat work in Bankers-Rounding mode. How i can to change it to Symmetric Arithmetic Rounding
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!

D2007 FormCreate behavior changed?

I recompiled an earlier application under D2007. When it goes to use a TImage placed on the form in FormCreate, it gives an access violation. On debugging, I find that the image variable is nil for that component in FormCreate. Is it some bug or has FormCreate changed drastically in behavior I also remember having to move some code from FormCreate for another form to its constructor after it has called create. Now that I think about it, it was a similar problem as this one.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

DateToStr format change in mid March????

Did Microsoft change the format of the string returned with the DateToStr (Now) function sometime in mid March 2008
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

How do I change a controls cursor if I only know the handle for the control?

I want to change the cursor for the buttons in TOpenDialog. I know how to get the button handles - how can I use that to change their cursors Or is there a better way to do it
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

Developer network changed from Borland to codegear

I tried to log on to the developer network and discovered it changed to dn.codegear.com. Anyone know if these newsgroups are going to change names to codegear as well
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!