Differences between WM_USER and WM_APP

After reading the thread named "Sync thread with main thread" I'm wondering what is the main problem with WM_USER and WM_APP. I don't see why, if we just make sure that (WM_USER + XX) is not used in another pascal ...
Posted On: Tuesday 27th of November 2012 12:57:16 AM Total Views:  342
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Delphi Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

looking for version differences

Does anyone know if there is available a table of keywords/reserved words for Delphi, version by version I'm about to start on a new job, and looking to bring them forward -- a table would be helpful.... -- Bill
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

Transmission of interfaces between processes

Enquiring Mind wrote: > Can anyone help me to understand how interface references are > transported between different processes Read Binh Ly's articles here: http://www.techvanguards.com/com/ Then ask back if you still have questions. I find his explanations quite clear. -- ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!

Re: Inconsistencies between different approaches to extractingstring data from API functions

In article , "Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]" wrote: >> Version 0. Here a local static string variable is passed to the API >> function. The @ operator is used to pass the address of the static >> string (which I ...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 22nd November 2012
View Replies!