Suddenly today my D7(with all available updates) started AVing every few seconds in
dcc70.dll when editing. When it happens, the unit being edited becomes read only(but
not on disk). Also I get an AV on closing Delphi. Restarting Delphi has no effect.
I did a repair install, which ran so quickly, I don't believe it did anything.
2 things changed on the box yesterday, I don't know how to determine if either is a
I installed SP3 for Windows XP, and tried unsuccessfully to install Mike Lischke's
TThemeManager component(paraphrasing here - unit already compiled, then themes unit
compiled with a different version).
I have a couple of MadExcept logs I can put on attachments, if they're of any use.
There seems to be a lot on the web about this dll, but I didn't find a real fix. I
hope there is one, because this install is unusable.
Posted On: Saturday 29th of September 2012 05:35:03 AM
View Complete with Replies