http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,8805.0.html
http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/show_bug.cgiid=2342

has anybody noticed similar problems and if yes does have a workaround

regards

Gnther
Posted On: Wednesday 3rd of October 2012 12:19:54 AM Total Views:  204
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Delphi Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

www.codegear.com - Where is the Product : Delphi .NET ?

Hi Open www.codegear.com Where is the Product : Delphi .NET
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 24th September 2012
View Replies!

Developer network changed from Borland to codegear

I tried to log on to the developer network and discovered it changed to dn.codegear.com. Anyone know if these newsgroups are going to change names to codegear as well
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

Problem building via the command line - Borland.Delphi.Targets file (for MSBuild) doesn't exist

I hope this is the right group - this is a command line issue, not a IDE one, but it seems the closest since it's the equivalent of an in-IDE action I've just installed RAD Studio 2007 (and it's great!) - everything works smoothly so far. My projects build, third-party components installed, all is looking good. What I'm trying to do now is the final step, getting a command line build script working. When I try to build via the command line, with a command like so: msbuild MyProj.dproj /t:Clean I get an error saying: C:\projects\MyProj.dproj(75,11): error MSB4019 : The imported project "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Borland. Delphi.Targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk. Sure enough when I look in C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727, the file doesn't exist. Nor can I find itelsewhere on the computer. The same thing happens for C++ projects, only looking for Borland.Cpp.Targets. That folder does have Microsoft .targets files, just no Borland ones. I am running using the provided Codegear command line that sets its environment variables. I have all updates and hotfixes applied, right up to the ilink patch that appeared the other day. I'm running Vista64, and running with or without admin privileges makes no difference (not surprising, since the files don't exist, but one old QC report similar to this was a privileges issue.) I even tried looking on the installation DVD to find the files in one of the zipped installation files, but I don't know which one has it, and lots have a password so I can't get in anyway. So, um... any help will be greatly appreciated! Cheers, David
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 25th September 2012
View Replies!

Connect to SQL Server 2008 via SQL Server Native Client 10.0

SQL server 2008 includes a new OLE DB provider: "SQL Server Native Client 10.0" I am trying to retrieve the connection string via ADO's PrompDataSource but it appears the password is not returned (using specific username / password) Anyone knows how to retrieve the whole string with this new provider I have created a short entry in my blog with a picture of the new dialog: http://blogs.bikecrawler.com/2008/06...ve-client-100/ Pete G
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005)

Please help me to fix problem: Last days my D2007 (update 3, december update) cannot run any project from inside IDE (F9). I ALWAYS receive this errror: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005) This happens under both delphi and BCB personality. This happens with all projects (including empty projects with one empty form). This happens with any project settings (debug and release). But all projects runs fine outside IDE (if I run it manually by clicking Project.exe). So, this problem happens ONLY if I run program from IDE. I was try to un-install D2007 and manually delete all RAD Studio related files and folders from Common Files, Documents and Settings, Application Data, etc - then re-install Delphi from beginning - not helps. Still receive this error with all projects. It's looks like Windows/registry problem but I can't locate and fix it... Please help.... --- With best regards, Max Terentiev. Business Software Products. AMS Development Team. support@bspdev.com
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

Date Comparison fails

with CodeGear Delphi 2007 for Win32 Version 11.0.2902.10471 I have following code , debug stops on if line and after jump to last line outside the block. No code inside block is executed. edate is TDatetime ( I tried also with TDate) LG_DtStr_1 is TDate if ((edate >= LG_DtStr_1) and (edate
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!