Calling C-dll from delphi

group,

trying to translate a .h file for use within delphi.

How do I translate

typedef void (*GEOSMessageHandler)(const char *fmt, ...);

void initGEOS(GEOSMessageHandler notice_function,GEOSMessageHandler
error_function);

into something useful for Delphi

Posted On: Saturday 22nd of September 2012 02:00:13 AM Total Views:  483
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Delphi Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

how can i include version info with delphi exe while building with MSBUILD

I have able to set the version while building delphi executable by using the D2007 by enabling include version information in project. But i am using MSBUILD to build my .dpr in command prompt. I want to include the version info with MSBUILD
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!

calling readln causes memoryleak in D5?

Would it be possible that many many calls to readln(myFILE, myString) would cause a memory leak The file is closed other objects are closed, still I loose memory in a function. I have found this on D2 that could be it, testing some things now. http://groups.google.nl/group/comp.l...e87a8c1b5629c1 > But that's in D2, I presume that would be fixed in D5. Anyone an idea
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!

[Delphi 2007] How can i set that delphi start form # from 1(after starting a new VCL project)?

Ahmadi wrote: > After starting new VCL Form Project, my form and unit #(postfix number) is 5 > , sometime is 4! It uses the lowest number that's higher than any of the forms or units that are already in your project folder. > Its wonderful that if my first form # is 5 and i create new form its number > is 7 !!! > [Delphi 2007] How can i set that delphi start form # from 1(after starting a > new VCL project) Delete the other form or unit files from your default project folder. Better yet, give your forms and units meaningful names. The numbers don't tell you or anyone else what your forms or units are for. -- Rob
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 21st September 2012
View Replies!

Babelcode c# to delphi converter

Is this tool being improved upon or is ins beta stage only http://lingua.codegear.com/babelcode...belClient.aspx Venkatesh
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!