Calling C-dll from delphi

group,

trying to translate a .h file for use within delphi.

How do I translate

typedef void (*GEOSMessageHandler)(const char *fmt, ...);

void initGEOS(GEOSMessageHandler notice_function,GEOSMessageHandler
error_function);

into something useful for Delphi

Posted On: Tuesday 16th of October 2012 03:48:52 AM Total Views:  341
View Complete with Replies

RELATED TOPICS OF Delphi Programming PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

calling readln causes memoryleak in D5?

Would it be possible that many many calls to readln(myFILE, myString) would cause a memory leak The file is closed other objects are closed, still I loose memory in a function. I have found this on D2 that could be it, testing some things now. http://groups.google.nl/group/comp.l...e87a8c1b5629c1 > But that's in D2, I presume that would be fixed in D5. Anyone an idea
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 19th September 2012
View Replies!

very fast regexp for delphi?

hi there, i have a problem with application i currently work, i create application that can read data (.dat) generated from GPS (my work only extract data not how GPS will write the data). there was a problem when data file corrupted, so i need to rescue readable data and fortunately the data itself have some specific pattern like this : 06275706129001S106521508E0158269010508T1 and the error would be like asawcier7amdap06281406128995S106520626E0207274010508T1 06281506128989S106520567E0209277010508T2 ..... my first attempt to solve this problem is bypass the line containing error data : readln(InputFile, Data); //treat the input as text file if Data[1] in [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9] then //or something like this, forgot writeln(OutputFile, data); //treat the output as text file it works fast (approx 1-2 minutes), but then i realize, if i use this method i'll lose 1 data every 12 seconds, 5 data every 1 minutes and so on... so my second attempt is to grab error data using regexp, since it still readable and not scrabled, but i worried much about the processing time, do it really fast (i need to process approx 2 million data) i use component from http://regexpstudio.com/ maybe the algo will be like this : (read data in input file ->) regexp and found match pattern -> write data into output file
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 22nd September 2012
View Replies!

python for delphi

Latest version works with python 2.3, anyone knows if the project is still alive
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 23rd September 2012
View Replies!

delphi 5 and findfirst function

I am still happy with Delphi 5 and Windows XP +SP2 Home edition. But I cannot decode the file attribute in my searchrecord. I am using the FindFirst function with srec as the searchrecord. Now when I inspect the found files I find srec.attr to hold an integer with value 8224. The attributeconstants faReadOnly,faHidden,faSysFile etc does not give me such a great number even if I 'or' them all in an integer. Can you explain how to find out how to decode this attr-field
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 26th September 2012
View Replies!

Posting rights in borland.public.delphi.vcl.components.using

Windows Mail could not post your message. Subject '"Richedit line insertion error"', Account: 'newsgroups.codegear.com', Server: 'newsgroups.codegear.com', Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '480 you do not have posting access to {borland.public.delphi.vcl.components.using}', Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 480, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9 What is the problem here
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

delphi 2006 Recent Project List

List, I am trying to change the welcome page on my Delphi 2006 to show more than 5 recent projects. Can anyone point me in the right direction Google only turns up the Jedi Reopener Wizard for D7 and below. Many thanks, - Jon Grewer -- ________ Pastor Bob preached that, "We should wear no clothes to distinguish ourselves from our Christian brethren." He shouldn't be our pastor since he believes in nudity. Besides, I don't want to be that different from our Christian brethren.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Thursday 27th September 2012
View Replies!

delphi application on vista

Hi I have application made in Delphi 2007 on XP and on XP is working perfectly but on vista it wont start I get the error message Project1.exe has stopped working what should I do
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

sftp component for delphi.net

Is there a low cost sftp component anyone knows about for .net
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 29th September 2012
View Replies!

delphi & activesync 4.5

Maybe this is not group for this question but I need small help, how to connect my delphi app with pda device which is alredy connected via activesync to my pc I dont need nothing specialy just to share directory and save and read some data from device!
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 1st October 2012
View Replies!

Re: delphi without dfm

Francisco Sanchez wrote: > > > we have a library which does exactly that: compresses, encrypts and > obfuscates dfms. It's called Citadel (http://www.billeniumsoft.com) Very Interesting. Are there any known issues (Vista etc) Can the component be used for encrypting other resources (such as bitmaps, incorporated into the executable using $R) as well Also, I notice the latest version is for Delphi 2006, not 2007. Will this component also support Delphi 2008 etc -- Arthur Hoornweg (In order to reply per e-mail, please just remove the ".net" from my e-mail address. Leave the rest of the address intact including the "antispam" part. I had to take this measure to counteract unsollicited mail.)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

is there a way to bind delphi control class to generic control window?

I have Combo Box in dialog template. Is there a way to bind delphi TComboBox class to this control in order to manipulate the combo in a simple way
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
View Replies!

calling a DLL's form from an MDI

morris wrote: > hi , i have a DLL with a few forms built in, and i want to > call it from my MDI application - which is no problem. > > my question is, is there a way to make it seamlessly appear as part > of the MDI application as when i call it currently, it has its own > taskbar item, and appears like another application almost. i've > tried setting the DLL's form style to fsMDIChild, but this causes an > AV. > > just wondering if there's some sort of setting i'm missing i'm just > wanting to call it like any other form in the MDI. You must use packages to do that. -- Cesar Romero http://blogs.liws.com.br/cesar Liws - Software Development http://www.liws.com.br
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Friday 5th October 2012
View Replies!

turbo delphi and vista64

stevel I have recently bought a new notebook from Dell with Vista (should have taken the XP option) for 645 inv VAT and have installed both D6 & D2006 on it. Things seem to work OK. Roy Lambert
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Saturday 6th October 2012
View Replies!

anyone can help? delphi 7 TADOTable cannot connect to 400 columns excel

I use a TADOConnection (e.g. connection1) to connect a Excel 2007 file with about 400 columns in a worksheet, using the following connectionString: Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=D:\temp\exportFG.xlsx;Extended Properties="Excel 12.0;HDR=YES;" when I set the connected properties to true, no error occur. but when i put a TADOTable and set its connection to connection1, tableDirect = true, only 256 columns can be retrieved!! is this a limitation in Delphi 7 components (I know before Excel 2007, a worksheet has maximum 256 columns only) I am using Delphi 7.
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Sunday 7th October 2012
View Replies!

Printing from programs written with delphi 2007 for win32

i just switched from D4 to D2007, because D4-programms can not know the new drivermodel, witch is since w2000. Now i have a HP ColLaserJet 1600 (same as 2600). application can use this printer, the IDE too, but programms, compiled with D2007 crash. Any ideas regards Ernst Gerlach (germany, bad english)
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Monday 8th October 2012
View Replies!

calling readln causes memoryleak in D5?

Would it be possible that many many calls to readln(myFILE, myString) would cause a memory leak The file is closed other objects are closed, still I loose memory in a function. I have found this on D2 that could be it, testing some things now. http://groups.google.nl/group/comp.l...e87a8c1b5629c1 > But that's in D2, I presume that would be fixed in D5. Anyone an idea
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

Tuesday 16th October 2012
View Replies!

C fread equivalent in delphi.

I am translating some c code and it is using fread to parse a file..Is there an equivalent routine in delphi .
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

windows CE 5.0 and delphi 7

, Hope you all are keeping well. I need to know how can I write application for Windows CE 5.0. Any clue any example of any simple application will be highly appriciated. Does it requires any third party tools/componets
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

word to int64 bug (delphi6)

if you assign "-" of a word-Variable to an int64 one, you get unexpectet results: var aWord:word; ainteger:integer; AInt64:int64; begin aWord:=2; aInteger:=2; AInt64:=-aWord; writeln(inttostr(AInt64)); //you get 4294967294 instead of -2 AInt64:=0-aWord; writeln(inttostr(AInt64)); //-2 AInt64:=-int64(aWord); writeln(inttostr(AInt64)); //-2 AInt64:=-aInteger; writeln(inttostr(AInt64)); //-2 end. I suppose this to be a bug in Delphi 6. Is this still there in Delphi 2007,2008,...
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!

how can i include version info with delphi exe while building with MSBUILD

I have able to set the version while building delphi executable by using the D2007 by enabling include version information in project. But i am using MSBUILD to build my .dpr in command prompt. I want to include the version info with MSBUILD
VIEWS ON THIS POST

Posted on:

View Replies!